4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Okay, just got the scene where Erica's breeding fetish can be activated. So it's working. I used the trance system to boost her suggestion up a bit and that might've done it or it may simply be active in this version of the game. Nice work mod team.

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Had something strange with the strip club. The quest activated and my MC bought it. Then Kaya's quest where she moves in with her mother activated and I went through that and then... the club foreclosed again and I lost access to it. Just got notified by Cara again that it was open so I'm going to wait a few days and try to buy it again and see what happens.

So far I'm getting another option to buy the club. Going to do that and then see what happens again. No error message came up so I'm not sure what happened. :confused:

Edit using 0.44.1.4-market version.

Reactions: campfap

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Had something strange with the strip club. The quest activated and my MC bought it. Then Kaya's quest where she moves in with her mother activated and I went through that and then... the club foreclosed again and I lost access to it. Just got notified by Cara again that it was open so I'm going to wait a few days and try to buy it again and see what happens.

So far I'm getting another option to buy the club. Going to do that and then see what happens again. No error message came up so I'm not sure what happened. :confused:

Fairly certain that once you buy the club the forclosure is not suppose to happen again. was it a fresh game start or an older game save??

Xathras

Feb 3, 2020
Fairly certain that once you buy the club the forclosure is not suppose to happen again. was it a fresh game start or an older game save??
It was from a new game, or at least one that started on Day 1. I can't remember if I created a brand new game when I installed 0.44.1.4-market or if it was one I'd created on 0.44.1.3-market. I usually start over from scratch, especially if it's a save on Day 1, but can't remember if I did or didn't this time around. I'll see if the club operates normally and at worst I can start completely over, I guess.

lacomisaro

Aug 6, 2017
Do you know the code to reset fetish role? I want to delete special role like Anal fetish...
but I can't find out to delete it.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Coding question (since I noticed Erica's breeding fetish quest had been updated) on serum fetishes. Under fetish_serum.rpy there's a "tier" list based on suggestibility and there's a tier 4 which doesn't have a suggest rating and is listed as a placeholder. In the same file I noticed an entry " elif person is erica and erica_get_progress() >= 4 " which I guess is Erica's custom trigger for starting the breeding fetish quest. Does that mean it's currently impossible to trigger the breeding fetish in Erica, or does that progress requirement mean some different variables?

Mostly asking because on earlier versions with Erica if I give her reproductive nanobot-laden serum w/breeding fetish unlocked she will go off birth control but nothing else will happen even if I give her serum doses for in-game months. I'd like to see the scenes you all put into the game play out in-game and I guess I want to know if that's possible now or if I should wait for later updates?

Edit: Okay, got to the Trance listing and noticed one of the (expensive) options was to spend clarity to induce a breeding fetish or similar. I guess as my MC romances Erika he can try that, though I'm not sure it's an option for her.
Erica's breeding fetish is a mini questline that is almost finished, but I don't think it is active in the current build of the game.

Reactions: Ssato243

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
You know you DONT have to? Just don't build up a lover relationship with them.
just probably one of the easier targets for building up the required haram for building up stamina etc without cheats, besides Steph. well targets that are easily available early in game and have access to before and after work, on the regular.

Will see what the changes to the taboo system means in .46 means, but all of that is Vanilla Lab Rats 2, and not related to the Mod.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ja, but I would like to replace mom,sis etc. and give them other roles...
Then you are out of luck, they already had those roles in Lab rats 1 and they are the same people. :) What you do with them in this game is up to you though, there are some choices.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Hey, so I saw in mom's kitchen fetish menu thing that there are cum, exhibitionism, & anal fetishes on that list along with the breeding one. Are these other trance training options like the breeding/camwhore ones? or does it just mean you need those "sexy opinions"? if it is the training, is it only available for mom? I wanted to give gabrielle the cum fetish, but nothing except bredding fetish, camwhore, and trigger word orgasm showed up in the other training menu even when I cheated all her sexy opinions to love.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017

Same. Nothing to do with the Kaya event for me, it seems to just triggers a second time after a while. Something along the line "Read in the newspaper the club has been closed, should talk to Cousin", next time you meet her the quest somewhat"restarts" and the club is closed.
Also playing a fresh game and latest version like you mentioned.

okrah

Jul 18, 2019
I'm not sure what's causing it, but everyone's supply skill is super high (60, 70, etc.) and everyone's production is pretty low (30 or so)

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes