docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Well, that's been two joyless updates in a row. Normally I'm the first to say that Vren wil lget it right given time (the early versions on Lab Rats 1 were awful!) but I confess, I'm having difficulty summoning the will to play this latest installment.

I wonder what the mod team are going to do with this set of mechanics.

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
I'm sure I remember the dev saying that improving the visuals was on the list of things to do. Bit disappointing that he's still not looking at that despite it being by far the most requested update

Reactions: WatchMeDrive

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
i have a suggestion: add fertility serum, to increase their fertility, 15% of fertility is small chance

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
tier 1 and a Nora interview trait

If you don't see the tier 1 one it's because you haven't researched its prerequisites, BC reduction and Basic Meds. The Nora trait is the one you get for interviewing a pregnant subject. I don't recall the exact requirements but they were reposted to the thread recently enough you should find them with a little paging back

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Exception is always thrown at the end of the "mother asking for advice on internet forums" event.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 258, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/game_roles/role_mother/role_mother_taboo_quests.rpy", line 812, in script
    $ mc.business.mandatory_crises_list(decision_event)
  File "game/game_roles/role_mother/role_mother_taboo_quests.rpy", line 812, in <module>
TypeError: 'RevertableList' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/game_roles/role_mother/role_mother_taboo_quests.rpy", line 812, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/game_roles/role_mother/role_mother_taboo_quests.rpy", line 812, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.48.1
Thu Jan 13 22:45:03 2022

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Exception is always thrown at the end of the "mother asking for advice on internet forums" event.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.48.1
Thu Jan 13 22:45:03 2022
It probably should read $ mc.business.mandatory_crises_list.append(decision_event) on line 812 in "game/game_roles/role_mother/role_mother_taboo_quests.rpy"
Hope that helps.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
tier 1 and a Nora interview trait

If you don't see the tier 1 one it's because you haven't researched its prerequisites, BC reduction and Basic Meds. The Nora trait is the one you get for interviewing a pregnant subject. I don't recall the exact requirements but they were reposted to the thread recently enough you should find them with a little paging back
We need someone with big belly and high slut-level.
Also, we can just feed 3-4 serums with +fertility trait (forget about serum tolerance, it's meaningless if it's below 5/2) and have +60 fert.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
havent played this in a long time, how do i increase the stats of other characters? I ran into it via relying on steph to breakthrough rather than straight clarity and saw that you can increase their stats in exchange for clarity. How do get this menu again?

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes