4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Is it possible to include cheat in your mod?
It is in python you can add what cheats in you want.
If you are asking if I will be adding additional cheats in no just what I have done so far.
My mod wasn't as much about cheating as it is about fixing issues with the way he chose to do stuff.
You can always modify it for yourself and make a separate branch or fork of it.

Reactions: gantas189

randrew

Aug 27, 2017
when and why Are the clones Sterile?
In the mod, this code is at the beginning of the `become_pregnant` function:
Python:
    def become_pregnant(person, mc_father = True, progress_days = 0): 
    # Called when a girl is knocked up. Establishes all of the necessary bits of info.

if not person or person.is_pregnant() or person.has_role(clone_role):
            # prevent issues when function is called for already pregnant person / clones are sterile
            return

# rest of code to implement pregnancy
It appears to be a design decision; if you want to mod it, that code is in Mods/Core/Mechanics/Role_Extensions/role_pregnant_enhanced.rpy

Reactions: czertik

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I'm guessing it is too early for me as I got an error when taking the original game and the beta Mod and bugfix files. It wouldn't load at all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
there is a Real Life responsibility, causing a delay. so error you are getting is because contracts are not implemented yet.

Reactions: Wmayrt

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
I have been playing .46 with the mod. I'm not sure if I'm having issues or if its part of the mod.

First issue is that Erica is like gone. was watching the yoga class ang beat her in the race and she seems to be total gone. No yoga on Tuesdays and no gym or school. the only thing that comes up is her home. Not even in my phone.

Second issue is Jennifer(mom). She was having the baby but now when I go to my phone it says she is at purgatory.

thanks for any help

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
I have been playing .46 with the mod. I'm not sure if I'm having issues or if its part of the mod.

First issue is that Erica is like gone. was watching the yoga class ang beat her in the race and she seems to be total gone. No yoga on Tuesdays and no gym or school. the only thing that comes up is her home. Not even in my phone.

Second issue is Jennifer(mom). She was having the baby but now when I go to my phone it says she is at purgatory.

thanks for any help
There was an issue that if you got someone to follow you and then you closed the game or something, the character disappeared. Not sure if that's the case here though.

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
There was an issue that if you got someone to follow you and then you closed the game or something, the character disappeared. Not sure if that's the case here though.

That actually may be the case. Went back to a previous save and they were both there

kashem2

Sep 21, 2017

thanks for any help
Girls randomly disappearing is a known bug that's been around awhile. Multiple attempts were made to stop it but it still comes up sometimes.

That being said

Purgatory is on purpose. Its so you can't interact with the girls who are supposed to be away giving birth. they will come back once that is done.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a significant difference between promising to keep quiet and blackmailing Gabrielle? I'm talking about content locks more than stat changes. Right out of the gate I can see that promise is the better short term option because it doesn't do negative stat changes whereas blackmail gives -1 love, but those are of no consequence, because I can just cheat back what I lost, if doing the other one locks me out of certain things entirely. For the record, I have only ever done blackmail since I like that kind of content when my character is the one doing it, but My run this time is a more serious, get the best outcome as far as quantity of content kind of run, so if either option locks me out of something, worst case being her route just ends there without the strip club thing, it is automatically not something I can pick this run.

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Is there a significant difference between promising to keep quiet and blackmailing Gabrielle? I'm talking about content locks more than stat changes. Right out of the gate I can see that promise is the better short term option because it doesn't do negative stat changes whereas blackmail gives -1 love, but those are of no consequence, because I can just cheat back what I lost, if doing the other one locks me out of certain things entirely. For the record, I have only ever done blackmail since I like that kind of content when my character is the one doing it, but My run this time is a more serious, get the best outcome as far as quantity of content kind of run, so if either option locks me out of something, worst case being her route just ends there without the strip club thing, it is automatically not something I can pick this run.
I think even if you keep quiet you can later blackmail

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think even if you keep quiet you can later blackmail
I see, while I was waiting, I saved at that point and used a second save to continue and I ran the other path. While there was an immediate difference with the stats, nothing blocked off up to the end of the initial blackmail part, the real worry is the long term, which I don't have time at the moment to run through on both choices. I know the long term for blackmail is she asks for money for a boob job and then some time later the club closes to be reopened by the player or something like that, never got that far, only to where it closed and I think I last played before the player could do anything about the club closing. I'm at the boob job now, chose to give her the money, and just waiting for the next step while also completing a few other mod exclusive stories like Ophelia's, which is at the Candice grind part, meaning grinding interactions to win her over to my side and employ her at my company.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Her content is much more about 'hate' than 'love'. You lose out on content if she likes you (but not much - mostly just the special serum trait).

Are the beta links in the first post already linked to 48 dev beta?
Nope. 48 dev beta isn't available yet.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I think there might be a bug in the strip club content in the latest precompiled version, Gabrielle's calculated salary after her turn stripping to earn her old job came out to $97.3, which she said is 386% more than she was getting working for Tyrone, the former owner of the club. This would put her salary under Tyrone in the negatives, specifically $-278.278, which means she wasn't being paid to strip, she was paying Tyrone to be allowed to strip on his stage like it was some sort of premium subscription service instead of a job.

EDIT: One of the others had a similar issue, just different numbers, $92.1 under the player, which she states is an increase of 360% over what Tyrone was paying her, meaning she was paying Tyrone $239.46 to strip for customers. A third was given $89.7, a 348% increase, meaning she was paying Tyrone $222.456 instead of being paid.

Could these numbers be including the bonus $500 promised by the player for any of the strippers who come back to the club?

Her content is much more about 'hate' than 'love'. You lose out on content if she likes you (but not much - mostly just the special serum trait).

Nope. 48 dev beta isn't available yet.
I guess I can go to my backup at that choice and run a second path save for the trait when I have time.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 56 Votes