4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
having the memory of a potato, my bad if I mentioned it already or its been asked, any plans of like a "personal" secretary (like those JAV under the "desk secretaries", or live in maid :p would make for some hilarious dialogue and situations
Sarah is kinda like that already, the HR girl.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
a1fox3

I was thinking more of a mashup between
  • slave (wake you up/perk you up during work)
  • clone (can perma stay in your office)
  • strip club manager behaviors (organise girls etc, though yea I see your point about Sarah..)
I think Sarah had her own office outside yours or something that may work too.

Maid was thinking like bangbro's maid videos :ROFLMAO: pay u $50 to clean without top, then bottom, then all clothes the bj etc... can swing by few times a week

Yea some repeats or some alternate sexy mashups?

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
a1fox3

I was thinking more of a mashup between
  • slave (wake you up/perk you up during work)
  • clone (can perma stay in your office)
  • strip club manager behaviors (organise girls etc, though yea I see your point about Sarah..)
I think Sarah had her own office outside yours or something that may work too.

Maid was thinking like bangbro's maid videos :ROFLMAO: pay u $50 to clean without top, then bottom, then all clothes the bj etc... can swing by few times a week

Yea some repeats or some alternate sexy mashups?
There is someone on the discord working on a maid.

The Huntsman

Oct 19, 2017
I haven't played this game since version 37, and there seem to have been a lot of changes since then. Has the tutorial been updated to explain things like clarity, lust, and trances?

Foobert

Oct 16, 2017
It looks as if the "easier play" mode is being applied regardless of the initial choice. I chose "default experience" and found I had 500 points of clarity, the first batch improvement unlocked and probably some other things that I didn't notice.

New game in a new session, since I'd just applied the mods.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
It looks as if the "easier play" mode is being applied regardless of the initial choice. I chose "default experience" and found I had 500 points of clarity, the first batch improvement unlocked and probably some other things that I didn't notice.

New game in a new session, since I'd just applied the mods.
Should be fixed now

Reactions: Foobert

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Are the beta version of debug and mod advanced enough to be sure saves will be compatible with the future versions?

edit : with the future versions of 0.44 debug and mod ^^

Last edited:

borednow

Mar 1, 2018
Would it be possible to make it so when you select "realistic pregnancy content" that condoms have a small chance of breaking?
Love the mod btw, can no longer play the base game without it.

Reactions: DevilInside666

zenaku82

Jan 22, 2020
Would it be possible to make it so when you select "realistic pregnancy content" that condoms have a small chance of breaking?
Love the mod btw, can no longer play the base game without it.
Ohhh.... or you could purposely sabotage condoms. Like, poke a small hole in the middle of the packaging. For those who still want to risk pregnancy.

Maybe a chance that the girl thinks the child actually is her husband's/Significant Other's.

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Ohhh.... or you could purposely sabotage condoms. Like, poke a small hole in the middle of the packaging. For those who still want to risk pregnancy.

Maybe a chance that the girl thinks the child actually is her husband's/Significant Other's.
I like the girls knowing it's mine, but still making their husbands think it's the husbands. However, I love you idea of sabotaging the condoms.

Jagdfrettchen

Apr 10, 2020
Just installed the Vanilla Game Version 44 and downloaded he Beta Mod for Version 44 and installed it.
But when i start the Game, i get an instant Crash to Desktop with this Log. Please Help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just installed the Vanilla Game Version 44 and downloaded he Beta Mod for Version 44 and installed it.
But when i start the Game, i get an instant Crash to Desktop with this Log. Please Help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you also install the bug fixes?

contains many unaddressed bug-fixes and optimizations - required for correct working of mod

Reactions: DevilInside666
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes