4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
str8up search F95 for unren in to decompress the rpa files of the all in one it will decompress the files into the rpy script files.

or you can just downlload the bugfix or master branch from trist bugfix repo to get the rpy script files. master will be vanilla 46.1 bugfix will be 46.1 will several bugfixes applied, and additional files needed for the mod.

Baneusprime

Aug 3, 2018
Not a bug, it just got nerfed into the ground with a mod update since a few people screwed up girls with bad infinite serums with no way to reverse the effect. So they decided to shorten the duration with a mod update (i'm running 0.44.1.3), making it basically useless /having no real effect but taking up a slot in the process.
And yes, that was not the case yet with the version you are playing.
Wait... so a "few" people fucked over everyone else who used the set and forget serums to make the game less grindy? At the very least, it should be a toggleable option.

Does anyone know what I have to edit to fix it so the self replicating serums work like they do in the base game?

sacchito22

Sep 14, 2019
I'm sure the modders are hard at work making the next version of the game, but if I had an idea of something that might be cool to add, I'm not sure where to mention it. If it's here, awesome. If not, someone just let me know. (still gonna write it out, just gonna spoiler so it's not too obtrusive for anyone who doesn't care.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Where can I download Beta version of this mod for the game version 0.46.x
There is no single download for now. If you dont mind putting it together yourself here is how you do it.
  1. Download the vanilla 0.46.1 of the game.
  2. Download the mod . Make sure you are in the develop branch (top left) and not in the master. Hit download as zip (top right). Put the folder called "Mods" as a whole (not just the content of it) into your "game" folder.
  3. Download the bugfixes . Same as before, make sure you are not in the master branch but in the bugfix (top left) and download by clicking on "code -> download as zip" (top right). Unpack everything into your "game" folder and overwrite when it asks to.
You are good to go. Its pretty stable and i have not seen any bugs even after a few hours of playing. Ofc old saves wont work.

Last edited:

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
There is no single download for now. If you dont mind putting it together yourself here is how i did it.
  2. Download the mod . Make sure you are in the develop branch (top left) and not in the master. Hit download as zip (top right). Just put the folder called "Mods" into your "game" folder.
  3. Download the bugfixes . Same as before, make sure you are not in the master branch but in the bugfix (top left) and download by clicking on "code -> download as zip" (top right). Unpack everything into your "game" folder and overwrite when it asks to.
You are good to go. Its pretty stable and i have not seen any bugs even after a few hours of playing. Ofc old saves wont work.
Github appears to finally have fixed their branch download issue, but just to makes sure, make sure the zip downloaded says bugfix in the name. for part 3.
if not, the direct download link should still work. which is listed in first post under the beta version spoiler tag. but will link it here also.

Last edited:
Reactions: campfap

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Wait... so a "few" people fucked over everyone else who used the set and forget serums to make the game less grindy? At the very least, it should be a toggleable option.

Does anyone know what I have to edit to fix it so the self replicating serums work like they do in the base game?
sure someone can just look thru the git commits since it was all done in the open. even reverse the code that was done.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I'm sure the modders are hard at work making the next version of the game, but if I had an idea of something that might be cool to add, I'm not sure where to mention it. If it's here, awesome. If not, someone just let me know. (still gonna write it out, just gonna spoiler so it's not too obtrusive for anyone who doesn't care.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there has been talk of ways to burn cash in late game, such as lawyer fees etc, well normal business cost and fees, one of those were nursery and schooling cost for the children.

Exis20

Jul 1, 2017
there has been talk of ways to burn cash in late game, such as lawyer fees etc, well normal business cost and fees, one of those were nursery and schooling cost for the children.
wait, nursery and schooling? I havent even gotten that far

roofisonfire549

Feb 1, 2019
There is no single download for now. If you dont mind putting it together yourself here is how you do it.
  2. Download the mod . Make sure you are in the develop branch (top left) and not in the master. Hit download as zip (top right). Just put the folder called "Mods" into your "game" folder.
Thanks for your instructions.

I followed these steps, yet when I start the game it's only the base game. :(

Anybody have any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for your instructions.

I followed these steps, yet when I start the game it's only the base game. :(

Anybody have any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?
Just to be sure, you put the "Mods" folder as a whole into your "game" folder ? Not the content of if it but the whole folder.

Last edited:

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
wait, nursery and schooling? I havent even gotten that far
There has been, not implemented yet or even in planning stages with mod team beyond passing discussions. But ideas in how to expend money in late game end game scenario

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Thanks!

Yeah, it gets a little confusing where to address things when I've come to realize just how much the mod adds so it's hard to tell what is mod content and what isn't. Reading around and trying to figure out what event content there is I felt I came across mentions of events like Jennifer/Lily wants to have sex/try anal etc. for the first time which I didn't get as I just took them to a movie and banged them after. But I really appreciate the reactivity in events as to how far you've progressed your relationship with different characters (though I recall Ashley's story being a little odd after I fucked her during a gas leak on her first day at work).

Since it's a corruption game it's more about the journey than the destination so I'd like to take as few shortcuts as possible.

On another note; one thing I noticed now that I restarted is that Jennifer's sluttiness always resets to 0 (not sure if it's overnight or every new time segment). I don't think that happened in my earlier save, or is it that I need to take her above a certain threshold for it to stop? If it's a bug I have to start over before I get too far in. Starbuck/Cara had that behavior in my earlier save, so I put her on the backburner. Haven't interacted much with her yet on the new one, but she has a baseline sluttiness of 30 this time whereas it was impossible to get her up from 0 last time so something is different.
Hey, as a quick follow up, I made a basic screen for tracking quest progress on a per character basis. Right now I only have it working for Sarah, and I'm still refining it a bit, but hopefully this is a feature that will be present sooner than later.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes