4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
bug fix and mods won't work with 47....RIP!! :cautious:
Are you serious? Were you expecting it to work?
It never did on version change and it probably never will. Either help the mod team or be patient.
The bug fix and mods will have their next release for 0.48.1 (releases are bi-monthly as stated on page 1) so it will be a while. Either play vanilla 0.47.1 or stay with the current modded 0.46.1.2. For now there is no inbetween and my guess is there won't be.

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger fetish?
It depends on what fetish you are looking for.
Some can be triggered by nanobots. Once you have them at mastery level 3 go to your head of research and "discuss nanobot program". There she will tell you what the nanobot has as side effect (which describes the fetish). Now just give your subject of choice a serum with that nanobot more than once (if you want to be sure: as often as you can) and check back in with her after some time. At some point she should have that speech bubble thingy (that she has something to talk to about). Talk to her and you can decide to trigger that fetish in her.
Some fetishes can be triggered during trance. Get them into trance, then "take advantage of her trance" and check on the right side column (other training). There will be some options and also requirements (opinions that they have to have) before you can trigger that fetish.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I seem to have gotten this bug where a character came up and wont leave ever now. she persists through every screen and even a shut down any suggestions?
View attachment 1535810 she is also creepy as fuck staring at me
You'll need to go and find that crazy stalker. Once you highlight her the game redraws her and then removes her as per normal. For some reason the game gets stuck sometimes.

xin12382

Apr 15, 2021
It depends on what fetish you are looking for.
Some can be triggered by nanobots. Once you have them at mastery level 3 go to your head of research and "discuss nanobot program". There she will tell you what the nanobot has as side effect (which describes the fetish). Now just give your subject of choice a serum with that nanobot more than once (if you want to be sure: as often as you can) and check back in with her after some time. At some point she should have that speech bubble thingy (that she has something to talk to about). Talk to her and you can decide to trigger that fetish in her.
Some fetishes can be triggered during trance. Get them into trance, then "take advantage of her trance" and check on the right side column (other training). There will be some options and also requirements (opinions that they have to have) before you can trigger that fetish.
Thanks,I probably understand.

Phoenix007

Apr 3, 2018
I'd stay away from 47.1, dev screwed the pooch with the update and pretty much made it difficult AF to progress past tier 0 without cheating. Implemented a contract system that you can never use because nobody can fulfill the requirements for them, while simultaneously designing the game economy to cause the player to rely on using it. Its pretty bad.

Reactions: shane420

Sankfang

May 9, 2020
Does anyone know how to get Jennifer fired from her job? Do I not help her with her job interview or is it an option further down the line?

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Anyone else having the self replicating trait only last for 2 turns?
Yes, everyone using the mod after 0.44.1.2 has it. Some people complained that they messed up their women with bad everlasting serums with no way to get rid of the effect so at 0.44.1.3 they just nerfed it into the ground and made it useless, taking up a trait spot but having no real effect anymore.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Are you serious? Were you expecting it to work?
It never did on version change and it probably never will. Either help the mod team or be patient.
The bug fix and mods will have their next release for 0.48.1 (releases are bi-monthly as stated on page 1) so it will be a while. Either play vanilla 0.47.1 or stay with the current modded 0.46.1.2. For now there is no inbetween and my guess is there won't be.
there won't be

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
So do all the bug fixes everyone works on end up being implemented by Vren in his download the following month? Or does his file still have all the bugs you guys have blasted away?
VREN doesn't care about what the mod does, the base game has some major issues (memory leaks, lots of spelling issues, broken mechanics etc), the bugfix resolves most of them and we need to integrate VREN's "work" back into it every time we go up in version, this is very time consuming and one of the reasons we moved to a new update every other VREN release.

balyetca

Apr 13, 2019
VREN doesn't care about what the mod does, the base game has some major issues (memory leaks, lots of spelling issues, broken mechanics etc), the bugfix resolves most of them and we need to integrate VREN's "work" back into it every time we go up in version, this is very time consuming and one of the reasons we moved to a new update every other VREN release.
Why not ask him to integrate bug-fix at least? I don't think anybody will be against help in solving spelling mistakes and overall stability in their project?

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Why not ask him to integrate bug-fix at least? I don't think anybody will be against help in solving spelling mistakes and overall stability in their project?
I asked him several times to setup a GIT repo so the community could submit pull request, but again...he said he wasn't ready (or willing) to do that. I would prefer not having to maintain a bugfix...

Reactions: balyetca and DA22

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Didn't anyone find this version very Caton? CTRL basically doesn't work
Ok. What? o_O
What are you trying to say, also which version are you talking about exactly?

What does the word "Caton" mean? Is it the opposite of "Catoff"?
CTRL means control to me. Does it mean something else to you?
If it does mean the same to you: What should it do in the game that it doesn't? What would you like to control in the game?

I am sorry, I am a bit baffled trying to make sense of your comment and I feel very confused doing that.
Please enlighten me, thank you!

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there a wiki for all this content? How do I get access to mom's boss's family? Is there anything to do with the other girls showing up at university?

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes