4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I can only speak for mechanics in 46, as that's the one I've played recently, but the original mechanism for increasing sluttiness is increasing suggestibility with a potion, as it converts some of the red sluttiness into perm sluttiness. And this is the major tool till you get to Nora's traits. Then, you should be working on obedience as everything triggers from that. The Rapid Corruption Nora trait and Sister's trait will turn obedience into perm sluttiness pretty effectively.

In terms of sex acts leading to obedience, what I've seen is that Deep Throating is very effective, more effective than others, but only when the female is really really aroused.

48 should introduce new business mechanics, so wondering what contracts and heat will do to the game.

Oboe.
Well mod team will likely not do this since they said would release an update every two versions, but I would not fault them if they said they would pass over this update until those mechanics have settled a bit instead of having to debug now and wonder where Vren will want to take those mechanisms or will change them again next version and keep working on side content added to version 46. I suspect they were very glad they could pass over version 47. :p

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I don't think so, perhaps changes to console.rpy were not saved/ applied or done properly.
Instead of the basic Windows Notepad, I use Notepad+ for these kind of things BTW.
I ran into Issues like that switching between keyboard layouts, may have to map the keys, but I haven't done that in years

CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
View attachment 1214847

Overview:
This mod collection extends the base game with a range of new features and enhancements to make the game more enjoyable and configurable to your own preferences.​

Updated: 2021-12-24
Game / Creator: Lab Rats 2 / Vren
Modders: Tristim / LZ_Starbuck / Trollden
Game Version: 0.46.1
MOD Version: 0.46.1.3
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Troubleshooting:
Features:
Developer Note:
Versioning Info:
Change Log:
Beta Version:
NOTE: We are moving to a bi-monthly release schedule, next update will be based on v0.48.x

Original Game Files:
Release:
- - (v0.46.1)

Mod:
Releases:
(list of previous versions)
Latest Release: (v0.46.1.3)
Discord Channel:

Updated Game Files (Unofficial Bug-fix):
Releases:
(list of previous versions)
Latest Release: (v0.46.1.3)
contains many unaddressed bug-fixes and optimizations - required for correct working of mod
save games are not compatible with the ones without bugfix

Full Game Downloads:
Android: Install Instructions (any build)
NOTE: black box render issue is resolved

PC-Linux-Mac: (v0.46.1.3)
contains the full game including bugfix and MOD
is there gonna be an update?

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
So general question what character model program do they use for this game, and I am assuming its 3d based model program that converts to 2d for the overlay in game?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I figured this may be the best place to ask this question. So I've been modding my own personal game quite extensively lately and added in a ton of features I've wanted for awhile, but have hit a bit of a snag that I'm not sure how to debug. One of the things I have added was a nursery to the renovations. There the children go when they are born where I use a serum to age them them to adulthood. However, this takes some time to accomplish. While I set their schedules to remain in the nursery the whole time, they do sometimes still wander at night and show up at the hotel and such.

So the question is: Does anyone know where the code for the random wandering the girls do might be located? or why they might be wandering even though they are scheduled to be 'home' for all times?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
As a longtime Free cities player I'm now obsessed with this mod. Any chance you could share the code? Or publish a mod as part of this pack?
Once I figure out all the bugs, I could probably post the code that I used for the nursery and harem room(place I can make the girlfriends choose to live if they are single). Though as I only ever intended this as a personal project I don't think it would be fit to release. It started out as an animations addition where I added several hundred animations taken from other games to the sex scenes. I also didn't bother with designing it as a mod and changed original game code and modded code as needed without overrides. When the 48.x bugfix mod is ready I will have to try to copy my changed code into it. That will be a good time to document all the code changes I made. Could give you something when that is done.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
So the question is: Does anyone know where the code for the random wandering the girls do might be located? or why they might be wandering even though they are scheduled to be 'home' for all times?
Just take a look how custom chars like Candice are setup for schedule:
Code:
candace.generate_home()
candace.set_schedule(candace.home, times = [1,2])
candace.set_schedule(office_store, times = [3], days = [0, 1, 2, 3, 4])
So Candance is at the custom home every day at "Early Morning", and "Morning" (time times = [1,2])
and at the office store Monday to Friday at "Afternoon".
Think you figure out, that the times a schedule is not filled, Candance is not on the map. (unknown location)

Reactions: shane420

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Once I figure out all the bugs, I could probably post the code that I used for the nursery and harem room(place I can make the girlfriends choose to live if they are single). Though as I only ever intended this as a personal project I don't think it would be fit to release. It started out as an animations addition where I added several hundred animations taken from other games to the sex scenes. I also didn't bother with designing it as a mod and changed original game code and modded code as needed without overrides. When the 48.x bugfix mod is ready I will have to try to copy my changed code into it. That will be a good time to document all the code changes I made. Could give you something when that is done.
You have no idea how many of us sick and twisted Free Cities lovers want this mod.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Just take a look how custom chars like Candice are setup for schedule:
Code:
candace.generate_home()
candace.set_schedule(candace.home, times = [1,2])
candace.set_schedule(office_store, times = [3], days = [0, 1, 2, 3, 4])
So Candance is at the custom home every day at "Early Morning", and "Morning" (time times = [1,2])
and at the office store Monday to Friday at "Afternoon".
Think you figure out, that the times a schedule is not filled, Candance is not on the map. (unknown location)
Hmm.. I've set her home for all times of the day, but I didn't set the days. Maybe will try that. Thanks!

You have no idea how many of us sick and twisted Free Cities lovers want this mod.
Never tried Free Cities, but I played a lot of Strive for Power which is probably similar.

razer11

Jan 7, 2020
is owning the stripclub in the game implemented yet? at day 100 and it still hasnt happened
I want to say that you need to know the your cousin is stripping and have gotten to a certain point with the sex shop story. Pretty sure i'm missing something else that someone can add to.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes