SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
You are soly speaking for yourself claiming it to be general opinion... so the standard reply is YOU are wrong cause other people might not share your OPINION.
Ugly character models has been the most common criticism of the game since the beginning. I'm obviously not alone in this if you read back only a few pages.

You might not mind the character models, many people don't. But I honestly don't expect anyone to complain if these were improved.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ugly character models has been the most common criticism of the game since the beginning. I'm obviously not alone in this if you read back only a few pages.

You might not mind the character models, many people don't. But I honestly don't expect anyone to complain if these were improved.
Maybe but I wouldn't consider it high priority.
I have read several times that people wanted to see Honey Select models back into the game, because the new models did not feel attractive to them and personally my oppinion is the opposite.
Vren included new characters which do look much better than the innitial Models and he remade the models for the original girls to those models aswell... he just also kept the old models in the game in order to have a greater variety of characters that the MC can interact with.
There is no need to interact with most women aside of a narrow few. Certainly those interactions are the base interest in this game as they lead to different erotic content, but still you can choose whom to get friendly with and whom not.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
mc.recently_orgasmed = False

To have it permanently: look for a line "$ mc.recently_orgasmed = True" in sex_mechanics.rpy and remove it.
Or you can only reduce the cool down.
It's a few lines above: "if mc.recently_orgasmed and mc.arousal >= 10:"
Hope this helps
maybe someone can give me modified file for this?

MrFranky26

Oct 30, 2020
How to get those new "city rep events" from changelog? Geting stuck in 1 att serums not nice at all.

So any tips for farming clarity or am I back to hard grinding it? I’m mostly just throwing money at it with the club and the phone but each of the quick scenes gives only 15 clarity each which isn’t that much when you are trying to get the tier 3 stuff quickly.

Used to use console for clarity but now you need unrenpy for it so I’m seeing if I can just play without before trying to set that up.
Use grills with high oral skill (4 or more) and spam blownjob into scullfuck on them. You ll need 3-4 of them, first one is Stephanie.

Rohise

Oct 7, 2018
So any tips for farming clarity or am I back to hard grinding it? I’m mostly just throwing money at it with the club and the phone but each of the quick scenes gives only 15 clarity each which isn’t that much when you are trying to get the tier 3 stuff quickly.

Used to use console for clarity but now you need unrenpy for it so I’m seeing if I can just play without before trying to set that up.
What is it with everyone claiming you need some 3rd party fuckery to use the console? Editing the 00console.rpy still fucking works. Point of fact, there is a part of the OP that links you to a post that has a list of console commands. The very first part is telling you how to enable the console.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Torrent: ( ) ❤

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Top tier swarm as always. Downloaded in 30 seconds! Good shit (y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

Rohise

Oct 7, 2018
I dunno if it's something I dun fucked up when I went mucking around or if I've just got shite luck but I keep getting an error when I try to to do the incest unlock quest for Jennifer for vaginal.

The changes made were to the MC stat cap and starting stats. As well as some fuckery so I can see what the girls opinions are. Neither of which touched on the crises files.

Readergod

Mar 13, 2019
What is it with everyone claiming you need some 3rd party fuckery to use the console? Editing the 00console.rpy still fucking works. Point of fact, there is a part of the OP that links you to a post that has a list of console commands. The very first part is telling you how to enable the console.

Well I did that and shift +O didn’t bring it up. So I looked here and someone else mentioned needing unrenpy so here I am bro. Did you not read the part where I was using the console before?

Readergod

Mar 13, 2019
How to get those new "city rep events" from changelog? Geting stuck in 1 att serums not nice at all.

Use grills with high oral skill (4 or more) and spam blownjob into scullfuck on them. You ll need 3-4 of them, first one is Stephanie.
Thx for the tip bro. City rep events happen when you get att over a certain cap. Your att can be seen in sell serum screen under marketing. The cap and degradation can be altered with specific policies

before anyone starts talking shit about the picture, my Wi-Fi’s down but my data works fine and I am not about to transfer a screenshot from my computer to my phone just for this.

Rohise

Oct 7, 2018
Well I did that and shift +O didn’t bring it up. So I looked here and someone else mentioned needing unrenpy so here I am bro. Did you not read the part where I was using the console before?
I read the part. But if you followed the directions as you had previously, then you wouldn't have bloody posted about needing unren because the console works.

before anyone starts talking shit about the picture, my Wi-Fi’s down but my data works fine and I am not about to transfer a screenshot from my computer to my phone just for this.
Actual question: Does your phone allow for mobile hotspot or USB tethering?
I ask because I am currently able to use the internet because I tethered my phone.

Also: Don't call me bro, you sound like a twat in my head now. With the shit Californian Dudebro accent and everything.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
i need mod which disable jealousy, this game requires to sleep with many women, but women don't allow it, it's nonsense

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
Overall im fine with the sort of gameplay loop, and its been a decent/fun challenge to try and romance as many people as possible legit/without using serum.

If i had to request some features, it'd be things like:
-finishing up the aunt/cousin romance options (making them a girlfriend, etc), cleaning up some of the 'loose ends' in the mom/sister romance lines (for example making the various 'convince them to start/continue your relationship' quests go away after you make them a girlfriend, rather than uselessly haunting the interact menu with them for the rest of the game

-the ability to choose what day that dates take place (affected by love? Obedience?) Rather than the preset tuesday/friday ones

-ability to recruit/interview/hire the family (either yours or those of your employees, rather than waiting on a random event for the latter) or people off the street or on command (as in the command option, since those are sorta lackluster atm) for your business

-option to fast-travel from the phone menu when asking for someones location (like if theyre at the mall, an option from the asking their location chatbox will let you go directly to the mall, presumably to meet up with them) to save on unneccesary clicks

-if possible, the (phone?) Option to set a 'schedule' of actions for each timeslot in a given day, to make repeating the same actions such as grinding research, meeting someone for an afternoon lunch date every day (so you dont need to phone -> locate -> travel -> convo -> invite every single day in that timeslot) and other repetitive/grindy activities.

Mostly stuff centered on the existing loop and quality of life stuff.

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
The other dude is entirely correct, UnRen is totally unnecessary. Either you modified the right file and hitting "Shift" and "o" buttons AND ONLY THOSE BUTTONS brings up console ("+" is unnecessary), or you're a complete code moron and should STFU and learn just even super basic coding... you decide! And by super basic coding, I don't mean Roblox, I mean learn some maths and Boolean Operators, dum-dum.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
i need mod which disable jealousy, this game requires to sleep with many women, but women don't allow it, it's nonsense
You dont need mod for that. You need to get women stats high enough. Not sure which one but I think if you have obedient high enough they wont be jealous.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
The easiest way is to get them alone. If they are employee you can send them to work in marketing if no one else is around. You can get their obedience above 110 and then you can order them to follow you, then take them to your room or some other empty location. Get them to above 140 obedience or a high sluttiness and you can order them to stay or they won't mind staying. Watchers won't mind either if their sluttiness is higher than the action you are trying to perform. In fact, having a slutty watcher is a great way to quickly boost a girls own sluttiness.

Reactions: redraw

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
You dont need mod for that. You need to get women stats high enough. Not sure which one but I think if you have obedient high enough they wont be jealous.
It's sluttiness. I don't remember what X is, but women will tolerate you doing stuff that is X sluttiness below their current sluttiness in front of them

Algalon

Jun 12, 2017
I dunno if it's something I dun fucked up when I went mucking around or if I've just got shite luck but I keep getting an error when I try to to do the incest unlock quest for Jennifer for vaginal.
I get the same error. Dropped the traceback on the Patreon site. Did some directory "renaming" because Patreon....

lawldummy

Apr 3, 2018

The changes made were to the MC stat cap and starting stats. As well as some fuckery so I can see what the girls opinions are. Neither of which touched on the crises files.
Ran into that as well and fixed it.
To fix it, open the offending file, role_mother_taboo_quests.rpy, and go to line 812.
Change mc.business.mandatory_crises_list(decision_event) into mc.business.mandatory_crises_list.append(decision_event)

Reactions: Rohise and dalzomo
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes