4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

sirus.d

Dec 5, 2017
Yea, You would need to modify one or more files.
The simplest way wouldn't give you any special dialog. She would be like any random girl who becomes your GF.
That would be edit file game \game_roles\role_girlfriend.rpy
Put a pound sign (#) in front of line 101,102,103,106,107,108 to comment them out.
Copy line 111 and place it under the lines you commented out in both if statements.

Alternatively, you could copy the method used for the sister and mom and have to edit the role files and so on for the aunt and cousin. Then move the two if statement for the aunt and cousin up under the ones for mom and sister.
Before the else: statement.

I can't guarantee it won't cause any errors because I haven't tested it and looked if there any script conflicts it would cause with others. But given that those two supposedly were not able to date I don't see why any script would be written to have issue with it.
Python:
        if the_person.has_role(aunt_role):
            #the_person "I... I don't know what to say [the_person.mc_title]. I love you like you were my own, but we could never have a real relationship together."
            #the_person "Could you imagine what your mother would say about that, dating her sister? She would go crazy!"
            #the_person "Come on, let's talk about something else."
            $ so_title = SO_relationship_to_title(the_person.relationship)
        elif the_person.has_role(cousin_role):
            #the_person "You and me being, like, boyfriend and girlfriend? Ha, you must be crazy! Have you been huffing fumes at work?"
            #the_person "I mean sure, I've come around on you and think you're not a total loser now, but we're cousins. Our parents would kill us."
            #the_person "So yeah, that's going to be a no from me."
        elif the_person.relationship != "Single":
This doesn't work because the add_role(girlfriend_role) part is missing for the aunt and cousin
My suggestion (for a test) would be to simply exclude both blocks (aunt, cousin) with # in front of the lines and change the first line of the possible affair check:

Python:
        #if the_person.has_role(aunt_role):
            #the_person "I... I don't know what to say [the_person.mc_title]. I love you like you were my own, but we could never have a real relationship together."
            #the_person "Could you imagine what your mother would say about that, dating her sister? She would go crazy!"
        #elif the_person.has_role(cousin_role):
            #the_person "You and me being, like, boyfriend and girlfriend? Ha, you must be crazy! Have you been huffing fumes at work?"
            #the_person "I mean sure, I've come around on you and think you're not a total loser now, but we're cousins. Our parents would kill us."
        if the_person.relationship != "Single":

shooter682

Feb 28, 2019
This doesn't work because the add_role(girlfriend_role) part is missing for the aunt and cousin
My suggestion (for a test) would be to simply exclude both blocks (aunt, cousin) with # in front of the lines and change the first line of the possible affair check:

Python:
        #if the_person.has_role(aunt_role):
        #elif the_person.has_role(cousin_role):
        if the_person.relationship != "Single":
Do a search on the main page and there was a mod to do that it looks like Vern has planes to do this in the future I.e. a Haram roles in the future.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
lol, i foresee an update to this saying "Only every 5 versions will get an official mod update" and I wouldn't blame the mod team, seeing how suddenly the main game gets a lot more updates.
So here we go again: waiting desperately for the update of the mod XD

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
47 still ain't here, sheesh. while, 48 just released mmm

OddityOne

Jan 31, 2018
looks like i haven't paid enough attention. i enjoyed the base game, but mods expand the potentials greatly!
switchable/toggle features may be a nice addition, tho i have no clue how hard to apply.
but personally, and despite the current character gen being the best of a limited number of char/gen games, I'd like more variation in that system if possible.
yes, there's an option for most preferences, but once you have several ladies, those of us w more limited preferences run out of interesting new combinations fairly quickly. some more variations of each base body part would allow for a wider variation in body forms.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
You guys should include a non-breakable taboo for event girls, I just had Ellie completely naked, followed by an event where she adamantly refuses to take clothes off...

Also, am I the only one who can't stand her accent? :D
ellie is still a work in progress.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
How long do new updates take usually? Just curious, I like this version over the main game but looks like quite the process. So I'll understand if it takes awhile to be updated.

Rohise

Oct 7, 2018
The .48.1 version requires Unren to enable console.
It doesn't need unren. You go into the bleeding files and find 00console.rpy and change one of the lines from False to True.
# How to console - If its activated its SHIFT+O (ESC to close).
# To activate console - edit the following file
# \Lab_Rats_2-v0.xx.0-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy
# Find this line (around line 108) config.console = False and edit it to True.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
It doesn't need unren. You go into the bleeding files and find 00console.rpy and change one of the lines from False to True.
# How to console - If its activated its SHIFT+O (ESC to close).
# To activate console - edit the following file
# \Lab_Rats_2-v0.xx.0-pc\renpy\common\00console.rpy
# Find this line (around line 108) config.console = False and edit it to True.
works with any Ren'Py game

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
It used to be that if you use a serum that forces sluttiness higher, when it wears off, the amount it was boosted by is removed from the stable sluttiness. Meaning that those serums are bad for anything currently. They could be good later if you need to get someone caught doing things they shouldn't, but for working on your staff/household, they'll just mess up your efforts.

This is to say that anything that's like '+10 sluttiness/obedience/happiness' tends to be bad. +1/per turn type things, however, work fine.
Yeah it took me way too long and too many saves to figure that shit out :mad: was annoying as hell and there is no warning or heads up to let you know that will happen. Its basically fuck around and find out... Still debating on whether I should post constructive criticism of the game/mod or wait. Dont get me wrong I love this game/mod easily on my top 3, been playing for almost a year now. I just feel there are several areas where I think little improvements could go a long way but, I am not a modder/coder so my ideas while seemingly trivial and easy to implement, could be a fucking nightmare of coding so ill refrain for now...

Last edited:
Reactions: brattlebob

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Any way to make it so Npc's never leave their relationship, trying to make a harem of married women but they keep leaving their significant others.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Any way to make it so Npc's never leave their relationship, trying to make a harem of married women but they keep leaving their significant others.
Had a similar thought so.. while don't know if it actually works or i just got lucky but once i started to introduce 'Cheating on Men' on their Likes/Loves list they don't seem to break up.

Last edited:

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Yeah it took me way too long and too many saves to figure that shit out :mad: was annoying as hell and there is no warning or heads up to let you know that will happen. Its basically fuck around and find out... Still debating on whether I should post constructive criticism of the game/mod or wait. Dont get me wrong I love this game/mod easily on my top 3, been playing for almost a year now. I just feel there are several areas where I think little improvements could go a long way but, I am not a modder/coder so my ideas while seemingly trivial and easy to implement, could be a fucking nightmare of coding so ill refrain for now...
I can only speak for mechanics in 46, as that's the one I've played recently, but the original mechanism for increasing sluttiness is increasing suggestibility with a potion, as it converts some of the red sluttiness into perm sluttiness. And this is the major tool till you get to Nora's traits. Then, you should be working on obedience as everything triggers from that. The Rapid Corruption Nora trait and Sister's trait will turn obedience into perm sluttiness pretty effectively.

In terms of sex acts leading to obedience, what I've seen is that Deep Throating is very effective, more effective than others, but only when the female is really really aroused.

48 should introduce new business mechanics, so wondering what contracts and heat will do to the game.

Oboe.

Reactions: shane420
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes