4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

darklyter

Nov 15, 2018
Sorry to ask a couple of dumb questions, but after way more hours in this game over the past few days than I like to think about (Game is great, mod is phenomenal... great job all!)

1) How do you trigger Ashley/Stephanie past them giving each other dirty looks on Sunday mornings over a muffin? I'm pretty much maxed out (+love/obed/slutty daily dose), have tried making them both 'girlfriend', put them in the same department, etc. Tried sleepovers and dragging one of them with me to the other one. I have the strip club fully loaded if that tells you where I am timeline wise.

2) How do you start the Starbuck chain? I've never been able to find the barista to talk to

Thanks!

Gwynn

Oct 20, 2016
Sorry to ask a couple of dumb questions, but after way more hours in this game over the past few days than I like to think about (Game is great, mod is phenomenal... great job all!)

1) How do you trigger Ashley/Stephanie past them giving each other dirty looks on Sunday mornings over a muffin? I'm pretty much maxed out (+love/obed/slutty daily dose), have tried making them both 'girlfriend', put them in the same department, etc. Tried sleepovers and dragging one of them with me to the other one. I have the strip club fully loaded if that tells you where I am timeline wise.

2) How do you start the Starbuck chain? I've never been able to find the barista to talk to

Thanks!
1) These characters are part of the main game, and thus this mod does not add new content for them. The progress you made is (to my knowledge) the extent that is available in the main game until such time exists that the dev adds more content for them.

2) I don't know what the conditions are to open up the Kaya chain. I've always had this story pop for me after seeing the new event icon at that location. Perhaps someone else can better answer your question.

darklyter

Nov 15, 2018
I don't think that's quite right... from Features on page 1:

• The Ashley story line (Stephanies sister), she is very shy...
  • The Kiara story line (Barrista in coffeshop)
  • The Ellie story line (southern girl with IT skills)
Though she might be in the base game, not sure... just know it's listed there. Also in the PyCode for the mod I seem mentions of one the sisters opening the door with a "How could you?!" kind of moment, but haven't been able to get it to trigger (and am not enough of a programmer to understand the scripting)

So I got Ellie just fine (great addition!), but the other two are giving me problems

Reactions: Ssato243

darklyter

Nov 15, 2018
Nevermind, just found the Alexia lead to the Kaya storyline. Starting that now. So how to progress the Ashley/Stephanie storyline is the only question.

BLZN420CCCM

May 23, 2021
View attachment 1214847

Overview:
This mod collection extends the base game with a range of new features and enhancements to make the game more enjoyable and configurable to your own preferences.​

Updated: 2021-12-08
Game / Creator: Lab Rats 2 / Vren
Modders: Tristim / LZ_Starbuck / Trollden
Game Version: 0.46.1
MOD Version: 0.46.1.2
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Troubleshooting:
Features:
Developer Note:
Versioning Info:
Change Log:
Beta Version:
NOTE: We are moving to a bi-monthly release schedule, next update will be based on v0.48.x

Original Game Files:
Release:
MEGA - - (v0.46.1)

Mod:
Releases:
(list of previous versions)
Latest Release: (v0.46.1.2)
Discord Channel:

Updated Game Files (Unofficial Bug-fix):
Releases:
(list of previous versions)
Latest Release: (v0.46.1.2)
contains many unaddressed bug-fixes and optimizations - required for correct working of mod
save games are not compatible with the ones without bugfix

Full Game Downloads:
Android: Install Instructions (any build)
NOTE: black box render issue is resolved

PC-Linux-Mac: (v0.46.1.2)
contains the full game including bugfix and MOD
Hey so i have absolutlely no idea how to mod games and i have been trying to mod this for about an hour now but i just cannot figure it out can someone maybe give me a simple explanation on how to mod this game? Im on Android btw

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Hey so i have absolutlely no idea how to mod games and i have been trying to mod this for about an hour now but i just cannot figure it out can someone maybe give me a simple explanation on how to mod this game? Im on Android btw
Normally you can use an text editor and edit the rpy files. When you rerun the game it will compile any of them that have been changed. That causes a slight delay in the start and then you play it and see if it worked. Some times it will give you an error at the outset of running the game if you made an error other times it won't give the error till the code is used. It depends on where you make the edits in the code.

I'll give you a quick example you can try out and see how stuff works. Well unhide the hidden traits.
There will be an indicator showing they are still hidden but you will be able to see them none the less.
open up "\game\game_screens\character_screens\girl_overview_ui.rpy"
Use something like notepad++ or Visual Studio Code
Just so you know the tabs aren't tabs they are 4 spaces.
On lines 202,215,228,241 you will find

Code:
#replace
text "   ????" style "menu_text_style"

#with
text "   " + opinion + " ~hidden" style "menu_text_style"
Save the file and restart the game.
You should now be able to go into the girls overview and see all her likes and dislikes.
The one's that are marked hidden would normally be hidden to you.

You can also do the same thing in the hiring screen.
"\game\game_screens\business_screens\interview_ui.rpy"
Lines 72,80,88,97

I don't really use android but it should be basically the same process.

Reactions: Sick&Alone

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
Normally you can use an text editor and edit the rpy files. When you rerun the game it will compile any of them that have been changed. That causes a slight delay in the start and then you play it and see if it worked. Some times it will give you an error at the outset of running the game if you made an error other times it won't give the error till the code is used. It depends on where you make the edits in the code.

I'll give you a quick example you can try out and see how stuff works. Well unhide the hidden traits.
There will be an indicator showing they are still hidden but you will be able to see them none the less.
open up "\game\game_screens\character_screens\girl_overview_ui.rpy"
Use something like notepad++ or Visual Studio Code
Just so you know the tabs aren't tabs they are 4 spaces.
On lines 202,215,228,241 you will find

Code:
#replace
text "   ????" style "menu_text_style"

#with
text "   " + opinion + " ~hidden" style "menu_text_style"
Save the file and restart the game.
You should now be able to go into the girls overview and see all her likes and dislikes.
The one's that are marked hidden would normally be hidden to you.

You can also do the same thing in the hiring screen.
"\game\game_screens\business_screens\interview_ui.rpy"
Lines 72,80,88,97

I don't really use android but it should be basically the same process.
If you are using Joiplay perform the edits before loading on android.

Reactions: Diconica

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
Anyone knows what i need that Kaya (barista) accepts vaginal ... she even likes it but it isnt open (same as the HR at start) ... seems something is missing for me there for the Kaya story (i even have her as intern ... kayas mother ill story).

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017

Thanks!

i also think there isnt more to ashley and steph. though if you give them incest and threesome and publix sex likes they as far i remember will do a threesome but it isnt storywise

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Is Exhibitionist fetish in game yet? Just wondering because during fetish sex in kitchen there is one option that is greyed out because it requires exhibitionist fetish. I have been giving Mom serum with exhibition in it.

xin12382

Apr 15, 2021
Is Exhibitionist fetish in game yet? Just wondering because during fetish sex in kitchen there is one option that is greyed out because it requires exhibitionist fetish. I have been giving Mom serum with exhibition in it.
It haven't finished.

BlackCatFae

Feb 24, 2018
I've been wondering about this for a long time. Is there a list or guide somewhere which tells you where certain content or storylines ends for now? The only thing I'm aware of in game is Kaya's story actually telling you that there is currently no more content.

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
I've been wondering about this for a long time. Is there a list or guide somewhere which tells you where certain content or storylines ends for now? The only thing I'm aware of in game is Kaya's story actually telling you that there is currently no more content.
There's a modder working on something like that in game. I don't know the status of it, last I saw only two screens were done (or seemed to be)

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
what exactly do i need to do to trigger a 2nd date with Ashley?

EDIT: Ah, It requires 60 slutiness...

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes