4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
At the spot where you normally see the character you are interacting with there is instead a black box.
Any way to fix this?
The latest beta has a fix for the JoiPlay issues, but I need feedback from more than one user, so if you or anyone else using Android can give me some feedback (here or on Discord), it would be appreciated.

Reactions: shane420

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
The latest beta has a fix for the JoiPlay issues, but I need feedback from more than one user, so if you or anyone else using Android can give me some feedback (here or on Discord), it would be appreciated.
am I misunderstanding the weight gain serum or is it broken and never increases weight/body type? Just trying to figure out if its a bug or working as intended and I'm not understanding its use.

Reactions: Ssato243

phantomfan

Aug 27, 2020
Just a note from my experience:

The serum lactation trait is a production level trait, meaning that it is exclusive with serum size traits (i.e. you can't have them lactate serum and still have 10+ slots left to also do whatever else though you can still add Auntly Potential and such), and lactating the serum does NOT cause them to get that serum, just that they lactate it. For example, if you made a serum that boosts love+happiness+sluttiness+suggestion+obedience, and then made a lactation serum with that, then the character (IF THEY ARE LACTATING) will produce that serum and you can milk them for it, but won't get any benefits from it unless they then drink their own batch.

**On a related note: recommend they don't drink their own 'brew' too much, it's possible to get breasts that lactate so much that they can get 18 doses of serum. Honestly, there needs to be a new serum trait that increases tolerance or doesn't count against serum tolerance.

To ask my own question: what is the story stuff you can do with your Mom's boss's daughter? I know you can be friends with her and she goes to school, but before I turned off game I had gotten her to around 50+ sluttiness and she never had any further dialogue. Would like to know how much further that story goes, or if the "get mom and boss together" route is the developed one.
I feel like I haven't explored this game NEARLY enough then, because I didn't even know there were self-replicating traits OR serum lactation traits. What questline do I need to follow/requirements do I need to fulfill in order to pick these up?

Reactions: shane420

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I feel like I haven't explored this game NEARLY enough then, because I didn't even know there were self-replicating traits OR serum lactation traits. What questline do I need to follow/requirements do I need to fulfill in order to pick these up?
No real questline for either (I think), just need to advance research high enough so do what you need to for that:

1. Self-replicating is a tier 3 trait, you probably need to research anything with turn duration.

2. Serum lactation I 'think' you just need to research lactation? After you research lactation (or stuff like hair color), there's an option in the section right below traits to research where you can pick specific traits to research that can be modified (to stick with hair, like making a "red hair trait", but with lactation where you pick "lactate this serum I already made"). You might need to upgrade business with genetic modification in Office Policies menu (last tab near the bottom), but I could be wrong. I also don't know if you can effectively 'farm' lactating serum in the business to sell (like everyone in production milks themselves and puts in bottles), or if it's something that you personally would have to milk.

I mentioned before but I think self-replicating has an eventual turn limit now, and serum lactation is a production level trait with 0 trait slots so you need to add at least high capacity/auntly potential to be able to add even more to the serum itself (for example: serum lactation does NOT make someone lactate, it just changes said lactation, so if you want to have fun with it add a lactating trait/only give to pregnant people)

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I am running into two issues.
1. Any interactions with the sex shop owner crashes the game.
2. Any attempts to perform doggy-style sex crashes the game.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Sorry if this has already been addressed, but I am running into two issues.
1. Any interactions with the sex shop owner crashes the game.
2. Any attempts to perform doggy-style sex crashes the game.
Any crash reports?? Or just drops out of the game, or have you already reported on discord??

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Can't seem to advance Erica's yoga class questline... I brought it up with Sarah, and nothing has happened in the two weeks since. No quest hint either.

I've given 4 other employees the "loves yoga" opinions but can't mention it to her.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Can't seem to advance Erica's yoga class questline... I brought it up with Sarah, and nothing has happened in the two weeks since. No quest hint either.

I've given 4 other employees the "loves yoga" opinions but can't mention it to her.
I don't know anything specific, only that on my last playthrough on 40.1 it took for ever for the classes to start. I had already forgotton about it by then, was something like maybe 2 months (or more?). So just continue to get your employees to love yoga and eventually it should trigger.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
To ask my own question: what is the story stuff you can do with your Mom's boss's daughter? I know you can be friends with her and she goes to school, but before I turned off game I had gotten her to around 50+ sluttiness and she never had any further dialogue. Would like to know how much further that story goes, or if the "get mom and boss together" route is the developed one.
I didn't even know about her school stuff, so I ended up hiring her, for Supply Dpt iirc. Even at 100 Love/100+ slutiness/300 obedience, no event triggered.

Krew

May 5, 2017
I'm not sure where I screwed up from. But I was playing around with the files and the cheat menu, and now Lily's -Slutiness is forever stuck at -10. Anyone have any ideas?

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
I'm not sure where I screwed up from. But I was playing around with the files and the cheat menu, and now Lily's -Slutiness is forever stuck at -10. Anyone have any ideas?
Either revert to a save you made before screwing up or if you actually want help be a tiny bit more specific. Maybe post a savegame here or on the discord and hope someone is curious enough to check it out (if you decide to post a save make sure to include the exact game version you made it with).
With the way you phrased it it is hard to help from afar.
If i said: i did something to my car and now it won't start would you be abled to help make it start again? At this point the problem could be anything from 'i broke off my key, forgot to get fuel or i just totaled my car but didn't tell you'

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
From my understanding, it's been patched so that it takes a time slot off each time, so instead of an infinite serum it's now lasts a long time where it is adding n-1 turns each time it finishes (i.e. your 2 turn serum gets readded as a 1 turn, then drops off).

I think a lot of people were concerned about how serums would become permanent with no way to drop them, so a mod/patch was done that let you cancel it, so now it's been patched to just drop off 'eventually'.
I figure a serum that flushes other serums out of the subject would work better (and be more generally useful), but I guess the infinite serums only lasting a maximum of a few days is kinda OK. Mostly shit, but kinda OK.

Reactions: Yukemoto

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I figure a serum that flushes other serums out of the subject would work better (and be more generally useful), but I guess the infinite serums only lasting a maximum of a few days is kinda OK. Mostly shit, but kinda OK.
Agreed, less than practically infinite didn't have to mean neutered, a cleansing serum would have been the perfect fix, maybe with the caveat that she was immune to serums for a week.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
quick question, my saves from the mod version 0.42.1.1 are not working, any way to fix it? i downloaded the full moded version 44.1.3

mcon

Sep 13, 2016
Yes, it fixed. Work fine for me!

Reactions: Tristim

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
quick question, my saves from the mod version 0.42.1.1 are not working, any way to fix it? i downloaded the full moded version 44.1.3
Excerpt from Developers Note from page 1 of this thread:
"Since the base game changes a lot every release, save games are not compatible between releases (even between downloads of the beta, compatibility might break), this might change in the future, but for now you must start a new game if you change your game to a new release."

Every time you get a new game version you have to start a new save/game. It is one of the easiest measures to avoid massive bugs.
See it as a roguelike: You start from the beginning but with all the knowledge from the last game to be more efficient this time.
If you like to continue your old save stay with the old version you created that save with.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Excerpt from Developers Note from page 1 of this thread:
"Since the base game changes a lot every release, save games are not compatible between releases (even between downloads of the beta, compatibility might break), this might change in the future, but for now you must start a new game if you change your game to a new release."

Every time you get a new game version you have to start a new save/game. It is one of the easiest measures to avoid massive bugs.
See it as a roguelike: You start from the beginning but with all the knowledge from the last game to be more efficient this time.
If you like to continue your old save stay with the old version you created that save with.
i see, i didnt read that part. Is like im playing the modded version so i can get everything on the first few days but i had so many hot girls on the previous...oh well

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes