4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Tell me about it, my father was a nazi and my mother a fanatical christian...i am a free spirit in a lifetime relationship with my sister since childhood and we run a woman shelter together...so i know a little about indoctrination...and if it had worked on me my sisters and i would have been forced into arranged marriages to gain their support for the right wing or the holy path bullshit...but my mind has a little flaw...i cant submit, not even to save my life. In other words, no, not surprised, but still would prefer to make the protagonist female to sate my exquisit taste :p

Kurvald

Sep 27, 2019
tell me how to use exhibitionism fetish serum? I fed everyone already, there is no reaction.
And I noticed if you don't have sex with the characters for a long time, they suddenly get pregnant, but from whom? there are no other male characters in the game, is this a bug?

FackingGerkOff

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
tell me how to use exhibitionism fetish serum? I fed everyone already, there is no reaction.
And I noticed if you don't have sex with the characters for a long time, they suddenly get pregnant, but from whom? there are no other male characters in the game, is this a bug?
It is stated in the game that they can be in a relationship or married. So if you don't make them pregnant, but keep them off the pill, their boyfriend or husband has a chance. It was put in quite a few updates ago in the vanilla.

_brandi_

Apr 19, 2018
I was curious to see what other people came up with during their games, and what they used them for.
always keep one drug that does very little but gets lots of money and is cheap to produce...usually call it Nuoil or something similar....
NUOIL
Primitive Serum Design
Aunty Potential
High Capacity Design
Essential Oils
Exotic Ingredients
Basic Medical Application
Clinical Testing Procedures

for just +5 Happiness for 2 turns you can't go too far wrong on sales...pretty sure everyone has something like this in their production queue just to cover costs... picture it as one of those expensive by the ounce drinks at the check-out area, all natural and guaranteed to do not very much at all...without Essential Oils the name Placebaux comes to mind.

Reactions: IllusiveVagabond

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Tell me about it, my father was a nazi and my mother a fanatical christian...i am a free spirit in a lifetime relationship with my sister since childhood and we run a woman shelter together...so i know a little about indoctrination...and if it had worked on me my sisters and i would have been forced into arranged marriages to gain their support for the right wing or the holy path bullshit...but my mind has a little flaw...i cant submit, not even to save my life. In other words, no, not surprised, but still would prefer to make the protagonist female to sate my exquisit taste :p

Saw your preferences on your profile. Cracked me the fuck up. Well played, and same though. XD

Kurvald

Sep 27, 2019
It is stated in the game that they can be in a relationship or married. So if you don't make them pregnant, but keep them off the pill, their boyfriend or husband has a chance. It was put in quite a few updates ago in the vanilla.
It can't be, the character has "single" in the relationship graph, but after a while they get pregnant. And how to use the fetish of exhibitionism ?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Uhm, have they not their boyfriends, fiancés and husbonds?!? :unsure:

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Uhm, have they not their boyfriends, fiancés and husbonds?!? :unsure:
Some of them yes. Alexia (sp?) have boyfriend. Life coach (cant remember if name is same in every play thru or not) have husband. Some women you meet/ hire will have boyfriend or husband.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Some of them yes. Alexia (sp?) have boyfriend. Life coach (cant remember if name is same in every play thru or not) have husband. Some women you meet/ hire will have boyfriend or husband.
It was a rhetorical question to Kurvald ;)

Kurvald

Sep 27, 2019
It was a rhetorical question to Kurvald ;)
lol, I was feeding serum to a police officer. who makes high fertility and knocks down the female cycle, she was not on pills, and got pregnant. I didn't have sex with my sister and mother, but they worked in a nightclub, and they also got pregnant

PedroBanana

Oct 13, 2021
Any mods which add more clothes pieces? I know there is a lot of variation if you include stuff like transparency etc., but having only 1 piece of sexy club dress is disappointing.

Reactions: soupeau6tr0uille
Aug 16, 2016
Would like to have cow ears and horns so I can make hucow
Then you add them to the company owned "barn" as "cows" and you open a side business for "luxury, high quality milk" with mild serum effects and/or use the milk as base/ingredient for serums to cut some costs.
May also allow selling "breeding spots" to breed the "cows" if you are into that kind of thing (or at least watching/"hand milking the cows")

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, since we wait over 14 days already i would guess it means every 2 months. But it could also have been a bigger update that slows the patch devs down. Not sure there.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes