4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Atalantian712

Nov 11, 2018
One full heart = 20 sluttiness.

When does that happen if you do what?
You say fresh game foler, did you also start a new game or are you trying to load an old save?

There are some visuals, at least the shirt gets wet spots that look a bit more transparent. Not everything you wanted but it's something..
Full on fresh folder, if I don't install the mods, it will start up just fine, even played a for a few, just to be sure. However when i put the mods and bugfix in, thats when i get this error, and its as soon as i open the game. I get the loading screen about it may take a little while due to images, then i get a crash.

appreci8death

Mar 4, 2017
Full on fresh folder, if I don't install the mods, it will start up just fine, even played a for a few, just to be sure. However when i put the mods and bugfix in, thats when i get this error, and its as soon as i open the game. I get the loading screen about it may take a little while due to images, then i get a crash.
Download the full game with mods and bugfix already installed. This one works for sure.

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
i have two questions ,
1. is the bimbo serum really permanent? i have used it twice and the girl dialogue just after using it changes, but it reverts after you go into a sex scene and after the serum ends, so what does it changes?
2. can you get rid of the recently orgasmed "debuff" permanently? i was told to check "sex_mechanics.rpy - #recently orgasmed = true - " but i cannot find that .rpy file, is not where it usually is. I downloaded the full modded game, so maybe its on a different location or it was removed?

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Do you think animations will ever be added again? If I remember they tried to add them and it just crashed the game so they scrapped the idea. :( Also speaking of lactation I was surprised that there is no real indication of the models lactating other than some dialogue and cup size changes. I wondering if there was going to be images added, showing girls lactating or wet shirts from letdown and such... just so there is some sort of visual representation of it occurring. ***P.S. the dungeon would make a great place for a hucow farm for lactation serums to be collected, just hook them up to a milking machine... JS >.> <.<
Animations do work, but only when the graphics render DirectX is set to GL2 (press shift-G in game) and the animations are enabled in the preferences.

• Wow
Reactions: SenPC and shane420

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Since I was reminded, Does ANYONE know whether the weight gain Serum actually works? The description says there's a 15% chance of weight gain but I've never got anyone to go up a body type despite an exhaustive amount of tests, this applies to Story and Random NPCs. Thank you in advance.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Since I was reminded, Does ANYONE know whether the weight gain Serum actually works? The description says there's a 15% chance of weight gain but I've never got anyone to go up a body type despite an exhaustive amount of tests, this applies to Story and Random NPCs. Thank you in advance.
It does work. It does so very slowly though so you either have to be patient or just change "body type" in the cheat menu.
I don't know at what point they change from thin to standard (i like em a bit thicker :p ) but at 80kg they change from standard to curvy. Also the chance is per turn afaik and if it triggers it's around a + 0,5kg.

Reactions: blargballs

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
There's a 15% chance per turn the serum is active, so serums with longer duration get better results.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
It does work. It does so very slowly though so you either have to be patient or just change "body type" in the cheat menu.
I don't know at what point they change from thin to standard (i like em a bit thicker :p ) but at 80kg they change from standard to curvy. Also the chance is per turn afaik and if it triggers it's around a + 0,5kg.
There's a 15% chance per turn the serum is active, so serums with longer duration get better results.
Thank you! That's just what I needed to know, I wish it worked better and faster but at least I know it works!

Sep 23, 2021
Quick question about Ellie's storyline and IT Projects, in the research box there's Group Discovery under Research; how do you trigger it?

The other question is what's the trigger point for Candi's genius branch as I've had the topless trigger in the Mall.

Danke

Reactions: Ssato243

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
There are some stories in this run that I haven't hit on yet and I'm wondering why not. Can you lock yourself out of events?

- Ophelia: she's at happiness 104, love 73, and obedience 111. No event yet and I've been playing for 180 in-game days.
- Essential Oils: not super important at this stage, but I wonder why this never came up.
- Mom's boss and his daughter: no idea how to prompt this event. I've visited her at work plenty of times, but nothing's happened.

A list of events would be pretty cool so I know what I have and haven't seen and aren't just spinning my wheels.
Ophellia's events are locked behind Sluttiness, not Love, Obedience, or Happiness. She needs 40 sluttiness to go to the restaurant with you, I believe, and 25(?) to do the blowjob event.

The Candi storyline in general seems too hard to trigger in early or midgame, to the point I've never gotten Candi hired prior to finishing all research available in the game even when I've tried to rush it. Makes her Genius-ness kinda useless.

Sep 27, 2018
i have two questions ,
1. is the bimbo serum really permanent? i have used it twice and the girl dialogue just after using it changes, but it reverts after you go into a sex scene and after the serum ends, so what does it changes?
2. can you get rid of the recently orgasmed "debuff" permanently? i was told to check "sex_mechanics.rpy - #recently orgasmed = true - " but i cannot find that .rpy file, is not where it usually is. I downloaded the full modded game, so maybe its on a different location or it was removed?
I'm not aure about the bimbo serum, but I think I can help you with the second issue. To quote Tristimdorion on the LR2 Discord:
"The full download has compressed rpa archives that contain all the script files. If you need access to the script files, search for unren on F95 it has a decompressor for rpa so you don't have to redownload." I think what you're looking for in the full download is the file "scripts.rpa", in the game folder. If that doesn't work give the Discord a shot, the folks there are very handy at this stuff.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
To give you all the details of weight gain changes, the change amount is .5 kg with a 50% chance per turn, where height >= .8 and height =< 1.0 (so shorter girls change quicker than tall girls) and there is a 3kg buffer zone, meaning that when going over the switch point you need 3 extra kg in either direction to change the body type:
Code:
        max_weight = (person.height) * 100
        min_weight = (person.height) * 50
        switch_point_low = (person.height) * 68
        switch_point_high = (person.height) * 83

Reactions: 0800vids

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
To give you all the details of weight gain changes, the change amount is .5 kg with a 50% chance per turn, where height >= .8 and height =< 1.0 (so shorter girls change quicker than tall girls) and there is a 3kg buffer zone, meaning that when going over the switch point you need 3 extra kg in either direction to change the body type:
Code:
That's good to know, thx for the specifics!

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Coding question (since I noticed Erica's breeding fetish quest had been updated) on serum fetishes. Under fetish_serum.rpy there's a "tier" list based on suggestibility and there's a tier 4 which doesn't have a suggest rating and is listed as a placeholder. In the same file I noticed an entry " elif person is erica and erica_get_progress() >= 4 " which I guess is Erica's custom trigger for starting the breeding fetish quest. Does that mean it's currently impossible to trigger the breeding fetish in Erica, or does that progress requirement mean some different variables?

Mostly asking because on earlier versions with Erica if I give her reproductive nanobot-laden serum w/breeding fetish unlocked she will go off birth control but nothing else will happen even if I give her serum doses for in-game months. I'd like to see the scenes you all put into the game play out in-game and I guess I want to know if that's possible now or if I should wait for later updates?

Edit: Okay, got to the Trance listing and noticed one of the (expensive) options was to spend clarity to induce a breeding fetish or similar. I guess as my MC romances Erika he can try that, though I'm not sure it's an option for her.

Last edited:

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Code:
Well shoot, I'd been so laser focused on weight I didn't even factor height having an impact, Thanks for the detailed breakdown!

Oct 26, 2019
Ophellia's events are locked behind Sluttiness, not Love, Obedience, or Happiness. She needs 40 sluttiness to go to the restaurant with you, I believe, and 25(?) to do the blowjob event.

The Candi storyline in general seems too hard to trigger in early or midgame, to the point I've never gotten Candi hired prior to finishing all research available in the game even when I've tried to rush it. Makes her Genius-ness kinda useless.
Sluttiness is at *78*, if you can believe it. Nothing about her horrible boyfriend yet (in fact, she's listed as single under Detailed Information - I have no idea how that happened?!) so I'm at a loss.

Reactions: Ssato243

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
I'm not aure about the bimbo serum, but I think I can help you with the second issue. To quote Tristimdorion on the LR2 Discord:
"The full download has compressed rpa archives that contain all the script files. If you need access to the script files, search for unren on F95 it has a decompressor for rpa so you don't have to redownload." I think what you're looking for in the full download is the file "scripts.rpa", in the game folder. If that doesn't work give the Discord a shot, the folks there are very handy at this stuff.
i did what you suggested and managed to extract the rpy files, then i went and changed the line, i removed it to be exact, but nothing changed. So either i did something wrong or you cant do that anymore to avoid the falcid debuff xd

VinnyB

Dec 6, 2017
Running the latest Bugfix and mods 0.44.1.4, after the dinner with Ophelia, her next piece of "quest dialog" is instead found on Erica, and I think it messes things up later as the dialog to ask Ophelia to help recruit Candi doesn't appear, neither does the option to send an employee.

Understood what happned : I used console command to force a "town walk event" after the date (can't trust the game, even with the mod options, to proc some random event with appropriate regularity), said use of the console switched "the_person" to Erica instead of Ophelia. I corrected it using yet some more console commands... It's an addiction, don't judge meh...

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes