4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Thanks for the support everyone. Unfortunately hotel wifi has not been kind to me the last couple of weeks, so I've been forced to keep my development on my laptop for now, but excited for a lot of new erica content to drop in 46.1.

Right now, going by patch notes, Trist and I are hoping that 46.1 bugfix and mod updates will be fairly smooth, but you never know...

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
You need to download 3 things. LR2 (Vanilla files), the bugfix, and the mod. Install the mod files into vanilla folder titled game. Overwrite vanilla game with bugfix game folder. There are also links to everything installed as one file, and I think someone linked that to you

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
You need to download 3 things. LR2 (Vanilla files), the bugfix, and the mod. Install the mod files into vanilla folder titled game. Overwrite vanilla game with bugfix game folder. There are also links to everything installed as one file, and I think someone linked that to you
dont know what link u are talking about bc i have LR2, and the mod only the bug fix i dont see it anywhere

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
dont know what link u are talking about bc i have LR2, and the mod only the bug fix i dont see it anywhere
copied from the Original post

Updated Game Files (Unofficial Bug-fix):
Releases: (list of previous versions)
Latest Release: (v0.44.1.4)

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
copied from the Original post

Updated Game Files (Unofficial Bug-fix):
Releases: (list of previous versions)
Latest Release: (v0.44.1.4)
I'm confused... Is the mod compatible with version 0.46? Or do we need to wait for them to update it?

• Angry
Reactions: DudeMasters

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I'm confused... Is the mod compatible with version 0.46? Or do we need to wait for them to update it?
the new version is 46 so no, its not compatible, I personally just wait for the mod authors to release a full game download with mod already installed. hopefully some cool new stuff is added with the new mod. I can wait, its usually worth it.

Reactions: Riujin and Ssato243

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
the new version is 46 so no, its not compatible, I personally just wait for the mod authors to release a full game download with mod already installed. hopefully some cool new stuff is added with the new mod. I can wait, its usually worth it.
That's what I thought and I think I'm gonna wait for it myself. The couple of posts that talked about downloading and installing the mod kinda got me confused about compatibility or not

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Okay so question what is console command to start the Nanobot storyline? Or is there a specific trigger for that storyline?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes