4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Would there be anyway to combine the code into the modded game so it is compatible with modded game?
Probably.
However, I'm not going to do it. If someone else wants to they are welcome to do so.
I created the small mod because I didn't want all the features of the larger mod.
That said the biggest issue is if they have any conflicts between their code and mine or if the same functions are modified by both mods.
If not one could copy my changed functions into a file rename them and use a replacment method to implement it.
Just some examples:
If there are conflicts then you would need to determine how you want to resolve those.
One way to see what conflicts exist is create to installs of it one with my mod one with the other mod. Then use winmerge to compare them and see what files differ right to the line code.

If you are real lucky their are no conflicts and you could simply install my mod then install the bigger mod over it.

Reactions: shane420

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Wait... Did that option actually exist? That would have been lovely!

Now I'm curious about some of your favourite outfits! My sense of design sucks, but I love watching others creativity!
in the original game yes its there this being a mod im surprised that feature wasnt added into BUT it not that big of a deal
considering the mod has way more better stuff that more then makes up for the lack of convenience of the small stuff :)
the events and 3sums are fucking awsome!!!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i gave up brother ya got way more patience then i do hope oneday someone does us a solid and make an easier system like ive suggested (cough)wont hold my breath though hahaha been asking on/off for ever now for something like that
rest of the mod is pretty awsome seeing a lot of new stuff ive never seen before and i been playing normal game since it came out really
wicked mod cant wait to see the next mod when it comes out no rush im ok waiting :)
i miss being able to select all for the serum at work bit of a pain to do it all individually BUT all the massive changes the game has i dont mind to much :D
I might have understood you wrong, but at HR department you can choose to set an automatic applied serum every day per department after you have unlocked the business policy for it. It is not all, but close enough. :)

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
Can somebody please help me with my game (v0.46.1) not starting after i install the beta bugfix?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The beta is still 0.44.1.

The beta should say for which version it works, and not "INFO: Beta version will be unstable until v0.46 of the game" Which makes it seem that the beta is meant for 46 and will be unstable until the proper 0.46 release of the mod.

Reactions: eldoen

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Try to match the colour of the shoes, colar and the lipstick. If you give the trouser or the shirt a strong bright colour, then give the other part a more dark relaxed colour. Match the colour of the rings and bracelets to either the shirts or trousers colour. Have fun, be creative ;) Sometimes I also just make them terribly ugly, like with yellow lipstick and such since it can be a bit of a turnon that they are ugly on MY command XD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing though! The system should have been Hue + saturation + brightness based instead of RGB, that would have made this whole proces a lot easier!!
Thank you! I get what you mean

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Had the following when using the beta version of the mod and bugfix on 44.1 version along with not working on 46.1
sexmechanic file is moving in 46.1, has already moved in the beta branch of bugfix in prep for merge so will show as duplicate on 44.1
rename one of the sexmechanic files to not be a .rpy file in either directory, to fix 44.1.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
YMMV, but if you are brave and want to play with early bits, you should be able to install beta on 46.1, this is very early days expect bugs as it hasn't been tested at all with the mods. although I personnally haven't ran into any crashes on the direct download, have crashed on my modded mod. but that appeared to not have taken the merge well.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
waffel: Would you share some of your outfits into you exported_wardrobe with us? Maybe we could start a LabRats2 Fashion thread. :D
I usually start over from scratch wit hmy wardrobe every time I restart -___-'
But it might actually be fun to start a LR2 fashionista thread:p

I'll try to make an initial short collection and see how you react to it ... when I have the time ^ . ^'

tlsmith1

Oct 7, 2018
Idea for the Mod add a few more males to events for the girls, so you can have mmf threesome. like the movie date have girl go seduce a fellow patron the go to her house after the movie and dp her. or be able to call a few of your friends over and have a breeding gangband with the girl. and it stats you could keep track of DP's and gangbangs in the girls stats, also stats on girls keeps track of mc pregnancies, but have total number mc pregnancies on mc's stats

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I might have understood you wrong, but at HR department you can choose to set an automatic applied serum every day per department after you have unlocked the business policy for it. It is not all, but close enough. :)
this is the part im talking about where you have to select 1 by 1 (orginal game has option to to apply all THIS mod version doesnt )
Untitled.png

Reactions: Eamnor

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
this is the part im talking about where you have to select 1 by 1 (orginal game has option to to apply all THIS mod version doesnt )
View attachment 1499737
Well I can live with this, not like you have to set it individually per girl. :) No idea why they did not have all option though and removed it. Maybe a bugfix.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes