4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Avi142

Nov 16, 2019
I need help regarding this game.I just download the v44.1.4 from labrats 2 mod page on f95zone (download modded version of game, not mod and game differently). I've played previous mod version on joiplay but I am not able to play version 44.1.4 . Traceback says

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 94, in <module>
Exception: config.autosave_on_input is not a known configuration variable.

Can anyone help me run this pls . I am using Joiplay.

Full traceback says

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 66, in script

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 537, in main
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/defaultstore.py", line 106, in __setattr__

Thanks in advance.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
I need help regarding this game.I just download the v44.1.4 from labrats 2 mod page on f95zone (download modded version of game, not mod and game differently). I've played previous mod version on joiplay but I am not able to play version 44.1.4 . Traceback says

While running game code:

Can anyone help me run this pls . I am using Joiplay.

Full traceback says

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 537, in main
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/defaultstore.py", line 106, in __setattr__

Thanks in advance.
I am not exactly sure if I can help you since i am not familiar with playing this game on joiplay (so i wouldn't recognize if it has something to do with it). Just trying to give some general help:
I hope you started a fresh game and didn't try to load an old save (because old saves don't work).
If you have you still might want to delete your old save folder to avoid compatibility issues (your game having problems with old config files or similar).
I also read somewhere in this thread that apparently you need the latest version of joiplay to get the game running.
You might also want to check either a few pages back or use the search function, since if i recall correctly people have been getting black boxes where the girls should be shown on android. Not sure if it was fixed with latest versions of the game or if you need to apply a manual fix for that. I just know that it was fixed at some point.

Reactions: Avi142 and campfap

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
On 44.1.4 I haven't been able to unlock tier 2 research after trying multiple ways. Has anyone had this issue or have a solution?

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I had someone ask about my small mod.
Here it is. This works with 46.1
What it changes:
It changes the interview screen and girl overview screen. The change is simple it shows the hidden stuff. It leaves the tag ~hidden next to those that are hidden.
It changes the serum production screen so that you can increment by 5 rather than 10.

It removes pre-generated characters that have no plot value because all of them suck.
It makes ties skills to stats. Stats are generated first and and those are used to help determine skill generation.
After all you can't have a rocket scientist who is moron.
Work likes and dislikes are removed from general and special personalities.
They are random but tied to skills and stat values.

Breast weights have been slightly modified.
Body random selection has been weighted.

Installation:
unzip it.
Drop that in your games directory and tell it to replace.
Go into script.rpy delete the import unittest.
The go into the major_game_classes directories and delete the unit_test directories.
They just interfere with modding. Can't believe he leaves them in production code. Ugh..
You should make a back up before hand.
The saves should be fully compatible between it and the stock game.

Also this mod is not compatible with the other mod it is separate from it.

Last edited:

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I am not exactly sure if I can help you since i am not familiar with playing this game on joiplay (so i wouldn't recognize if it has something to do with it). Just trying to give some general help:
I hope you started a fresh game and didn't try to load an old save (because old saves don't work).
If you have you still might want to delete your old save folder to avoid compatibility issues (your game having problems with old config files or similar).
I also read somewhere in this thread that apparently you need the latest version of joiplay to get the game running.
You might also want to check either a few pages back or use the search function, since if i recall correctly people have been getting black boxes where the girls should be shown on android. Not sure if it was fixed with latest versions of the game or if you need to apply a manual fix for that. I just know that it was fixed at some point.
tier, two is going to be steph, research lock with stats if I remember correctly

Sep 27, 2018
I had someone ask about my small mod.
Here it is. This works with 46.1
What it changes:
It changes the interview screen and girl overview screen. The change is simple it shows the hidden stuff. It leaves the tag ~hidden next to those that are hidden.
It changes the serum production screen so that you can increment by 5 rather than 10.

It removes pre-generated characters that have no plot value because all of them suck.
It makes ties skills to stats. Stats are generated first and and those are used to help determine skill generation.
After all you can't have a rocket scientist who is moron.
Work likes and dislikes are removed from general and special personalities.
They are random but tied to skills and stat values.

Breast weights have been slightly modified.
Body random selection has been weighted.

Installation:
unzip it.
Drop that in your games directory and tell it to replace.
You should make a back up before hand.
The saves should be fully compatible between it and the stock game.
Out of curiosity, which characters do you remove? All of the named ones have some amount story attached so I'm curious who can be nixed.

Reactions: campfap

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Out of curiosity, which characters do you remove? All of the named ones have some amount story attached so I'm curious who can be nixed.
The patreon reward characters are just generated characters. The only exits in the random_lists.rpy
They start about line 938 or so and end before stephanie.
I don't alter that file though.
In helper_functions/random_generation_functions.rpy I comment out lines 5 & 6
that prevents them from being generated.

The only purpose they serve is to fill up your interview list with crap characters.
Those characters have no story and appear in no other files. They have some commentary above them as if they do but they don't.
Maybe, he had plans to do that but it hasn't been implemented.
I used notepad++ search in files to check all the rpy files in the game for the names. They only appear in random_lists.rpy
Dinah,Sylvia,Paige,Kendra,Svetlana,Kelly,Sativa,Nuoyi
None of the wardrobes belonging to them are effected though they still exist and characters that make use of them still can.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Quick question is there a perk list and how to unlock guide for them? tried wiki could not find anything. :/

Kronos82

Aug 18, 2017
Mac Version 44.1. 4 is still unplayable under BigSur 11.6. Maybe a Modder can review ist. Thanks in Advance

Avi142

Nov 16, 2019
Thanks for help it's running now . Just needed to update app and plugins.

DRuktar

Nov 22, 2019
Just keep going with the lab research with Stephanie, eventually she'll give you the chain start. I think it's when you hit third tier research avenues.
If you cheat you get that event after a few weeks. So more or less when you normally would reach T3 so if somebody did cheat: welcome to Skip Town or start corrupting and give it time. Never actually checked how many weeks it took but would guess at least 5 or 6.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
There are in fact a few named characters who aren't connected to any story at all. I think they were named by Patreon backers of a certain tier at one point. This is the list:

Code:
        # Patron reward characters!
        list_of_unique_characters = []

person_dinah = create_random_person(name = "Dinah", last_name = "Midari", body_type = "standard_body", height=0.99, skin="black", tits="D", hair_colour="black", hair_style=short_hair, starting_wardrobe = dinah_wardrobe)
        list_of_unique_characters.append(person_dinah)

person_sylvia = create_random_person(name = "Sylvia", last_name = "Weissfeldt", body_type = "curvy_body", height=0.96, skin="white", tits="C", hair_colour="blond", hair_style = long_hair, starting_wardrobe = sylvia_wardrobe,
            personality = reserved_personality)
        list_of_unique_characters.append(person_sylvia)

# Well educated and raised in a very middle-class family.
        # Paige is a cool-headed young woman who has confidence without exuberance or extraversion.
        # her favourite activities are generally calm and solitary: reading, playing musical instruments, watching TV, etc.
        # She doesn't make friends quickly, but she is pleasant and easy to get along with, and the bonds she does cultivate are likely to last for life.
        # She has no passion for her work, but she is good at it and takes pride in that fact.
        person_paige = create_random_person(name = "Paige", last_name = "Sallow", body_type = "thin_body", height = 0.92, skin = "white", tits="A", hair_colour="brown", hair_style = messy_ponytail, starting_wardrobe = paige_wardrobe,
            personality = reserved_personality, stat_array = [1,4,3], skill_array = [5,1,2,3,2], sex_array = [2,1,4,2])
        list_of_unique_characters.append(person_paige)

# Kendra's family owns one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the country. All of the Rivera children went to the finest prep schools.
        # Unlike her siblings, Kendra didn't inherit her parent's good looks or their general attitudes. She also disagreed with her families' viewpoint that being rich makes you better than everyone else.
        # This point of view put her at odds with everyone in her social class so she mostly hung out with the outcasts of her school.
        # By the time Kendra turned 16, she had grown into a stunningly beautiful woman and enjoyed the newfound attention she was receiving from boys. She was a free spirit, who just wanted to enjoy life.
        # When she graduated High School, she decided that college was not for her and pursued a career as glamor model. Kendra's parents were not pleased and cut her off financially but Kendra didn't care.
        # She was ready to be free and live her life.
        person_kendra = create_random_person(name = "Kendra", last_name = "Rivera", age = 18, body_type = "curvy_body", height = 0.89, skin = "tan", hair_colour = "chestnut", hair_style = shaved_side_hair, starting_wardrobe = kendra_wardrobe,
            personality = relaxed_personality, stat_array = [4,3,1], skill_array = [5,3,1,2,2], sex_array = [2,2,4,1], face_style = "Face_4")
        list_of_unique_characters.append(person_kendra)

# Svetlanna moved to the fictional city from a fictional Russian land at the age of 16. She was always fascinated with biochemistry and when her mother became ill, she dove even deeper into her studies.
        # After graduating from public education, she immediately moved to higher studies. She was hell-bent to learn all she could to help her mother.
        # Unfortunately, her mother died before Svetlanna could find a cure for her mysterious disease, which put her into a deep depression.
        # After some time, she met a woman that rekindled her love for biotechnology and put her on the path of a wild woman, never tied down with any one man or woman.
        person_svetlanna = create_random_person(name = "Svetlanna", last_name = "Ivanova", body_type= "thin_body", height = 0.94, skin = "white", tits="E", hair_colour = "blond", hair_style = long_hair, starting_wardrobe = svetlanna_wardrobe,
            personality = wild_personality, stat_array = [3,1,4], skill_array = [1,3,5,2,2], sex_array = [2,1,2,4])
        person_svetlanna.opinions["research work"] = [2, False] # Patron reward
        list_of_unique_characters.append(person_svetlanna)

#
        person_kelly = create_random_person(name = "Kelly", last_name = "Uhls", body_type = "curvy_body", height = 0.91, skin = "white", eyes = "dark blue", tits = "E", hair_colour = "chestnut", hair_style = ponytail, starting_wardrobe = kelly_wardrobe,
            personality = reserved_personality, stat_array = [2,2,4], skill_array = [2,1,2,1,5], sex_array = [3,4,2,1])
        list_of_unique_characters.append(person_kelly)

#sativa_wardrobe = wardrobe_from_xml("Sativa_Wardrobe") #TODO: Give her a wardrobe if the patron responds
        # Sativa's parents are very strict and traditional. They were determined to protect her from all the bad things in life, such as boys and booze.
        #When she turned 18,  Sativa moved out on her own.  Now she is determined to experience everything that she was previously denied.
        person_sativa = create_random_person(name = "Sativa", last_name = "Menendez", body_type = "curvy_body", face_style = "Face_7", height = 0.90, skin = "tan", eyes = "green", tits = "FF", hair_colour = "black", hair_style = bobbed_hair,
            personality = wild_personality, stat_array = [3,1,4], skill_array = [2,2,1,1,5], sex_array = [4,3,2,1])
        list_of_unique_characters.append(person_sativa)

#nuoyi_wardrobe = wardrobe_from_xml("Nuoyi_Wardrobe") #NOTE: Patron did not want a specific wardrobe, she'll draw her wardrobe randomly as normal.
        person_nuyoi = create_random_person(name = "Nuoyi", last_name = "Pan", body_type = "thin_body", height = 0.89, skin = "white", eyes = "dark blue", tits = "FF", hair_colour = "black", hair_style = long_hair,
            personality = wild_personality, stat_array = [4,3,1], skill_array = [5,2,2,1,1], sex_array = [1,3,4,2])

list_of_unique_characters.append(person_nuyoi)

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
The patreon reward characters are just generated characters. The only exits in the random_lists.rpy
They start about line 938 or so and end before stephanie.
I don't alter that file though.
In helper_functions/random_generation_functions.rpy I comment out lines 5 & 6
that prevents them from being generated.

The only purpose they serve is to fill up your interview list with crap characters.
Those characters have no story and appear in no other files. They have some commentary above them as if they do but they don't.
Maybe, he had plans to do that but it hasn't been implemented.
I used notepad++ search in files to check all the rpy files in the game for the names. They only appear in random_lists.rpy
Dinah,Sylvia,Paige,Kendra,Svetlana,Kelly,Sativa,Nuoyi
None of the wardrobes belonging to them are effected though they still exist and characters that make use of them still can.
I dunno, Kendra is kinda one of my fav characters. I dig the chunky mexican girl

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukemoto
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes