4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Tristim
If there are any tags added by the mod they should be added to the OP here and maybe a side note on the original game OP.
If none are added then disregard this post please.

Sep 27, 2018
For the folks using Android and JoiPlay, how do you get past the initial stats screen? I go to give my character a name, but the on-screen keyboard won't go away when I'm done, and also hides the "continue" button.

Is there a way to dismiss the keyboard? Or are you folks all playing on tablets? :)
If you name your company first the game screen slides with the keyboard, and you'll still be able to name your character. The keyboard will disappear after you confirm your choices. Be sure to allot your stat points first though, as some of the options will be cut off when the screen moves up. Alternatively you could use the floating keyboard option.

Reactions: Foobert
Apr 12, 2021
Instaled booth 44 game files to new directory, applied bug fix and then mod and game refuse to start on android. Any idea what is happening?

Sep 27, 2018
Instaled booth 44 game files to new directory, applied bug fix and then mod and game refuse to start on android. Any idea what is happening?
The only version of JoiPlay that I can get to run the game is the newest one from the Play Store. Unfortunately that one has the issue of having all characters be replaces by the black rectangles of doom, so it isn't really worth playing anyway. Trist was working on fixing it but I don't think there has been much luck on that front.

Apr 12, 2021
The only version of JoiPlay that I can get to run the game is the newest one from the Play Store. Unfortunately that one has the issue of having all characters be replaces by the black rectangles of doom, so it isn't really worth playing anyway. Trist was working on fixing it but I don't think there has been much luck on that front.
Well, if i can manage to play it, i can wait for fix of black boxes, but this way i will at least look into new game mechanicks.

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
what happened to the android version of the mod? There were full game+mod apks, is is still possible to build those or is JoiPlay the only way to play on android?

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Are some people immune to certain fetishes, or is there some bug or am I just missing something?

I've been trying to give the mother & the sister the anal fetish for quite some time now without any success, in the same time I've spent trying to give them that one fetish by regularly feeding them the appropriate drugs I've managed to give other, random strangers that I just occasionally feed a drug, all three fetishes.

The save I'm using is one that I started with the beta-version of the bug-fixes and the mods so I guess maybe that might be the cause if there's no other known reason for this behavior?

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Are some people immune to certain fetishes, or is there some bug or am I just missing something?

I've been trying to give the mother & the sister the anal fetish for quite some time now without any success, in the same time I've spent trying to give them that one fetish by regularly feeding them the appropriate drugs I've managed to give other, random strangers that I just occasionally feed a drug, all three fetishes.

The save I'm using is one that I started with the beta-version of the bug-fixes and the mods so I guess maybe that might be the cause if there's no other known reason for this behavior?
No I know the mom and sister have unique fetish events. Since you gave strangers fetishes I assume your serums have enough suggestibility, but just to be certain, use the most suggestibility in your serums. I think you're just subject to RNG at that point. You might want to look into the code to find out what the event conditions are for the unique character fetishes

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
W/out using the Opinions cheat. How can I change opinions that the npc's already have?
Trances. Give them a suggestible serum and make them orgasm. Changing their opinions will cost clarity. Another less direct approach is to use the nanobots which also depend on suggest serums. You won't be able to influence specific opinions. The associated opinions with the nanobots you chose will be altered over time and enough serums

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
Found a bug. If you enable some of the xml options to import uniforms, and click on the menu that appears on the main office, the old add uniform menu appears, giving the option to choose a department to assign the uniform to, choosing crashes, and even rolling back, from then on every time choosing manage uniforms from the main office menu brings that old menu back. Exiting the game and entering again solves it, but I have no idea if it affects the save, since I just reloaded the autosave from that day upon restarting the game.

Reactions: Tristim

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
How exactly do you decompile the .rpyc files for LR? I want to try to adjust sex energy costs but I can't even get that far, Unren just gives me a tsunami of errors.

Speaking of which, have y'all given any thought to tweaking those costs yourselves? It's miserably broken as-is - it really says something when the sexual content is by far the least enjoyable part of an hgame

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes