4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Or you can read the main post where it's stated that the next version will be based on 0.48
i read the main post. I read it all, but I am speaking for those who try to DL with .47. OBVIOUSLY it appears this doesnt include you, so thats that. It doesnt work, so they might want to DL the game that works with the mod not the updated game, because it breaks the game.

This isnt dissing the modders or Vren. Its just letting people know in case they are curious if it’s compatible with .47, so no one needs you to get defensive. Thanks for your input and good day. Hope you have plenty of positivity in 2022.

Reactions: Skybreaker1337

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
i read the main post. I read it all, but I am speaking for those who try to DL with .47. OBVIOUSLY it appears this doesnt include you, so thats that. It doesnt work, so they might want to DL the game that works with the mod not the updated game, because it breaks the game.

This isnt dissing the modders or Vren. Its just letting people know in case they are curious if it’s compatible with .47, so no one needs you to get defensive. Thanks for your input and good day. Hope you have plenty of positivity in 2022.
around 50 messages each time a odd Vren drop happens, after it was announced that Mod was going to bimonthly , 48 will be the 4th Drop since that announcement. so after 8 months you kinda get the picture,

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Guess we can also start now, TL'DR, "SOON" work will begin on 48.1.x mod release, which means "SOON", Dev Beta and Bugfix beta branches, may and most likely will be incompatible with previous stable release. and will remain only compatible with the 48.x cycle until next public drop of 50.x in March.

"Soon" disclaimer
Vren has dropped the Patreon patrons only release of 48.0, hopefully there is no snafu and someone wanting name recognition drops that version in the main Labrats 2 thread doesn't drop that version and waits for Vrens Public release,

Typically, Vren will drop public version "48.1" on the 8th of the month. this public release is the one Mod works on

If Real Life responsibilities for Mods align, work begins the weekend following public release. and mod Dev and bugfix become incompatible with previous Mod Version, (current 46.1.3). typically, the next stable release will be around the release of the next odd Vren Drop.

Dev beta, and Bugfix beta at that point Will only be compatible with the Then public Even number Release, in this case 48.1, and will remain only compatible with the 48.x release until the next public release of 50.x, in March 2022.

Soon disclaimer part 2.
Refer to Original Post, as MOD team keeps it up to date, mostly. I recently have posted on forums when the work actually begins. (but my real life health issues may delay)

Or follow the Mod on discord.

Let the meme's begin.

kungfufool45

Jul 27, 2020
Did you take into account that you keep those values high with serums? Noticed you overdose them so its perfectly normal that when those wear off a loss of between 50-150 is perfectly normal. These are temporary values you see.
that makes allot of sense thanks

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can anyone of you tell me how to advance with Christina? Or doesnt she have a story yet?
Who the heck is Christina. :oops: I'm not good at remembering names. Ohwait. Emily's mom? Yes, the dinner it is and thats about it. Took a while to find her file.

Kento472

Dec 10, 2021
I am really excited for v48 to be modded and released. the business changes in 47 were interesting and it will be good to have that along with the awesome side story characters added via mods. good work people!

Arok

Oct 14, 2017
How does one fire an employee ?
I looked around the menus and the HRM but I can't seem to find the option, ty o/

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Is there a option to deactivate green/pink hair colours? i think there´s to much random punk-girls ;)
Your bedroom -> Change Preferences -> Hair Style. This will solve one of your issues.

The haircolour is a different matter. You'd have to remove it from the actual palette, thus alter a great many things so i don't know. I say you just have to either take the 'offender' to Ophelia or use the genetic modification license. Interestingly the g.m.l works on any npc, not just your workers. Regardless.. this means manually changing each individual. But there can't be that many i assume.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
You guys should include a non-breakable taboo for event girls, I just had Ellie completely naked, followed by an event where she adamantly refuses to take clothes off...

Also, am I the only one who can't stand her accent? :D

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
i need help the sluttyness for my employees keeps randomly dropping. i thought it was cause i changed my buisness name but i went back to an old save and it's still happening. i don't want to restart again but its looking like thats what i might have to do,
this is my most recent save
It used to be that if you use a serum that forces sluttiness higher, when it wears off, the amount it was boosted by is removed from the stable sluttiness. Meaning that those serums are bad for anything currently. They could be good later if you need to get someone caught doing things they shouldn't, but for working on your staff/household, they'll just mess up your efforts.

This is to say that anything that's like '+10 sluttiness/obedience/happiness' tends to be bad. +1/per turn type things, however, work fine.

Reactions: cloned909
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes