4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

pac1234

Dec 12, 2018
I noticed breast size keep reverting back and the fertility metrics have disappeared. Have any of you noticed this?

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
I noticed breast size keep reverting back and the fertility metrics have disappeared. Have any of you noticed this?
Breast size can be affected if you inflate them using human fertility, they'll stay grown temporarily and then deflate by one cup size. The fertility metrics are still on the status page...

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Downloaded the full v0.46.1.1 package from Mega and the colour sliders for clothing seem to be broken. The value can be changed, but moving the slider is not possible. Couldn't find mention of this, only a brief discussion of how the colours are applied code wise.

Extracted the game into a fresh folder as always and started a new run, no old data should be interfering.

DudeMasters

May 21, 2019
Downloaded the full v0.46.1.1 package from Mega and the colour sliders for clothing seem to be broken. The value can be changed, but moving the slider is not possible. Couldn't find mention of this, only a brief discussion of how the colours are applied code wise.

Extracted the game into a fresh folder as always and started a new run, no old data should be interfering.
The beta updated just an hour ago with the following "FIxed: color sliders responsiveness". So try to download the beta from OP and see if it fixes things.

Last edited:
Reactions: makeitso

DudeMasters

May 21, 2019
The beta updated just an hour ago with the following "FIxed: color sliders responsiveness". So try to download the beta from OP and see if it fixes things.
Just tried to get this to work myself and it wasn't enough to just download the beta mod files and bug-fix.
I got it to work by making a full clean install with the beta mod:
  1. download base files
  2. download and add beta mod files
  3. download and add beta bug-fix
the color sliders work for me now. hope it helps.

Reactions: makeitso

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Just tried to get this to work myself and it wasn't enough to just download the beta mod files and bug-fix.
  1. download base files
Thanks! I'll see about it when I next play. Some basic mechanism breaking is a rite of passage for every Lab Rats 2/Vren update. :sneaky:

SwissCheese

Nov 3, 2018
So do all the bug fixes everyone works on end up being implemented by Vren in his download the following month? Or does his file still have all the bugs you guys have blasted away?

Reactions: hiwarren1

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I need some help ... during the gym girl questline the game wanted me to search for her some work ... got her with the sister character and instpics together ... but asking the HR director for the yoga class with 5 participants needed failed because there where only 2 with <like for yoga ... I scrolled back the dialog and hired some more -> but I cant see any option to ask the HR director again.
My question now: is there a command line for reactivating this special question for the HR director? Or is there anything I can do to get it to work (the weekly yoga class)?

Both chars (HR director + gymgirl) still have the "story progress" active for this special yoga class quest - but no option for continuing the story.

Another question - I remeber from previous versions of the mod that there was a "cow"-girl which liked to get breed by her bull. But now I dont get this quest anymore - how do I get "her" again? What is the start of this quest?
As far as I remeber it was the "baby girl" with daddy issue? I hired her and had the talk with her dad (incl her raise and own apartment). What now?

Last edited:

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
I need some help ... during the gym girl questline the game wanted me to search for her some work ... got her with the sister character and instpics together ... but asking the HR director for the yoga class with 5 participants needed failed because there where only 2 with <like for yoga ... I scrolled back the dialog and hired some more -> but I cant see any option to ask the HR director again.
My question now: is there a command line for reactivating this special question for the HR director? Or is there anything I can do to get it to work (the weekly yoga class)?

Both chars (HR director + gymgirl) still have the "story progress" active for this special yoga class quest - but no option for continuing the story.

Another question - I remeber from previous versions of the mod that there was a "cow"-girl which liked to get breed by her bull. But now I dont get this quest anymore - how do I get "her" again? What is the start of this quest?
As far as I remeber it was the "baby girl" with daddy issue? I hired her and had the talk with her dad (incl her raise and own apartment). What now?
For Yoga -> need to have the 'spiked coffee' for the HR meetings, then HR Director will use this to convince girls..takes a while, when done she will talk to you again to let you know Yoga classes can start.
Cow -> it's one of the business quests, the occur in random order and require a girl that meets requirements, it will trigger automatically then...might take a while depending on a girl with Husband and high sluttiness.

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
  1. download base files
Will make a hotfix release to resolve this one (saves will be compatible).

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
For Yoga -> need to have the 'spiked coffee' for the HR meetings, then HR Director will use this to convince girls..takes a while, when done she will talk to you again to let you know Yoga classes can start.
Cow -> it's one of the business quests, the occur in random order and require a girl that meets requirements, it will trigger automatically then...might take a while depending on a girl with Husband and high sluttiness.
thx for your quick answer (y) :) ... I have the "spiked coffee" meetings - but there are no options for yoga, only sport and work related stuff. My guess is I broke the questline because I scrolled back (rollback) the quest related dialog. Therefore I was asking for a command line to restart this quest option for the HR director (if possible)

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
thx for your quick answer (y) :) ... I have the "spiked coffee" meetings - but there are no options for yoga, only sport and work related stuff. My guess is I broke the questline because I scrolled back (rollback) the quest related dialog. Therefore I was asking for a command line to restart this quest option for the HR director (if possible)
Try this in the console
Code:
call erica_money_problems_sarah_talk_label(Sarah)
This should restart the yoga crisis events for looking for people.

Reactions: IllusiveVagabond

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Try this in the console
Code:
call erica_money_problems_sarah_talk_label(Sarah)
This should restart the yoga crisis events for looking for people.
call erica_money_problems_sarah_talk_label(Sarah) -> throwing out an error message -> tried with (sarah) instead of (Sarah) and it closed the console and started the quest dialog - after the dialog the console opened again -> closed with exit.
It seems to function now ... hopefully ;)

edit2: I dont know how or what happend, I kept playing and after 1-2 weeks HR director came to me and saying she is ready for the yoga class because she got all 5 girl for the class - she now wants me to talk to the gym girl ...

HUGE thanks for helping Tristim (y) :love: (y)

Last edited:

horst_walter

Jul 11, 2021
Hey Guys, first of all: thanks for all the work you put into this mod. You are doing a great work!

but sadly the game crashes when I want to load a save game from v0.44

What have I done so far?
-I downloaded the full modded version with bugfixes (v0.46.1.2)
-I deleted the corresponding roaming folder in Windows
-I copied the save game (only 1 file) from the old version to the new version
-I try to load the save game and crash

Can anybody help?
thanks in advance!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Hey Guys, first of all: thanks for all the work you put into this mod. You are doing a great work!

but sadly the game crashes when I want to load a save game from v0.44

What have I done so far?
-I downloaded the full modded version with bugfixes (v0.46.1.2)
-I deleted the corresponding roaming folder in Windows
-I copied the save game (only 1 file) from the old version to the new version
-I try to load the save game and crash

Can anybody help?
thanks in advance!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A small excerpt from developers note on page 1 should answer your question, it states:

"Since the base game changes a lot every release, save games are not compatible between releases (even between downloads of the beta, compatibility might break), this might change in the future, but for now you must start a new game if you change your game to a new release."

Whenever you play a game with a different version number you will have to start from the beginning, old saves are not compatible.
They are only compatible if the last version number changes. For example 0.46.1.1 => 0.46.1.2 saves should work. But if numbers before the last dot change you need to start a new game, every time on version change.

Edit: this is also explained in detail in version info on page 1:

v0.x.0 - Main Game Beta released by Author -> x increases once a month
v0.x.1 - Main Game Public release by Author -> x increases once a month

v0.x.y.z - Mod version, x must match main game -> y increased when save games are not compatible -> z increased when save games are compatible

Last edited:
Reactions: horst_walter
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes