4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Then you add them to the company owned "barn" as "cows" and you open a side business for "luxury, high quality milk" with mild serum effects and/or use the milk as base/ingredient for serums to cut some costs.
May also allow selling "breeding spots" to breed the "cows" if you are into that kind of thing (or at least watching/"hand milking the cows")
That would only be fun if we could register both companies as a subsidiary of a company located in a dubious place with a low tax percentage, thus enabling internal trade to make sure the subsidiaries don't garner any profits by bying the products at a lower price than they cost. Therefore enabling us to be able to deduct our losses from the companies tax payments and make it easier to funnel the profits into our mother company without having to pay any local tax at all. Yes...?! Yes, thank you!.. Yes, I know that we don't pay any company tax to begin with, that's besides the point, this would still be sooo much more fun!! Milking included! ;)

Jan 8, 2018
Is the Beta playable with 0.46.1?
Yes they are, be sure to download both beta, mod and bug fix. I'm playing it right now and so far no problems.

Edit:- One small problem found if you choose to cum early your arousel doesn't drop, but that's easily sorted in the cheat menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Janjy

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
hi all any update as to when the next mod update is ready?
I would also agree with others about the mods having their own patreon pages, i would support them if they did

Reactions: NoSpaceBar

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
hi all any update as to when the next mod update is ready?
I would also agree with others about the mods having their own patreon pages, i would support them if they did
It's in testing phase. Download from the develop branch on github. I think you can download the latest versions of the mod and bugfix from the the beta tag (on the first page of this post)

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Is there some description of all the import wardrobe functions? I know how to export a full set and import it completely into outfit manager, but there are like 4 more options in the mod configuration and even with the popup help I don't quite understand how to use them

Helger

Dec 2, 2017
i dont understand this ive had 2 kids with this specific NPC and when i go to have sex with her NOW the sex menu is broken
why is this and how to fix
also have an unreleated question lower left corner is question mark when over mouse over active quest says a quest called chemists baby girl
what do i do for this and how to to see quest log better or can we? View attachment 1506826 View attachment 1506827
If you exaggerate as much as I can see in the pictures, then I am not at all surprised. 9999% suggestibility and over 200% fertility tells me that you have set the values way too high. Sorry, but maybe someone else has a solution.

kifflomx

Nov 5, 2018
If you exaggerate as much as I can see in the pictures, then I am not at all surprised. 9999% suggestibility and over 200% fertility tells me that you have set the values way too high. Sorry, but maybe someone else has a solution.
No, i keep normal values and have that same problem with Sarah everytime, her vaginal and anal interactions are removed for some reason.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
having a heck of a time reading the quests,etc text is so bloody tiny have to put my face right up close to my monitor to read
now that thats out of the way
quest chemist baby girl what am i suppose to do here for that?

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
No, i keep normal values and have that same problem with Sarah every time, her vaginal and anal interactions are removed for some reason.
i only have those limitations while her storyline is active. and having kids with her prior to finishing it is still possible as long as she initiates it (start of Monday meetings) , but cant change positions , cuz vaginal and anal don't show until u finished her story line , even if you use trance points to up bareback/creampies and activate breeding fetish, then u can bend her over or offer to knock her up, get 12+ kids, yet you still cant change position to vag./anal until her storyline has gotten completed far enough. if its still locked and u have completed her storyline , my guess is that a questflag is messed up.

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
having a heck of a time reading the quests,etc text is so bloody tiny have to put my face right up close to my monitor to read
now that thats out of the way
quest chemist baby girl what am i suppose to do here for that?
talk to her ... she should bring u in contact with her (chemist) dad. he'll help but demands something in return ( a salary raise so she can live on her own)

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
she is one of yer employees ,,, usually with the nickname "baby girl" when u talk to her ( when looking at yer employee list u usually will see a lil red mark with an ! in it for important stuff . (and with ... if they just want to tell ya something). once u talked to her the quest will b triggered to meet her dad at a certain day-time in the coffeeshop ... and u will b reminded when that is to go there.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes