4.60 star(s) 56 Votes
Sep 27, 2018
There are in fact a few named characters who aren't connected to any story at all. I think they were named by Patreon backers of a certain tier at one point. This is the list:

Code:
        # Patron reward characters!
        list_of_unique_characters = []

person_dinah = create_random_person(name = "Dinah", last_name = "Midari", body_type = "standard_body", height=0.99, skin="black", tits="D", hair_colour="black", hair_style=short_hair, starting_wardrobe = dinah_wardrobe)
        list_of_unique_characters.append(person_dinah)

person_sylvia = create_random_person(name = "Sylvia", last_name = "Weissfeldt", body_type = "curvy_body", height=0.96, skin="white", tits="C", hair_colour="blond", hair_style = long_hair, starting_wardrobe = sylvia_wardrobe,
            personality = reserved_personality)
        list_of_unique_characters.append(person_sylvia)

# Well educated and raised in a very middle-class family.
        # Paige is a cool-headed young woman who has confidence without exuberance or extraversion.
        # her favourite activities are generally calm and solitary: reading, playing musical instruments, watching TV, etc.
        # She doesn't make friends quickly, but she is pleasant and easy to get along with, and the bonds she does cultivate are likely to last for life.
        # She has no passion for her work, but she is good at it and takes pride in that fact.
        person_paige = create_random_person(name = "Paige", last_name = "Sallow", body_type = "thin_body", height = 0.92, skin = "white", tits="A", hair_colour="brown", hair_style = messy_ponytail, starting_wardrobe = paige_wardrobe,
            personality = reserved_personality, stat_array = [1,4,3], skill_array = [5,1,2,3,2], sex_array = [2,1,4,2])
        list_of_unique_characters.append(person_paige)

# Kendra's family owns one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the country. All of the Rivera children went to the finest prep schools.
        # Unlike her siblings, Kendra didn't inherit her parent's good looks or their general attitudes. She also disagreed with her families' viewpoint that being rich makes you better than everyone else.
        # This point of view put her at odds with everyone in her social class so she mostly hung out with the outcasts of her school.
        # By the time Kendra turned 16, she had grown into a stunningly beautiful woman and enjoyed the newfound attention she was receiving from boys. She was a free spirit, who just wanted to enjoy life.
        # When she graduated High School, she decided that college was not for her and pursued a career as glamor model. Kendra's parents were not pleased and cut her off financially but Kendra didn't care.
        # She was ready to be free and live her life.
        person_kendra = create_random_person(name = "Kendra", last_name = "Rivera", age = 18, body_type = "curvy_body", height = 0.89, skin = "tan", hair_colour = "chestnut", hair_style = shaved_side_hair, starting_wardrobe = kendra_wardrobe,
            personality = relaxed_personality, stat_array = [4,3,1], skill_array = [5,3,1,2,2], sex_array = [2,2,4,1], face_style = "Face_4")
        list_of_unique_characters.append(person_kendra)

# Svetlanna moved to the fictional city from a fictional Russian land at the age of 16. She was always fascinated with biochemistry and when her mother became ill, she dove even deeper into her studies.
        # After graduating from public education, she immediately moved to higher studies. She was hell-bent to learn all she could to help her mother.
        # Unfortunately, her mother died before Svetlanna could find a cure for her mysterious disease, which put her into a deep depression.
        # After some time, she met a woman that rekindled her love for biotechnology and put her on the path of a wild woman, never tied down with any one man or woman.
        person_svetlanna = create_random_person(name = "Svetlanna", last_name = "Ivanova", body_type= "thin_body", height = 0.94, skin = "white", tits="E", hair_colour = "blond", hair_style = long_hair, starting_wardrobe = svetlanna_wardrobe,
            personality = wild_personality, stat_array = [3,1,4], skill_array = [1,3,5,2,2], sex_array = [2,1,2,4])
        person_svetlanna.opinions["research work"] = [2, False] # Patron reward
        list_of_unique_characters.append(person_svetlanna)

#
        person_kelly = create_random_person(name = "Kelly", last_name = "Uhls", body_type = "curvy_body", height = 0.91, skin = "white", eyes = "dark blue", tits = "E", hair_colour = "chestnut", hair_style = ponytail, starting_wardrobe = kelly_wardrobe,
            personality = reserved_personality, stat_array = [2,2,4], skill_array = [2,1,2,1,5], sex_array = [3,4,2,1])
        list_of_unique_characters.append(person_kelly)

#sativa_wardrobe = wardrobe_from_xml("Sativa_Wardrobe") #TODO: Give her a wardrobe if the patron responds
        # Sativa's parents are very strict and traditional. They were determined to protect her from all the bad things in life, such as boys and booze.
        #When she turned 18,  Sativa moved out on her own.  Now she is determined to experience everything that she was previously denied.
        person_sativa = create_random_person(name = "Sativa", last_name = "Menendez", body_type = "curvy_body", face_style = "Face_7", height = 0.90, skin = "tan", eyes = "green", tits = "FF", hair_colour = "black", hair_style = bobbed_hair,
            personality = wild_personality, stat_array = [3,1,4], skill_array = [2,2,1,1,5], sex_array = [4,3,2,1])
        list_of_unique_characters.append(person_sativa)

#nuoyi_wardrobe = wardrobe_from_xml("Nuoyi_Wardrobe") #NOTE: Patron did not want a specific wardrobe, she'll draw her wardrobe randomly as normal.
        person_nuyoi = create_random_person(name = "Nuoyi", last_name = "Pan", body_type = "thin_body", height = 0.89, skin = "white", eyes = "dark blue", tits = "FF", hair_colour = "black", hair_style = long_hair,
            personality = wild_personality, stat_array = [4,3,1], skill_array = [5,2,2,1,1], sex_array = [1,3,4,2])

list_of_unique_characters.append(person_nuyoi)

The patreon reward characters are just generated characters. The only exits in the random_lists.rpy
They start about line 938 or so and end before stephanie.
I don't alter that file though.
In helper_functions/random_generation_functions.rpy I comment out lines 5 & 6
that prevents them from being generated.

The only purpose they serve is to fill up your interview list with crap characters.
Those characters have no story and appear in no other files. They have some commentary above them as if they do but they don't.
Maybe, he had plans to do that but it hasn't been implemented.
I used notepad++ search in files to check all the rpy files in the game for the names. They only appear in random_lists.rpy
Dinah,Sylvia,Paige,Kendra,Svetlana,Kelly,Sativa,Nuoyi
None of the wardrobes belonging to them are effected though they still exist and characters that make use of them still can.
I never realised those were special characters. Just assumed I had RNGed my way into seeing the names multiple times, and never connected the dots on why there are specially named wardrobes. Thanks for breaking them down!

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Here are the perks from the code:

Code:
# Stat Perks
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Fucking a camilla in front of her husband has made you feel more charismatic.", cha_bonus = 1, bonus_is_temp = False), "camilla Charisma Bonus")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Teaching others has raised your skill ceiling to new levels. +1 work skills cap", skill_cap = 1), "Those Who Can, Do")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Training for the big race has helped improve your energy level. +20 max energy, +40 energy cap.", energy_bonus = 20, bonus_is_temp = False, energy_cap = 40), "Athlete Energy Bonus")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Increase foreplay skill after helping Starbuck with her advertisement photos. +1 Foreplay Skill", foreplay_bonus = 1, bonus_is_temp =False), "Starbuck Foreplay Bonus")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Increase vaginal skill after helping Starbuck with her demonstration video. +1 Vaginal Skill", vaginal_bonus = 1, bonus_is_temp =False), "Starbuck Vaginal Bonus")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Increase oral skill after helping Starbuck demonstrate edible panties. + 1 Oral Skill", oral_bonus = 1, bonus_is_temp =False), "Starbuck Oral Bonus")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Increase anal skill after helping Starbuck demonstrate double penetration with a dildo. +1 Anal Skill", anal_bonus = 1, bonus_is_temp = False), "Starbuck Anal Bonus")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Increase sexual skill cap from repeated sexual activity with Starbuck. +1 Sex Skill Cap", sex_cap = 1, bonus_is_temp =False), "Starbuck Sex Bonus")

# Temporary Stat Perks
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Temporary increase to focus after yoga.", foc_bonus = 2, bonus_is_temp = True, duration = 3), "Yoga Focus")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Cock ring that increases pleasure during vaginal sex. Lasts one week. +2 Vaginal skill", vaginal_bonus = 2, bonus_is_temp =True, duration = 7), "Vibrating Cock Ring")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Sensitizing and highly effective anal lubricant. Lasts one week. +2 Anal Skill", anal_bonus = 2, bonus_is_temp =True, duration = 7), "Perfect Anal Lube")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Lip balm that feels good when you go down on women. Lasts one week. +2 Oral Skill", oral_bonus = 2, bonus_is_temp =True, duration = 7), "Stimulating Lip Balm")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Small, finger mounted vibrator. Increases foreplay skill. Lasts one week. +2 Foreplay Skill", foreplay_bonus = 2, bonus_is_temp =True, duration = 7), "Small Finger Vibrator")
$ perk_system.add_stat_perk(Stat_Perk(description = "Temporary increase max energy after sleeping with a lover. +20 Energy Cap", energy_bonus = 20, bonus_is_temp = True, duration = 2,  energy_cap = 20), "Overnight Lover")

# Ability Perks
$ perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "You take a few deep breaths and recover a bit of your energy. Use this perk to regain half your max energy, once per day.", toggle = False, usable = True, usable_func = second_wind_func, usable_cd = 1), "Second Wind")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "Clarity slowly converts into lust.", toggle = True, togglable = True, usable = False, update_func = lust_drip_perk_update_func), "Lust Drip")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "You gain increase clarity based on your intelligence.", toggle = False, usable = False), "Intelligent Clarity")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "You gain increase clarity based on your charisma.", toggle = False, usable = False), "Charismatic Clarity")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "You gain increase clarity based on your focus.", toggle = False, usable = False), "Focused Clarity")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "Everytime you normally gain lust, you gain 5 extra.", toggle = True,togglable = True, usable = False), "Lustful Priorities")
$ perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "When you teach someone else a skill, you also gain a skill point in that area.", toggle = False, usable = False), "Those Who Can't, Teach")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "Gain increased clarity when cumming on tits.", toggle = True, usable = False), "Tits Man")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "Gain increased clarity when cumming on ass.", toggle = True, usable = False), "Ass Man")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "Gain lust quickly when it is low.", toggle = True, togglable = True, usable = False, update_func = lustful_vigor_perk_update_func), "Lustful Vigor")
perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "Gain energy back more rapidly with high lust.", toggle = True, togglable = True, usable = False, update_func = lustful_youth_perk_update_func), "Lustful Youth")
$ perk_system.add_ability_perk(Ability_Perk(description = "You dig deep and summon reserves of energy to meet the needs of others. Recovers 100 energy, usable once per week.", toggle = False, usable = True, usable_func = time_of_need_func, usable_cd = 7), "Time of Need")

# Item Perks
perk_system.add_item_perk(item_perk_male_strapon, "Male Strapon")
perk_system.add_item_perk(item_perk_dildo, "Dildo")

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
Tried to use bugfix and mod on .46.1 and I got this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/general_actions/striptease_descriptions/strip_awkward_stand.rpy", line 1, in script
init 0 python:
File "game/general_actions/striptease_descriptions/strip_awkward_stand.rpy", line 1, in script
init 0 python:
File "game/general_actions/striptease_descriptions/strip_awkward_stand.rpy", line 12, in <module>
list_of_strip_positions.append(strip_awkward_stand)
NameError: name 'list_of_strip_positions' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init 0 python:
init 0 python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/general_actions/striptease_descriptions/strip_awkward_stand.rpy", line 12, in <module>
list_of_strip_positions.append(strip_awkward_stand)
NameError: name 'list_of_strip_positions' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.44.1.4
Wed Nov 10 17:43:49 2021

Tried it based on the data on Discord still not ready yet

Reactions: Alicedraws

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Tried to use bugfix and mod on .46.1 and I got this
Yeah, looking at the commit history the bugfix mod still hasn't been updated to the new game version - they've pretty much just renamed a single file from the v0.44.1.4 version.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yeah, looking at the commit history the bugfix mod still hasn't been updated to the new game version - they've pretty much just renamed a single file from the v0.44.1.4 version.
the mod is always a month behind from what i understand from updates...the new version of the game (my opinion )is terrible
dont like the whole quest chain for the "broken taboo" i hope somewhere in the games future that the dev comes to their senses
and sets the game back to how it use to be...not sure what they were thinking making the game the way it is now (retarded)
my sister was pregnant and my girlfriend and taboo wasnt broken wtf?im just now grabbing the mod from OP
and starting a new game and hope that its much better then the "current version of lab rats 2 original game"(wish me luck)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
in the orginal game (no matter the version)i know how to get rid of the recently orgasmed (learned and saved to notepad)
look for a line "$ mc.recently_orgasmed = True" in sex_mechanics.rpy and remove it
location to file game > general_actions > interaction_actions folder (sex_mechanics.rpy location)
is no where with in the mod game as far as i can tell
theres multiple ways to download the mod ...i chose the full mod and once unzipped just click and go and playing game
would i of been better off to try the other way download game and mod separately and and apply the mod to the game?
or are the end results the exact same no matter what way i downloaded the mod?

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
As for now I recommend playing the modded v0.44 from the full game download section in the first post, there is nothing in 0.46 worth starting from scratch.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
As for now I recommend playing the modded v0.44 from the full game download section in the first post, there is nothing in 0.46 worth starting from scratch.
the mod version at the bottom is 44.1.4 is the one i have just really get rid of the recently orgasmed and cant find the file i need to edit to do it
game > general_actions > interaction_actions folder (sex_mechanics.rpy location)
aside from that im enjoying the hell out of the mod love the cool events and stuff way better then the original version of the game by far

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
no matter the version i always have a hard time with the making of clothing ..i understand all the different levels of characters,etc (dont think many understand me when i talk about the making clothes MANY think im having a hard time because of character stats have to be certain levels when making clothes NOT THE CASE THOUGH)my problem is the making of any clothes (outfits,etc) would be nice if we could go to the clothing shop and buy premade outfits (make life a fuck ton easier for everyone)clothing making mechanics just to fucking complicated for me not sure if anyone else agrees with me or not BUT there it is anyways...this being a mod PLEASE consider making it so we can buy premade outfits and especially for quests like the outfit required for mothers slut set or what ever for her work quest ...im curious to see what happens AFTER moms quest for her work BUT never been able to because of the reasons ive already stated here
hope to oneday FINALLY get past the mothers job quest

Reactions: essay16v

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
I had someone ask about my small mod.
Here it is. This works with 46.1
What it changes:
It changes the interview screen and girl overview screen. The change is simple it shows the hidden stuff. It leaves the tag ~hidden next to those that are hidden.
It changes the serum production screen so that you can increment by 5 rather than 10.

It removes pre-generated characters that have no plot value because all of them suck.
It makes ties skills to stats. Stats are generated first and and those are used to help determine skill generation.
After all you can't have a rocket scientist who is moron.
Work likes and dislikes are removed from general and special personalities.
They are random but tied to skills and stat values.

Breast weights have been slightly modified.
Body random selection has been weighted.

Installation:
unzip it.
Drop that in your games directory and tell it to replace.
Go into script.rpy delete the import unittest.
The go into the major_game_classes directories and delete the unit_test directories.
They just interfere with modding. Can't believe he leaves them in production code. Ugh..
You should make a back up before hand.
The saves should be fully compatible between it and the stock game.

Also this mod is not compatible with the other mod it is separate from it.
Would there be anyway to combine the code into the modded game so it is compatible with modded game?

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
as a couple people have commented the sausage making has begun, basically the meat has been put into the grinders to start the process (Vren's 46.1 has been dumped into the master branch on what will eventually become the new base for Bugfix,)

typically, there is some prep work needed in bugfix before a final merge can occur, as stated previously wouldn't expect it before, depeding on how much prep work is needed, beta branch will probably become unstable soon.

from past experience.

Reactions: pac1234

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
no matter the version i always have a hard time with the making of clothing ..i understand all the different levels of characters,etc (dont think many understand me when i talk about the making clothes MANY think im having a hard time because of character stats have to be certain levels when making clothes NOT THE CASE THOUGH)my problem is the making of any clothes (outfits,etc) would be nice if we could go to the clothing shop and buy premade outfits (make life a fuck ton easier for everyone)clothing making mechanics just to fucking complicated for me not sure if anyone else agrees with me or not BUT there it is anyways...this being a mod PLEASE consider making it so we can buy premade outfits and especially for quests like the outfit required for mothers slut set or what ever for her work quest ...im curious to see what happens AFTER moms quest for her work BUT never been able to because of the reasons ive already stated here
hope to oneday FINALLY get past the mothers job quest
The clothing system is one of the reasons I have around 150 hours in this game >.< And on my initial play around with the new taboo system, I really like it, I haven't played around with it enugh though, to really determine if it is any good.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The clothing system is one of the reasons I have around 150 hours in this game >.< And on my initial play around with the new taboo system, I really like it, I haven't played around with it enugh though, to really determine if it is any good.
i gave up brother ya got way more patience then i do hope oneday someone does us a solid and make an easier system like ive suggested (cough)wont hold my breath though hahaha been asking on/off for ever now for something like that
rest of the mod is pretty awsome seeing a lot of new stuff ive never seen before and i been playing normal game since it came out really
wicked mod cant wait to see the next mod when it comes out no rush im ok waiting :)
i miss being able to select all for the serum at work bit of a pain to do it all individually BUT all the massive changes the game has i dont mind to much :D

Last edited:

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
i miss being able to select all for the serum at work bit of a pain to do it all individually BUT all the massive changes the game has i dont mind to much :D
Wait... Did that option actually exist? That would have been lovely!

Now I'm curious about some of your favourite outfits! My sense of design sucks, but I love watching others creativity!

Reactions: str8up

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Wait... Did that option actually exist? That would have been lovely!

Now I'm curious about some of your favourite outfits! My sense of design sucks, but I love watching others creativity!
Try to match the colour of the shoes, colar and the lipstick. If you give the trouser or the shirt a strong bright colour, then give the other part a more dark relaxed colour. Match the colour of the rings and bracelets to either the shirts or trousers colour. Have fun, be creative ;) Sometimes I also just make them terribly ugly, like with yellow lipstick and such since it can be a bit of a turnon that they are ugly on MY command XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing though! The system should have been Hue + saturation + brightness based instead of RGB, that would have made this whole proces a lot easier!!

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes