4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Sky_p

Mar 9, 2019
I just tried to install the mod, but the game crashes upon start, I'll attach the traceback logs I get

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
I just tried to install the mod, but the game crashes upon start, I'll attach the traceback logs I get
the link for v46.1.1 that is already patched and modded is up since today. Best download it there.
(link from first page: )

I did not check your log but did you just install the mod on the main game? If you start from the vanilla version you have to install the patch first and then the mod. Also make sure they are all the fitting game version. As i said, the easiest way to play is to wait for the full game download to come out (which, lucky you, was today).

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
so when is v48 coming out?
The modders wait until the free release before they start working on the mod. Then the master release depends on their free time. The next release is estimated to be February 7, 2022. Sounds like a long time, but honestly the beta release of the mod is usually solid enough and that usually takes somewhere around 1-3 weeks.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
so when is v48 coming out?
there was a LONG discussion around the start of when Vren dropped version 46.1 last month about this process. but the tldr

MOD does a drop on even Vren Drops.
Vren drops to patreon around 1st of month, (some idiot dropped to public this go around so major confusion, about a week later Vren does a public drop)

MOD team is volunteers and have real life responsibilities so typically work is done on MOD on weekends. First thing, Work starts only after Vren's public drop, after he does his fixes on the private patreon drop. that work is done in the open in the github and gitgud repositories for bugfix and mod.

depending on your tolerance for handling bugs or starting a game over once repository beta is merged with the latest game version you can effectively start testing it at that point.

For me modded 46.1 has been running for about 3 weeks, in that time. I personally updated my copy 25 times.

around the Time Vren does the odd number drop Mod does an all in one drop, which contains the mod and bugfix.

Rinse repeat on next even number release

El

Reactions: Ranker

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
looks like bugfix wasn't applied correctly
Need main game from Vren
then bugfix, which is the Game folder, copied over the game folder of labrats 2 confirming any overwrites.
with the release today there should be a tagged release avilable on github,

then the mods from Gitgud which is a subfolder copied under the Game folder.

or as stated in another post the all in one is also released. that one the script files are usually compiled
into rpa files so if you want to delve into the scripts will have to decompile them.

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
I'm crashing too - clean installed from the mega link that already includes the bugfixes and mod - as always.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I'm crashing too - clean installed from the mega link that already includes the bugfixes and mod - as always.
new game not trying to start from a save file correct?? And it is the one that says market at the end. correct.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Yes and yes
if you are willing to lose all of your old save files, ren py saves a seperate persistant directory that carries over between versions and directories. so labrats 2 is labrats 2 to the ren py.

sometimes those saves prevent new versions to run. local saves are still at the local directory of the old game.

copy
%appdata%\RenPy\LR_2_Proto-1493018508
into explorer. I usually make a backup and then delete all the files inside the directory.

and try rerunning the game. I have verified the game runs otherwise.

El

Reactions: Zakata

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Yes it works. I always delete that folder when starting completly over with a new release to avoid complications. The folder always created itself automatically and never threw an error before - but now it works. Thanks.

Reactions: eldoen

eike2000

May 9, 2017
Being creating outfit and when done, it return nothing, just nude with nothing and require slut 60, cannot create any outfit, just generate only. I dont know this bug was fixed or not because i was tried find out in gitgud but i dont understand or know how to do. In traceback and error txt, there are no thing repost. By the way, please tell me Quest Lily ask for Jenifer InstaPic Topless, I tried all after 40 days but still not completed

essay16v

Feb 6, 2019
Being creating outfit and when done, it return nothing, just nude with nothing and require slut 60, cannot create any outfit, just generate only. I dont know this bug was fixed or not because i was tried find out in gitgud but i dont understand or know how to do. In traceback and error txt, there are no thing repost. By the way, please tell me Quest Lily ask for Jenifer InstaPic Topless, I tried all after 40 days but still not completed
You mean there are more possibilities for Instapic with sis amd mom? just have the dressed ones...

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
So, I'm guessing there's no storyline to actually start dating Rebecca and Gabrielle yet?
not yet, those are Vren main story line characters so will be when he adds it.
usually a poll on patreon, on what story line he should concentrate on. with recent polls doubt it will be even remotely soon

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes