4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
There's a thing called an 'auto-antonym' where a word has two meanings which are opposite of each other.
there is a funny one in German:
"Umfahren" means at the same time to drive over something (hitting it) and to drive around something, depending on how you pronounce it but it is written the same :D

she is one of yer employees ,,, usually with the nickname "baby girl" when u talk to her ( when looking at yer employee list u usually will see a lil red mark with an ! in it for important stuff . (and with ... if they just want to tell ya something). once u talked to her the quest will b triggered to meet her dad at a certain day-time in the coffeeshop ... and u will b reminded when that is to go there.
You do give good advice here =)
But can i ask you a topic unrelated question? How much time did you save writing "b" instead of "be" and "u" instead of "you"?
Your sentences are written in good, normal language. You seem like an intelligent person yet people who spell like that in a forum or somewhere public.. I don't want to start insulting you for no real reason so I'm just going to say: It makes you seem stupid while you are probably not.

• Angry
Reactions: Yukemoto

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
she is one of yer employees ,,, usually with the nickname "baby girl" when u talk to her ( when looking at yer employee list u usually will see a lil red mark with an ! in it for important stuff . (and with ... if they just want to tell ya something). once u talked to her the quest will b triggered to meet her dad at a certain day-time in the coffeeshop ... and u will b reminded when that is to go there.
i dunno what part im at then may of already triggered and just not realized it when i talk to all my work girls theres 40 of them and some in different areas at work had stuff to say but mostly was to follow them on their chat site stuff between those and of course pregnancy stuff wish i had a name to look out for wish the quests gave more detailed info and YES names with in the quest log would help a large deal having 40 workers and looking for 1 specific with out a name kind of a pain in the ass LOL

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
i dunno what part im at then may of already triggered and just not realized it when i talk to all my work girls theres 40 of them and some in different areas at work had stuff to say but mostly was to follow them on their chat site stuff between those and of course pregnancy stuff wish i had a name to look out for wish the quests gave more detailed info and YES names with in the quest log would help a large deal having 40 workers and looking for 1 specific with out a name kind of a pain in the ass LOL
I am not sure if she has the same name everywhere but for me she is called "Emma Honey" and works in production. Hope that helps you in some way.

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
I am not sure if she has the same name everywhere but for me she is called "Emma Honey" and works in production. Hope that helps you in some way.
real name can be different. and u only need to track the young adults (mine is an 18 y.o.). and if you already triggered it. the system will remind you when that appointment is due. ( so to check you could do a test (save 1st) and do a quick (wait cycle) to advance in time to check if it notifies you (like it does with normal dates ). otherwise , check wich employees match being "baby girls" criteria.

Sep 23, 2021
It's frustrating at times to find the triggers for certain events and quests, for example the Ophelia chain started no problem in my previous save yet on my current save it's failed to trigger (and 100+ days into the save). Yet the Chemist chain has never triggered for me until the most recent save. Other quests such as sex shop, Sarah/Alexia all trigger fine.

It'd be great to have a list (which I've tried to do and why I'm doing the new saves) to figure WTF is going on and I'm waiting to see what happens with .46 mods before continuing or if it's even worth creating a trigger list

having a hard time trying to make one of my strippers be manager says 4 intelligence and i cant make out what charisma is suppose to be soo whats needed exactly?charisma cuts of short so cant tell whats needed and ive set everything at 4 with cheats?
I thought it was 5/5/5 against all the key attributes? Easily done using persuasion, trance training or a serum using the Talent agent. I generally start training someone near the start so they're usually a lot higher in those stats.

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
i dont know , i used an all to 7 serum. and then i still couldn't because it was too early after opening. i used Aunt Becky. with a 200+ obedience. (Gab as stripper and mom and sis as waitresses). anyone with a low obedience didn't want to join as stripper unless they came from the previous owner batch, fixed that with an F-date(affair) (or sleepover if GF). idem ditto with BDSM where they told me no if obedience was below 200. cant say i'm very impressed with the income of nightclub tho.

Reactions: Yukemoto

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
i dont know , i used an all to 7 serum. and then i still couldn't because it was too early after opening. i used Aunt Becky. with a 200+ obedience. (Gab as stripper and mom and sis as waitresses). anyone with a low obedience didn't want to join as stripper unless they came from the previous owner batch, fixed that with an F-date(affair) (or sleepover if GF). idem ditto with BDSM where they told me no if obedience was below 200. cant say i'm very impressed with the income of nightclub tho.
You're informative as a mofo, and I agree the stripclub part left a lot to be desired, in the end, a strip club by nature is pretty unfulfilling.

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
No, i keep normal values and have that same problem with Sarah everytime, her vaginal and anal interactions are removed for some reason.
I think it is for story reasons. They become open after story events. It is supposed to be that you can't have penetration sex before that (but it is bugged in that regard).

Yngve-Frej

Jan 14, 2021
Have enjoyed the game/mod a lot, but when I realized that I blew past a ton of events it became frustrating as it was not only guesswork how to trigger events, but I now had to be careful to not accidentally lock myself out of them. Will asking this person on a date move the event progression forward, or will I just circumvent them and escalate the relationship beyond the intended progression? More content gates and especially more progression hints would be appreciated. Though perhaps it's my (idiosyncratic?) playstyle that rarely uses serums that gets in the way, I've mostly been raising sluttiness/obedience through sex and love through talk/compliments/dates etc.

I've tried looking into the mod codebase to familiarize myself with what's available, but that doesn't work for base game content so I'm completely in the dark of what I'm guessing is a chunk of Jennifer/Lily/Stephanie content. Are there events to escalate the relationships or are you supposed to do it mechanically like I did on my first go? Do you advance Lily's InstaPic storyline through blowing up her DMs or by trancing her into an online attention whore? (I ignored that section entirely on my first run) This one is at least mod specific; are fetishes only triggered by nanobot serum/trances or can they develop organically? Looking into the codebase it seems like serums are required, but just wanted to make sure.

As I said, very enjoyable game but with frustrating aspects. While a walkthrough of such a sprawling game might be difficult to put together (though A Struggle with Sin has managed pretty well on that front), a wiki would alleviate most of the issues.

Zakata

Jun 3, 2019
Have enjoyed the game/mod a lot, but when I realized that I blew past a ton of events it became frustrating as it was not only guesswork how to trigger events, but I now had to be careful to not accidentally lock myself out of them. Will asking this person on a date move the event progression forward, or will I just circumvent them and escalate the relationship beyond the intended progression? More content gates and especially more progression hints would be appreciated. Though perhaps it's my (idiosyncratic?) playstyle that rarely uses serums that gets in the way, I've mostly been raising sluttiness/obedience through sex and love through talk/compliments/dates etc.

I've tried looking into the mod codebase to familiarize myself with what's available, but that doesn't work for base game content so I'm completely in the dark of what I'm guessing is a chunk of Jennifer/Lily/Stephanie content. Are there events to escalate the relationships or are you supposed to do it mechanically like I did on my first go? Do you advance Lily's InstaPic storyline through blowing up her DMs or by trancing her into an online attention whore? (I ignored that section entirely on my first run) This one is at least mod specific; are fetishes only triggered by nanobot serum/trances or can they develop organically? Looking into the codebase it seems like serums are required, but just wanted to make sure.

As I said, very enjoyable game but with frustrating aspects. While a walkthrough of such a sprawling game might be difficult to put together (though A Struggle with Sin has managed pretty well on that front), a wiki would alleviate most of the issues.
There is not that much that you can lock yourself out off right now, because there are not a lot of events.
The game doesn't have really structure as for now (also partially due to the sandbox genre, which is nice imo) so you can freely choose how you want to progress on your own terms. Events will always trigger and announce themselves pretty obvious at certain points, like your aunt after she asks you for help, to move her stuff to her new apartment.
You gotta note tho, that it's not real content, like, it has not much to offer and doesn't change anything later on.
Most events right now are nothing but a few texts more that you can read, but will have no follow-up or consequences in any way.

Btw. your wish for more "structure" is targeted by VRen right now with the newest updates.
The advanced taboo-system for example, is going to put you in a bit more linear way when it comes down to corrupting.
VRen was also just recently talking about, how he wants to completly overhaul the business mechanics with the upcoming patch, by tying serums to certain events/stages of the game and in order to advance to new serums, you gotta go through certain events to unlock them. In other words - exactly what you're asking for/missing in the game.

Last edited:

Yngve-Frej

Jan 14, 2021
There is not that much that you can lock yourself out off right now, because there are not a lot of events.
The game doesn't have really structure as for now (also partially due to the sandbox genre, which is nice imo) so you can freely choose how you want to progress on your own terms. Events will always trigger and announce themselves pretty obvious at certain points, like your aunt after she asks you for help, to move her stuff to her new apartment.
You gotta note tho, that it's not real content, like, it has not much to offer and doesn't change anything later on.
Most events right now are nothing but a few texts more that you can read, but will have no follow-up or consequences in any way.

Btw. your wish for more "structure" is targeted by VRen right now with the newest updates.
The advanced taboo-system for example, is going to put you in a bit more linear way when it comes down to corrupting.
VRen was also just recently talking about, how he wants to completly overhaul the business mechanics with the upcoming patch, by tying serums to certain events/stages of the game and in order to advance to new serums, you gotta go through certain events to unlock them. In other words - exactly what you're asking for/missing in the game.
Thanks!

Yeah, it gets a little confusing where to address things when I've come to realize just how much the mod adds so it's hard to tell what is mod content and what isn't. Reading around and trying to figure out what event content there is I felt I came across mentions of events like Jennifer/Lily wants to have sex/try anal etc. for the first time which I didn't get as I just took them to a movie and banged them after. But I really appreciate the reactivity in events as to how far you've progressed your relationship with different characters (though I recall Ashley's story being a little odd after I fucked her during a gas leak on her first day at work).

Since it's a corruption game it's more about the journey than the destination so I'd like to take as few shortcuts as possible.

On another note; one thing I noticed now that I restarted is that Jennifer's sluttiness always resets to 0 (not sure if it's overnight or every new time segment). I don't think that happened in my earlier save, or is it that I need to take her above a certain threshold for it to stop? If it's a bug I have to start over before I get too far in. Starbuck/Cara had that behavior in my earlier save, so I put her on the backburner. Haven't interacted much with her yet on the new one, but she has a baseline sluttiness of 30 this time whereas it was impossible to get her up from 0 last time so something is different.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
On another note; one thing I noticed now that I restarted is that Jennifer's sluttiness always resets to 0 (not sure if it's overnight or every new time segment). I don't think that happened in my earlier save, or is it that I need to take her above a certain threshold for it to stop? If it's a bug I have to start over before I get too far in. Starbuck/Cara had that behavior in my earlier save, so I put her on the backburner. Haven't interacted much with her yet on the new one, but she has a baseline sluttiness of 30 this time whereas it was impossible to get her up from 0 last time so something is different.
HINT: check to see what type of clothing Jennifer hates or in general anything she hates that may affect sluttiness
will be true for any NPC

Reactions: 0800vids

LZ_Starbuck

Mar 25, 2019
Thanks!

Yeah, it gets a little confusing where to address things when I've come to realize just how much the mod adds so it's hard to tell what is mod content and what isn't. Reading around and trying to figure out what event content there is I felt I came across mentions of events like Jennifer/Lily wants to have sex/try anal etc. for the first time which I didn't get as I just took them to a movie and banged them after. But I really appreciate the reactivity in events as to how far you've progressed your relationship with different characters (though I recall Ashley's story being a little odd after I fucked her during a gas leak on her first day at work).

Since it's a corruption game it's more about the journey than the destination so I'd like to take as few shortcuts as possible.

Some kind of quest status screen that shows a synopsis of story progress and and hints for how to progress it has been on my to-do list for a while. I agree that it is currently very unintuitive and at some point that needs to get fixed. Unfortunately my coding time is very limited right now especially with holiday travel season going on, but I just wanted to update and you know that is something that will be in the mod hopefully.

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
You're informative as a mofo, and I agree the stripclub part left a lot to be desired, in the end, a strip club by nature is pretty unfulfilling.
Sorry, I try not to give too much information, and have ppl think for themselves as much as possible. But yeah at some point, I just give up. If not willing to read or to think , why even play ? If u want everything pre-chewed , and cheat with crazy numbers, dont b suprised if things mess up ( switching back to normal range numbers wont repair what already has gotten wrong). Then i'll respond with pre-chewed answers. Sadly .. The tone of my voice isn't passed on for text ... and adding a /sarcasm on ... and /sarcasm off ... would not even cover it. IMHO check their discord, search this thread and their discord channel ... all answers can be found there .. but yeah it will take time and reading .. but if not even reading things in the game itself ... that would be one wasted advice. as for a walkthrough on everything. even if one would be made it would only be valid for a short while , until Vren changes how everything works again , to a point where they affect each. so nope asking for those is pointless. it's not for nothing they changed to a 2 monthly update schedule, if you want them to update/make hints/walkthroughs as well. at what cost ? an update every 3 months ? .. they do what they can .. that there is something that gives hints ... is a bonus.

Last edited:

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I only cheated on the research part and left everything else untouched. I had some sort of quest for the mother and her work and would like to know if i could make her quit working there and work at the MC's place instead?

Sadly i did not find much information about this other than something about her being a different NPC than the others which i kinda do not understand enough. When asked if she wants to be the GF of the MC she has a option to stay at home all day which was not possible as she didnt quit work.

Is there a quest line i missed or played wrong maybe? I did restart and talked to her boss etc and the only thing happend was for her to get bigger boobs. Since then nothing.

Did i play the quest wrong or did i miss something?

Thanks guys.

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
Sorry, I try not to give too much information, and have ppl think for themselves as much as possible. But yeah at some point, I just give up. If not willing to read or to think , why even play ? If u want everything pre-chewed , and cheat with crazy numbers, dont b suprised if things mess up ( switching back to normal range numbers wont repair what already has gotten wrong). Then i'll respond with pre-chewed answers. Sadly .. The tone of my voice isn't passed on for text ... and adding a /sarcasm on ... and /sarcasm off ... would not even cover it. IMHO check their discord, search this thread and their discord channel ... all answers can be found there .. but yeah it will take time and reading .. but if not even reading things in the game itself ... that would be one wasted advice. as for a walkthrough on everything. even if one would be made it would only be valid for a short while , until Vren changes how everything works again , to a point where they affect each. so nope asking for those is pointless. it's not for nothing they changed to a 2 monthly update schedule, if you want them to update/make hints/walkthroughs as well. at what cost ? an update every 3 months ? .. they do what they can .. that there is something that gives hints ... is a bonus.
Oh no, it was a compliment being informative is a GREAT thing. Some people are really slow, they NEED it laid out as basically as possible! I appreciate that you help people, don't change dude, you're a big help.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes