4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
The "Self Replicating Serum" doesn't work?!
The duration isn't raised...:(
If I understand it correctly they've changed it to to "restart" its duration (but with the value decreased by one) every time the it is about to run out.

As an example, if the duration of a self replicating serum is 3, its duration will count down like this: 3, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1 (or maybe 3,2,1,0,2,1,0,1,0?) before actually running out. So to make it last a long time, you'd still have to add something like the low volatility trait to it to make it have a high initial duration value.

That means that it's far from the original, near infinite, duration but still quite helpful if you want keep the entire city drugged without having to break your back every single day :)

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
If I understand it correctly they've changed it to to "restart" its duration (but with the value decreased by one) every time the it is about to run out.

As an example, if the duration of a self replicating serum is 3, its duration will count down like this: 3, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1 (or maybe 3,2,1,0,2,1,0,1,0?) before actually running out. So to make it last a long time, you'd still have to add something like the low volatility trait to it to make it have a high initial duration value.

That means that it's far from the original, near infinite, duration but still quite helpful if you want keep the entire city drugged without having to break your back every single day :)
Nope, it only counts down one time and that's it...
So, there is no difference in useing "Self Replicating Serum" or not:oops:

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
so basically this is confusing as fk and it kill my brain cell everytime i read the Installation bc it cook my brain jesus someone help me

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
So if Vren stays on schedule next Monday 46.x will release to the public. Just be mindful of the versions you are working with over the next few weeks. And probably want to stay on 44. Unless you like playing with edgy bits

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
I'm not sure what's causing it, but everyone's supply skill is super high (60, 70, etc.) and everyone's production is pretty low (30 or so)
That's expected. You basically need 2 Production people for every 1 Supply person.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Any idea if they are going to add any more posses or where it actually displays a better shot of the pussy/anus?

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Nope, it only counts down one time and that's it...
So, there is no difference in useing "Self Replicating Serum" or not:oops:

I don't know if a new mod update came out since I last grabbed it but I'm on game v0.44.1 and I think y'all have a bug
image_2021-11-03_134436.png

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
I don't know if a new mod update came out since I last grabbed it but I'm on game v0.44.1 and I think y'all have a bug
View attachment 1482944
Not a bug, it just got nerfed into the ground with a mod update since a few people screwed up girls with bad infinite serums with no way to reverse the effect. So they decided to shorten the duration with a mod update (i'm running 0.44.1.3), making it basically useless /having no real effect but taking up a slot in the process.
And yes, that was not the case yet with the version you are playing.

Reactions: tigerdiamond

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Same. Nothing to do with the Kaya event for me, it seems to just triggers a second time after a while. Something along the line "Read in the newspaper the club has been closed, should talk to Cousin", next time you meet her the quest somewhat"restarts" and the club is closed.
Also playing a fresh game and latest version like you mentioned.

Hmm. Interesting. I hadn't had that happen to me and Kaya's quest was the only new variable so I thought it might be related. I was able to rehire the strippers again, though I've noticed now I have two "Employ at StripClubName" options for various women my MC meets now.

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
i think this game could use a grind modifyer or in otherwords increase all emotional increase/loss to 2-4x get 2-4x more results from your workers and same modifyer on inspiration. it does nothing to effect gameplay but brings down grind by a massive%. I'd even go as far as increasing every actions value by 3-5 times.

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
move mod folder inside vanilla game folder, overwrite vanilla game folder with mod's game folder
Wait where the file to overwrite the vanilla folder bc there only 3 file in the mod folder so kinda confused there

Last edited:

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Here we go again. I wish the original Dev would work together with the mod, cause I assume now that the update speed picks up, it's pretty stressful to update this mod, but I see it as a necessary addition now and don't even want to play the base game alone.
That said, thanks for the work

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
He said at the OP that the mod will be updated when the game has updated to version 0.46.0. And go on. So, When the mod will be updated again is at this version and after that the mod has been updated to version 0.46.0 will they update the mod to version 0.48.0 and go on...

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
He said at the OP that the mod will be updated when the game has updated to version 0.46.0. And go on. So, When the mod will be updated again is at this version and after that the mod has been updated to version 0.46.0 will they update the mod to version 0.48.0 and go on...
to be clear, mod has alway been released after the public release of vanilla, and that is always been a .x version.

So us paying patreon at 5 and above see the .0 version and get access a week before vren releases s public version. .x which typically is .1 version. vanilla, and that is the version that is merged into bugfix and becomes the new base version for bugfix. and the mod.

Last edited:

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
On the OP they say NOTE: We are moving to a bi-monthly release schedule, next update will be based on v0.46.x.

It can take a week. or not, So we just have to wait.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Saw the new update, now there is a bunch of taboos you have to break.... Wish it was new poses or actual pussy/anus shots of as you use them, it makes them more gape. Or some type or added to graphics of her squirting. Ill wait for it to be modded.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
On the OP they say NOTE: We are moving to a bi-monthly release schedule, next update will be based on v0.46.x.

It can take a week. or not, So we just have to wait.
just note the week starts when the public release occurs. or the 46.x not the 46.0, and that is depending on Tris work schedule, at the time, typically a very raw bugfix release usually whatever has been found during the week of playing the game and maybe Vren has fixed, whatever the community has tracked down some of us have found, game at this time during this time is typically unstable. ah the joy,, looking forward to it.

NOTE edited.
But I now can see where the confusion can be, the non public .46.0 Labrats 2 was released in the main Labrats 2 Thread. Unless something else is stated, work on the branch will start on the first patched release of .46.

UPDATE Confirmed
Will keep it short, but Vren usually has some fixes in the first update, that is released to the public,
So I wouldn't expect the EARLIEST builds until next weekend, and typically 2 weeks for stability given Testing and dev time after that.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes