4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
how u did it? game crashed after opening in my case...
You have to download all 3 parts
Vanilla 46.1 Bugfix game folder from github bugfix branch, and mod folder from gitgud from Dev branch both mentioned a few post above, or in post 1 under the beta spoiler tag.

if it is crashing immediately what error are you getting??

Reactions: Ssato243 and waffel

roriocas

Jul 9, 2019
You have to download all 3 parts
Vanilla 46.1 Bugfix game folder from github bugfix branch, and mod folder from gitgud from Dev branch both mentioned a few post above, or in post 1 under the beta spoiler tag.

if it is crashing immediately what error are you getting??
Did you put the mod folder inside the game folder?

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
What does it take to get the Camilla perk? Have had her blowing me, danced with her and a booty call but that's all. Slutty is 85, love is 41 and Obedience is 135. Is there more along this story line? Please help with triggers for this path. Thanks! Still playing the 0.44 version.

maels003

Jul 11, 2017
What does it take to get the Camilla perk? Have had her blowing me, danced with her and a booty call but that's all. Slutty is 85, love is 41 and Obedience is 135. Is there more along this story line? Please help with triggers for this path. Thanks! Still playing the 0.44 version.

You mean increasing your sexual skill cap by 1 ? Keep helping advertising. You get scene which boost your stats by 1 depending on what you just did, once all? stats got upgraded you get the perk, i think. Btw you can always get the stats to 8 before getting the boost as it would go over the limit. So that allow you to have some sexual stats at 9 earlier than the perk.

Needing Help

Nov 11, 2020
You mean increasing your sexual skill cap by 1 ? Keep helping advertising. You get scene which boost your stats by 1 depending on what you just did, once all? stats got upgraded you get the perk, i think. Btw you can always get the stats to 8 before getting the boost as it would go over the limit. So that allow you to have some sexual stats at 9 earlier than the perk.
I was asking about the life style coach at the bar. I know about the sex shop owner and can do that quest line fine. Just can't get more than a single dance and constant blows at the bar. Is there more or does it still need to be included later. Want to cuck her husband like I see in the code but don't know how to trigger it, or if it's possible yet. Thanks for your reply though. Also would like to know how to activate the Ashley jealous sister events if possible. Thanks.

Last edited:

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
I was asking about the life style coach at the bar. I know about the sex shop owner and can do that quest line fine. Just can't get more than a single dance and constant blows at the bar. Is there more or does it still need to be included later. Want to cuck her husband like I see in the code but don't know how to trigger it, or if it's possible yet. Thanks for your reply though. Also would like to know how to activate the Ashley jealous sister events if possible. Thanks.
I seem to remember getting more story with Camilla in a previous build but now I'm in the same situation as you. You can still get her to have sex but the story doesn't seem to progress past the bar anymore.

Haydes71

Oct 9, 2017
I seem to remember getting more story with Camilla in a previous build but now I'm in the same situation as you. You can still get her to have sex but the story doesn't seem to progress past the bar anymore.
There used to be two random "Hotwife" characters that would carry the story out to cucking the husband. The lifestyle coach was random too. Now both roles merged into Carmilla as a character, but I guess her story isn't completed.

What I really want to see is the Candice/Cara Saturday night story line continued.

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Hey guys, i have some questions for modders (or everyone else who knows whats up). It's about the paperdoll system that LabRats is utilising. I don't really grasp how it works. I'm asking about this topic because i always wondered how this would be getting implemented right, and also how criminally unterrated/underused the feature really is. Vren said in one of his newer updates that his priority, for a complete image overhaul is pretty high on the list and will be adressed in a few months. I'm a bit familiar with "paperdolls" and how they're "supposed" to work, but after unpacking one of the image folders i noticed immediately a few things of which some made sense to me, but others left me wondering, so here we go:

1. There are a ton of images! And only for ONE of all the variations!
I unpacked the "Missionary" Folder and it spat out (more than 2k images? probably more, i forgot to count).
Like literally for almost every single clothing piece there is atleast 5 (?) variations of it.
So my question would be that there must be a way to render these pictures out really quick/automatically, right? I can't imagine doing every single variation of these by hand, that would take ages, wouldn't it? I mean, i have zero experience when it comes to DAZ 3D rendering so correct me if i'm missing something here. (if there is a youtube tutorial or any other documentation/explanation at how this would be done, i would be really thankful!)

2. All the renders of the clothes seem to be white, i also spotted a white iris eye-model - but ingame the clothes/eyes obiviously are colored. Does that mean there exists a folder (that i haven't seen) that purely has just the colors of the clothes, in all bodytype sizes and in every single color there is? Which gets slapped on top of everything just like that?

3. From what i can tell is that the renders are divided. The body is a whole render picture - and the head a different one (which makes perfectly sense, i guess thats how different npc's are generated) - how does this work codewise?
I would assume that there are fixed positions in which the pictures are displayed? Like coordinates or some shit like that
(i know jackshit about coding/i'm still learning).

Thanks in advance~

Reactions: essay16v

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with the serum requests from Lily and Stephanie? Lily requests a serum that makes her happy for one of the 'we really shouldn't have done that' quests, and Stephanie asks for a suggestibility serum for tech level 1... no matter what I make with the particular traits in the serums, they get rejected. Every single time.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Anyone else having trouble with the serum requests from Lily and Stephanie? Lily requests a serum that makes her happy for one of the 'we really shouldn't have done that' quests, and Stephanie asks for a suggestibility serum for tech level 1... no matter what I make with the particular traits in the serums, they get rejected. Every single time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lily is a bit more involved because it depends on having bugfix installed correctly,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Hey guys, i have some questions for modders (or everyone else who knows whats up). It's about the paperdoll system that LabRats is utilising. I don't really grasp how it works. I'm asking about this topic because i always wondered how this would be getting implemented right, and also how criminally unterrated/underused the feature really is. Vren said in one of his newer updates that his priority, for a complete image overhaul is pretty high on the list and will be adressed in a few months. I'm a bit familiar with "paperdolls" and how they're "supposed" to work, but after unpacking one of the image folders i noticed immediately a few things of which some made sense to me, but others left me wondering, so here we go:

1. There are a ton of images! And only for ONE of all the variations!
I unpacked the "Missionary" Folder and it spat out (more than 2k images? probably more, i forgot to count).
Like literally for almost every single clothing piece there is atleast 5 (?) variations of it.
So my question would be that there must be a way to render these pictures out really quick/automatically, right? I can't imagine doing every single variation of these by hand, that would take ages, wouldn't it? I mean, i have zero experience when it comes to DAZ 3D rendering so correct me if i'm missing something here. (if there is a youtube tutorial or any other documentation/explanation at how this would be done, i would be really thankful!)

2. All the renders of the clothes seem to be white, i also spotted a white iris eye-model - but ingame the clothes/eyes obiviously are colored. Does that mean there exists a folder (that i haven't seen) that purely has just the colors of the clothes, in all bodytype sizes and in every single color there is? Which gets slapped on top of everything just like that?

3. From what i can tell is that the renders are divided. The body is a whole render picture - and the head a different one (which makes perfectly sense, i guess thats how different npc's are generated) - how does this work codewise?
I would assume that there are fixed positions in which the pictures are displayed? Like coordinates or some shit like that
(i know jackshit about coding/i'm still learning).

Thanks in advance~
The colours are calculated at all times from an RGB+A value that you provide them with, remember the three bars you can slide? That is why you are able to change colours in game. So when the clothes are blended, first at that point the system receives the RGBA value each pixel on the clothes shall be assigned, and afterwards there might be an additional shade value being added. But this is the basics in how the paperdoll system and colours work. Imagine if all the colours were stored as a file, mama mia!!

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
So my question would be that there must be a way to render these pictures out really quick/automatically, right? I can't imagine doing every single variation of these by hand, that would take ages, wouldn't it?
Is there any mod that add in extra options for outfits?
Addressing these two things together as the same answer applies to both. Because there are different bodyshapes (thin, regular, and thick/chubby) every outfit has to be rendered for each of those body-shapes and then in every position/angle needed for all the poses and positions. Just for the simplest standing still pose there are 5 pose options that give the girls some character, in each of the 3 body shapes, so that is 15 separate renders just to get one single clothing piece, for example a pair of panties, in the basic standing pose. You need another 15 for each type of socks, another 15 for each type of bra, another 15 for each skirt, etc. The paperdoll allows these separate items to be layered onto the base page, and overlaid on each other, but the process is still that each pose position for each body type for each single item of clothing has to be rendered and saved for use on the paperdoll.

Thus to add just one new skirt to the game requires 3 renders (for the body types) for each and every single position that the doll is rendered in a pose for. As noted, this means there are thousands of renders for the clothing, just to have the images at all, never mind the code to add them to each and every position pixel-perfect and correctly overlayed.

More clothing options have been added over time already, and I'm sure there will be more later, but they are a lower priority given the sheer range of combinations already possible, compared to tuning the actual gameplay and developing the end game to make the game actually playable and completable.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes