4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
I know, but you have to go opinion by opinion for each character, and you need to change them one direction and back for them to be known to your character.

If there was a button or setting that turned every opinion to known it would simplify the process greatly, and I'm assuming for somebody who knows the game code, it wouldn't be particularly difficult or time consuming; and it would bypass the absurd that is clicking on doggy-style with a green thumbs up next to it, and somehow having the girl that is extremely obedient and slutty walk out instead of just refusing
The other way is to treat them nice with high suggest, and they learn to like.
If they hate, use trance to weaken opinion, treat nice, and they change opinion themselves

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
does anyone know how to, or if it possible to make the cousin and aunt your girlfriends? whenever i try they just refuse even when the have max love and the incest trait

razer11

Jan 7, 2020
does anyone know how to, or if it possible to make the cousin and aunt your girlfriends? whenever i try they just refuse even when the have max love and the incest trait
there is an extras pack mod but it can mess the game up as its on version .39. besides that no

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
The other way is to treat them nice with high suggest, and they learn to like.
If they hate, use trance to weaken opinion, treat nice, and they change opinion themselves
I know, but that's all after discovering the likes and dislikes, what I meant is to make all of them known either by default, or in a more convenient way that entering the menu and changing them back and forth

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Dammit someone modded a file i think the contacts file to get rid of all the non important characters in game (all the patreon characters) and cant seem to find that mod or thread :/

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Dammit someone modded a file i think the contacts file to get rid of all the non important characters in game (all the patreon characters) and cant seem to find that mod or thread :/
I had someone ask about my small mod.
Here it is. This works with 46.1
What it changes:
It changes the interview screen and girl overview screen. The change is simple it shows the hidden stuff. It leaves the tag ~hidden next to those that are hidden.
It changes the serum production screen so that you can increment by 5 rather than 10.

It removes pre-generated characters that have no plot value because all of them suck.
It makes ties skills to stats. Stats are generated first and and those are used to help determine skill generation.
After all you can't have a rocket scientist who is moron.
Work likes and dislikes are removed from general and special personalities.
They are random but tied to skills and stat values.

Breast weights have been slightly modified.
Body random selection has been weighted.

Installation:
unzip it.
Drop that in your games directory and tell it to replace.
Go into script.rpy delete the import unittest.
The go into the major_game_classes directories and delete the unit_test directories.
They just interfere with modding. Can't believe he leaves them in production code. Ugh..
You should make a back up before hand.
The saves should be fully compatible between it and the stock game.

Also this mod is not compatible with the other mod it is separate from it.

Reactions: shane420

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Here is the my mod for 47.1
You will need to get delete the unit test directories. The readme file tells were they are and what they are named.

Kento472

Dec 10, 2021
Can anyone tell me which mod prevents rolling back in some situations or q.save in others? Or what mod configuration to change this behavior? Thanks

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Join Patreon, when the next content vote comes up vote for the aunt and cousin and it will probably come a lot faster to vanilla, since those are Vanilla story lines. But as long Content voting always include sis and mom will probably be a bit.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Any android ports?
Yea, You would need to modify one or more files.
The simplest way wouldn't give you any special dialog. She would be like any random girl who becomes your GF.
That would be edit file game \game_roles\role_girlfriend.rpy
Put a pound sign (#) in front of line 101,102,103,106,107,108 to comment them out.
Copy line 111 and place it under the lines you commented out in both if statements.

Alternatively, you could copy the method used for the sister and mom and have to edit the role files and so on for the aunt and cousin. Then move the two if statement for the aunt and cousin up under the ones for mom and sister.
Before the else: statement.

I can't guarantee it won't cause any errors because I haven't tested it and looked if there any script conflicts it would cause with others. But given that those two supposedly were not able to date I don't see why any script would be written to have issue with it.
Python:
        if the_person.has_role(aunt_role):
            #the_person "I... I don't know what to say [the_person.mc_title]. I love you like you were my own, but we could never have a real relationship together."
            #the_person "Could you imagine what your mother would say about that, dating her sister? She would go crazy!"
            #the_person "Come on, let's talk about something else."
            $ so_title = SO_relationship_to_title(the_person.relationship)
        elif the_person.has_role(cousin_role):
            #the_person "You and me being, like, boyfriend and girlfriend? Ha, you must be crazy! Have you been huffing fumes at work?"
            #the_person "I mean sure, I've come around on you and think you're not a total loser now, but we're cousins. Our parents would kill us."
            #the_person "So yeah, that's going to be a no from me."
        elif the_person.relationship != "Single":

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Can anyone tell me which mod prevents rolling back in some situations or q.save in others? Or what mod configuration to change this behavior? Thanks
My mod doesn't prevent role backs in any way. Can't really say if the other does or doesn't never tried it.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I don't know if it bug or feature:
MC can do research by talking with "test subjects".
Each subject have "max serum tolerance", that kills mood/obedience/slut-level if overdose.
Each serum will level-up all it's traits, even if THEY ARE SAME HOTBAM SERUMS.

So I just had this thought:
"Why not just hire some useless no-name, force her to drink lile 20 serums in 1 go and do some SHIANSHE talk?????"
Aaaand I have lvl68 for oils/futurust serums/mind-control/that +7 trait etc in 1 day.
No cheats, pure "science"!

Still works like clock since 0.38

Feb 1, 2018
You know, why don't we have a serum that affects age and personality? We have one that turn you one into a bimbo but nothing else. You'd think a game or a mod would have something like that but at best we have a mod with cheats that allows us to change their personality (unless special or related.) Also, can we make one personality that is like a food junkie? One that will constantly gain weight within the game so that way you don't have to pump the with a serum? The same could be said with athletics chicks. I am not suggesting obese women or athletic women models to be imported (although, it would be nice to have more than three body options. Like, "ohhhhh!", you can have sex with either a super skinny woman, a regular one and a slightly bigger one. I know that this sort of thing won' be noticed by the creator or the modder but I know some people would like to chime in and that works for me.

kungfufool45

Jul 27, 2020
i need help the sluttyness for my employees keeps randomly dropping. i thought it was cause i changed my buisness name but i went back to an old save and it's still happening. i don't want to restart again but its looking like thats what i might have to do,
this is my most recent save

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
i need help the sluttyness for my employees keeps randomly dropping. i thought it was cause i changed my buisness name but i went back to an old save and it's still happening. i don't want to restart again but its looking like thats what i might have to do,
this is my most recent save
Did you take into account that you keep those values high with serums? Noticed you overdose them so its perfectly normal that when those wear off a loss of between 50-150 is perfectly normal. These are temporary values you see.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
DLing with the 47.1 version bombs the game, new people. (Yes, I am aware of how mods work, etc. Just wanted to point this out to users trying this fresh.)

Reactions: cardigait
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes