4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No i didnt. Do i need to?
I will try.
You should always read how to install mods when you try out mods.
Yes you need the bug fixes because the mod is made after the bug fixes are done.
No since making a mod if the game has game breaking bugs.

Reactions: Ssato243

Derwiz

Aug 2, 2017
I am having an issue with the modded game. I cannot get the initial threesome event with mom and lily to trigger. In game day is 155. I have at this time gotten both of them to love 100, happy 200, slut 100 and obedience over 150 each. In addition to this, when I catch two employees messing around and I choose to join them, it pops up the pick position screen and after I choose positions, kicks it straight to the cut dialog that normally follows the stop and leave action. Am I doing something wrong to not be able to get the threesome function to work?

Robilargreen

Aug 25, 2020
Not sure if it is from the mod or base game but started a new modded playthrough with beta mod(v44) and fix, Ophelia Sluttiness keeps going back to zero....... Update .used cheat to fill her a meter to 20 and stayed so far for a few days. will test some more

Last edited:

MeMiniMe

Aug 1, 2017
Not sure if it is from the mod or base game but started a new modded playthrough with beta mod(v44) and fix, Ophelia Sluttiness keeps going back to zero....... Update .used cheat to fill her a meter to 20 and stayed so far for a few days. will test some more
Heya,

Experiencing the same thing here with some npc's, figured it's some of the clothing preferences that have too much impact.

Also had the problem of an employee hating the weekend AND mondays so every monday her happiness was at around 50 - 60 wich usually triggered the 'I want a raise' talk every week.
Maybe limit the amount of negative opinions on days to 1 or something.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
Is it just me, or do the eye colours look weird since this update? Some eyes seem to be glowing and in the cheat menu there is no longer an option for dark brown. The brown eyes I do have access to make the characters look like they are posessed by a demon, because it's much too bright.

• Haha
Reactions: Le_Corrupteur

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
Heya,

Experiencing the same thing here with some npc's, figured it's some of the clothing preferences that have too much impact.

Also had the problem of an employee hating the weekend AND mondays so every monday her happiness was at around 50 - 60 wich usually triggered the 'I want a raise' talk every week.
Maybe limit the amount of negative opinions on days to 1 or something.
Same thing for me. Even if I give them daily super slut serums and have that policy that's supposed to increase their sluttiness. I didn't really investigate what was causing that though

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Same thing for me. Even if I give them daily super slut serums and have that policy that's supposed to increase their sluttiness. I didn't really investigate what was causing that though
I don't play with the mod but in my vanilla game I believe it was because I was forcing them to wear uniforms that were too slutty or exposed parts they hated showing. I've taken to keeping a variety of uniforms at the various policy levels available, so my girls can choose the one they like the most

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I don't play with the mod but in my vanilla game I believe it was because I was forcing them to wear uniforms that were too slutty or exposed parts they hated showing. I've taken to keeping a variety of uniforms at the various policy levels available, so my girls can choose the one they like the most
I'll give that a try, thanks for the tip

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just one question - why you dont merge bugfix and mod into one?
They will once all the bugs are fixed and the mod works as it should.

We will get the game plus bug fixes and mod all rolled into one once all the work is done.

Reactions: Ssato243

Robilargreen

Aug 25, 2020
In my play through no clothing changes to the npcs losing sluttiness. was only 12 days in at the time, so figure since it is the hair dresser it would be related to the mod and not the base game.. just an FYI..

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
clothing opinion isn't the only thing that affects sluttiness, but since each setup is random, it will be something that she hates

Reactions: bloodbus

Robilargreen

Aug 25, 2020
except i am no where near her, no interaction at all, she is in her hair shop i am mostly at the business. no side notifications saying loss like for happiness and such..

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes