4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
quick question, my saves from the mod version 0.42.1.1 are not working, any way to fix it? i downloaded the full moded version 44.1.3
Don't think anyone has looked into all the data structure changes between 42 and 44 to make it work. would be faster to play a game to find out anyway. after making the changes. and still not knowing if the something else isn't going to blow up later

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
Found a way to increase love. Get the girl to the point of kissing and edit sexy attribute to hate then flirt and kiss here between 2 and 4 times to increase love to 100.

Broshi

Mar 14, 2018
Has there been some kind of an update on where it stops "major" characters from getting in to a relationship? For example i know Sarah has a path where she cheats with the MC if she is in a relationship, but it doesnt seem like she ever develops a relationship.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Found a way to increase love. Get the girl to the point of kissing and edit sexy attribute to hate then flirt and kiss here between 2 and 4 times to increase love to 100.
There are serums that give flat love increases, are you really early in the game?

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone willing to share your saves?I'm lacking patience.:D
Not really sure why you would want that. If you're impatient you can just cheat everyone you meet to your liking. With the mod you can change (afaik) every single stat and appearance a woman has with a few clicks. You can cheat all research, all your stats and money. If you play someone elses save you don't know where you are at with different quests. Especially if you haven't played it before the game won't make any sense at all.

Even though i don't get your reasons I guess i'd be willing to share my save from version 0.44.1.3, just start a convo with me.

Reactions: Wmayrt and xin12382

xin12382

Apr 15, 2021
Not really sure why you would want that. If you're impatient you can just cheat everyone you meet to your liking. With the mod you can change (afaik) every single stat and appearance a woman has with a few clicks. You can cheat all research, all your stats and money. If you play someone elses save you don't know where you are at with different quests. Especially if you haven't played it before the game won't make any sense at all.

Even though i don't get your reasons I guess i'd be willing to share my save from version 0.44.1.3, just start a convo with me.
Because English is not my native language, my experience is not very good, thank you for sharing it with me. :D

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
is anyone else having issues with not being able to study people for noras research even if you have all the requirements for it :(

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
is anyone else having issues with not being able to study people for noras research even if you have all the requirements for it :(
What do you mean by "you have all the requirements"?
With the mod you can only study those, that give new things to research (so no time wasted on"uninteresting people").
Also be aware that when you study someone and they have temporarily altered stats (because of a serum) that person has to have those stats when you give it to Nora. Otherwise it might not work.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
What do you mean by "you have all the requirements"?
With the mod you can only study those, that give new things to research (so no time wasted on"uninteresting people").
Also be aware that when you study someone and they have temporarily altered stats (because of a serum) that person has to have those stats when you give it to Nora. Otherwise it might not work.
So for example the aunt research trait it says that her sluttiness has to be > 75, currently its at 80% and it wont unlock the research option for the aunt

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
So for example the aunt research trait it says that her sluttiness has to be > 75, currently its at 80% and it wont unlock the research option for the aunt
So i figured it out the sluttiness heart rating system is a little hard to decipher percentages. Anyways 4 full hearts unlocks the research requirements

Reactions: Yukemoto

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Hey, I have some ideas for a game of my own, and I was thinking this game's art would be useful as placeholder art (since it's so modular and flexible) until the game is far enough along to be worth hiring someone. Can anyone involved in the mod or even someone who's just poked around in the scripts tell me how hard it would be to detach the parts of the code that manage the display of women and their outfits from the rest of the game? I have a basic familiarity with Ren'py, and I've done some mild modding of simpler games, but big projects like this are pretty daunting to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yukemoto

Atalantian712

Nov 11, 2018
I have an issue, fresh game folder, not sure if I'm missing a file, or if I've done something wrong, followed the instructions listed and its given me this every time.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Do you think animations will ever be added again? If I remember they tried to add them and it just crashed the game so they scrapped the idea. :( Also speaking of lactation I was surprised that there is no real indication of the models lactating other than some dialogue and cup size changes. I wondering if there was going to be images added, showing girls lactating or wet shirts from letdown and such... just so there is some sort of visual representation of it occurring. ***P.S. the dungeon would make a great place for a hucow farm for lactation serums to be collected, just hook them up to a milking machine... JS >.> <.<

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Just tried the new .3 version and think it's a lot more lag than the .1and .2 versions. But so far no errors.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
So i figured it out the sluttiness heart rating system is a little hard to decipher percentages. Anyways 4 full hearts unlocks the research requirements
One full heart = 20 sluttiness.
I have an issue, fresh game folder, not sure if I'm missing a file, or if I've done something wrong, followed the instructions listed and its given me this every time.
When does that happen if you do what?
You say fresh game foler, did you also start a new game or are you trying to load an old save?

Do you think animations will ever be added again? If I remember they tried to add them and it just crashed the game so they scrapped the idea. :( Also speaking of lactation I was surprised that there is no real indication of the models lactating other than some dialogue and cup size changes. I wondering if there was going to be images added, showing girls lactating or wet shirts from letdown and such... just so there is some sort of visual representation of it occurring. ***P.S. the dungeon would make a great place for a hucow farm for lactation serums to be collected, just hook them up to a milking machine... JS >.> <.<
There are some visuals, at least the shirt gets wet spots that look a bit more transparent. Not everything you wanted but it's something..

Reactions: shane420

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
One full heart = 20 sluttiness.

There are some visuals, at least the shirt gets wet spots that look a bit more transparent. Not everything you wanted but it's something..

I totally didn't see the wet spots :/ I had to go back and look... man that's hard to tell... might be color grading or rendering issue I had to zoom in lol

Oct 26, 2019
There are some stories in this run that I haven't hit on yet and I'm wondering why not. Can you lock yourself out of events?

- Ophelia: she's at happiness 104, love 73, and obedience 111. No event yet and I've been playing for 180 in-game days.
- Essential Oils: not super important at this stage, but I wonder why this never came up.
- Mom's boss and his daughter: no idea how to prompt this event. I've visited her at work plenty of times, but nothing's happened.

A list of events would be pretty cool so I know what I have and haven't seen and aren't just spinning my wheels.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes