4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
61hkwk.jpg
github naster branch was updated to 48.1 just before a Scheduled trip abroad.
for one the main Mods. real life responsibilities delay current update. will update
when further updates are available.

But to save yourself headaches. The mod is not compatible with 48.1, If you update
and the error message at the bottom still says 48.1 you are applying the Mod incorrectly
anyway, it should have been overwritten with bugfix version number which is still 46.1.3.

and MOD need files in Bugfix to run.

Reactions: Ssato243 and DA22

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
View attachment 1608286
github naster branch was updated to 48.1 just before a Scheduled trip abroad.
for one the main Mods. real life responsibilities delay current update. will update
when further updates are available.

But to save yourself headaches. The mod is not compatible with 48.1, If you update
and the error message at the bottom still says 48.1 you are applying the Mod incorrectly
anyway, it should have been overwritten with bugfix version number which is still 46.1.3.

and MOD need files in Bugfix to run.
Since Vren *promised* to do some stuff with family, mb it's better to wait till 0.49.1 for patch/mod update??

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There wont be a mod update for 49.1. Next Mod update after 48.1 will be for 50.1
I think his remark is more that since neither .47 or .48 brought lots of nice things except mechanics that made game buggier and harder to play, mods might be wiser to wait for .49 that has possibly more interesting changes and fixing/rebalancing of those mechanics of .47 and .48. Well for both there is something to say, I suspect I for myself will keep playing the .46 version until .50 mod comes out as well. Nothing much in .48 that makes me very happy personally. Mods said they wanted to do every two versions, so it will be .48 most likely and some work has already been done. I just hope for them it will be doable and .49 or .50 will not undo a lot of their work on new mechanics.

Last edited:
Reactions: vitamin433

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Any idea how to add extra design of cloth into the game?
If you are talking about adding a new fabric in by itself you can't. You need to add new cloth items in.
Cloth patterns are just part of the image of the clothing which currently are only saved in two shades so that the shade can be replaced with a color.

To create a new article of clothing there is an image draw for every position of the character and the different body sizes and changes. So you have to make a lot of images for just one single item of clothing.
That's why people aren't rushing to do it.

To be clear there are 15 positions. 40 combined body types. 10 breasts 3 body types plus 1 pregnant body type based on the standard body type. Yep, curvy female she looses wait when pregnant.
That only matters mostly with the upper body clothing. The lower body clothing such as pants is just the 4 body types.

So if you want to create clothing for the upper body you need to create 600 images. If you are making pants or a skirt you need to create 60 images.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
There wont be a mod update for 49.1. Next Mod update after 48.1 will be for 50.1
I meant, that it's better to skip 48.1, cuz new intresting stuff planned in 49.1

I think his remark is more that since neither .47 or .48 brought lots of nice things except mechanics that made game buggier and harder to play, mods might be wiser to wait for .49 that has possibly more interesting changes and fixing/rebalancing of those mechanics of .47 and .48.
Yap

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Updated my mod to improve the contract system.
The contract system now grows with you.
It looks at what you have unlocked to develop contracts based on that.
It builds real serums then uses those stats to determine the contract stats.
A Hint is now given at the end of the contract description of what was used to generate the serum stats.
I designed the code so if they add new traits in that it will work with those as well.

Reminder: it is unlikely this mod will work with the main mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: zippydan

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Just curious with all the people complaining about the primary mod not being update have you tried the development version?

I couldn't say if all the bugs are worked out or not but I can say there is a lot of updates done to it in the last week or so.
As you can see by the image below a good number of changes have been made. That said it doesn't mean they are bug free.
Who knows maybe if there are some they are small enough you can fix them rather than wait. Not so sure how receptive they are to getting fixes from users.
Anyway just a thought I had. I have my own mod for the game.
updates.png

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
know them well:)
all of them typo corrections, I know since the last 3 commits are mine. and were chosen as I as already monitoring 48.1 if you look at github you will see a pull request waiting there that will be rebased when 48.1 if fully merged.

first the magic happens in bugfix, on github, so master is basically vanilla 48.1, that is merged into bug fix, once that happens then that is the game folder 48.1 for the mod.

That said there are about 44 files that have merge conflicts, if I was better at Python and renpy, the 5 files that had major merge issues may have not crashed, but didn't figure it out. there were some functions that changed.

after Bugfix, is at 48.1 and the mod can be based on it, beta will become incompatible with down level versions.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Diconica are you not part of lab rats mod team?
Nope, I was forced by f95zone admin to place my mod in this forum as well. Ever since they moved my post in here a while back I just went with it.

It is a separate mod because my mod isn't meant to be an absolute cheat or diverge the primary game play.
It for the most part fixes shit Vren to a lax approach on.
The two mods aren't compatible from what I can tell. I'm also not willing to do the stupid amount of work needed to make them.

That post I made above this was just pointing out to people if they are so tired of waiting on the main mod they could do some work themselves.

That or they could use my mod in the mean time.

Reactions: shane420

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Diconica are you not part of lab rats mod team? Also getting a script error from your mod :/
Fixed it.
Thanks for feedback.
I for got to account for there being nothing but the primitive base in the start.
The game creates a contract before the game starts and the MC is even finalized.
So real simple fix to fix it.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Diconica Ah, gotcha, and I tried your mod on vren's 48.1 and got a script error see above for traceback
Again thanks. Sorry, I dropped that last post up there on my way out the door to eat. It hadn't refreshed to show the post you made or I would have got that first.

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
and here i am still waiting for 48 :eek:;)
The way I see it is you have a few choices.
1. sit wait and maybe complain while you are at it.
2. fix the old mod to work with the new version so you can at least play that much or even use what updates have been made.
3. play with my mod till the other comes out.
4. do something I haven't listed.

vlack

Sep 16, 2018
Excuse me I have a problem in the current version of the mod what happens is that pregnant women when I have sex the clothes completely disappear the girl's clothes and she stays naked all the time

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes