4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Did i get it right, when Sarahs Boobs are pimped then there is no chance to get the strip club?

In the storyline cara sent me a email with the documents but i have no idea how to buy the club ...

Please help!

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Did i get it right, when Sarahs Boobs are pimped then there is no chance to get the strip club?

In the storyline cara sent me a email with the documents but i have no idea how to buy the club ...

Please help!
If I remember right (which I might not, it's been a while) you need to go to Cara and give her the money.

Sarah's boobs have nothing to do with the strip club storyline.

Reactions: Hans98

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
how does the trance work
is there any way to improve chance of putting each girl in to a trance
there is some base chance for trance to get triggered on every orgasm
then this chance get boosted by multiple orgasms - each increase the boost by 1%

boost is increased if the girl loves the activity
say if she has no opinion on oral boost starts from 0% on first orgasm
if she dislikes oral boost starts from -2%
if she loves it starts from 4%
oral is probably the easiest way to go for high boosts as it doesn't burn too much stamina

Charette

May 5, 2020
Greetings , sorry but i didn´t play the unmodded Version mutch , is the Self Replication Serum broken in the Main Game or Mod ?

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
If I remember right (which I might not, it's been a while) you need to go to Cara and give her the money.

Sarah's boobs have nothing to do with the strip club storyline.
Many thanks! I was too eager! I had to wait two days longer! :p

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
Can I request a feature for the mod? Either a setting that sets every single opinion to known for all characters, present or future, or if that's not possible a button that reveals all opinions for a character on their cheat or opinions menu.

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Hey guys, I'm really sorry, work has kept me very busy lately (it's travel season) and I simply cannot keep up with the questions and suggestions on this site. If you have issues or need help or have feedback please consider joining the discord channel at the start of this thread and posting there, thanks!

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
Can I request a feature for the mod? Either a setting that sets every single opinion to known for all characters, present or future, or if that's not possible a button that reveals all opinions for a character on their cheat or opinions menu.
there is an opinion viewer and editor in the mod

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
There's a modder working on something like that in game. I don't know the status of it, last I saw only two screens were done (or seemed to be)
LZ_Starbuck is working on that.
With the mod girls, look at their 'detailed information.
Starbuck has added a story progress button at the bottom right. Look at it for sarah, for example
Vren should just steal that shit right now.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
LZ_Starbuck is working on that.
With the mod girls, look at their 'detailed information.
Starbuck has added a story progress button at the bottom right. Look at it for sarah, for example
Vren should just steal that shit right now.
Does it matter if the character knows the opinions or if you can just see them.
In my mod I simply made them visible to the player with the tag hidden beside them.

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
there is an opinion viewer and editor in the mod
I know, but you have to go opinion by opinion for each character, and you need to change them one direction and back for them to be known to your character.

If there was a button or setting that turned every opinion to known it would simplify the process greatly, and I'm assuming for somebody who knows the game code, it wouldn't be particularly difficult or time consuming; and it would bypass the absurd that is clicking on doggy-style with a green thumbs up next to it, and somehow having the girl that is extremely obedient and slutty walk out instead of just refusing

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes , sorry
The way i understand the trait description, what it does is resetting the turn timer when the serum is about to expire with a minus -1 turn duration each time and expires when this reaches 1.

What this means, if you are using a 2 turn duration serum, it expires immediately. I'd suggest you try maximizing turn duration and then add self-replication. See what happens then. Because its much more noticeable if you for example make it a 8 turn duration serum which gets extended by 7 turns, then 6 turns on top of that and so on... until it stops at 1.

The issue here is that you are using it on a minimum duration serum and i'm assuming you just didn't get the description right, you simply added self-replication thinking it will just keep ticking because description says its long-lasting. It doesn't work that way :sneaky:

Basically you need a serum with a duration of at least 3 to have a noticable effect. This increases exponentially with every extra turn duration.

(I never used it, never needed it but now i will test it myself to see if above written happens to be the case which i assume it is.)
Edit: Tested it. Works as described.

Last edited:

Charette

May 5, 2020
ah ok , there was my mistake. In the last versions , the Serum adds a 9999 Turn Timer.
So i got Confused by the new scripting

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes