slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Have the characters been updated yet? Been watching this since it first came out (loved LR1), but couldn't stand playing it due to the women looking like bricks (imho). Hoping the characters from LR1 will look the same when this is complete.
The characters from LR1 look better/different because that used Honey Select, LR2 is like Blender or something equally free. I agree they looked better, but definitely generic once you see some other games that also use Honey Select, and so hilariously shiny they look like the characters were shrink-wrapped. But yes, game loops in LR1 much simpler. However, simpler game loops also reduce chances for game growth, can really limit final game product.

LR2 deliberately has a more complex game so that it can also randomize introduction of randomly generated characters, instead of LR1's exact set of 5, AND ONLY 5! Don't get me wrong, I agree that at some point Vren gonna have to add some more characters models (fat and crazy muscular at a minimum, some peeps are into that stuff). But that is kinda scut work, since so many blobs to move around (ie, no skeletal system for character models, as far as I can tell). And yes, the faces do look ridiculous. Maybe not like feet, but barely like faces...

Reactions: kagekami42

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
The characters from LR1 look better/different because that used Honey Select, LR2 is like Blender or something equally free. I agree they looked better, but definitely generic once you see some other games that also use Honey Select, and so hilariously shiny they look like the characters were shrink-wrapped. But yes, game loops in LR1 much simpler. However, simpler game loops also reduce chances for game growth, can really limit final game product.

LR2 deliberately has a more complex game so that it can also randomize introduction of randomly generated characters, instead of LR1's exact set of 5, AND ONLY 5! Don't get me wrong, I agree that at some point Vren gonna have to add some more characters models (fat and crazy muscular at a minimum, some peeps are into that stuff). But that is kinda scut work, since so many blobs to move around (ie, no skeletal system for character models, as far as I can tell). And yes, the faces do look ridiculous. Maybe not like feet, but barely like faces...
I understand that. I'm not asking for much, just that the models won't appear in any nightmares and the recurring women (at the very least) have the same skeletal structure. I still remember my reaction to seeing Steph again. I was like [wut? ... who? HER?! HOW!?]

Reactions: kagekami42

Razor679

Mar 19, 2020
okay i just cant figer this out other then for the first girl in the lab (that is needed to upgrade the tire of the serum) i cant find out how to get my girls to behave how i want them to with the serum. Cane some one please help me.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Can u add bigger tits (2 cup more...H cup :p ) for the next update?
or has it a mod for that?
Dunno if there is a mod for this, but I actually do agree with this; the size limitation do appear to be arbitrary. I'm assuming the issue has to do with how the tit size merges with character models, since I guess models aren't really a combined model (ie, has bone weights, so internal weighting system that affects external model via coded gravity), they are just mostly carefully stuck together geometric shapes that allow morphing of the external shell. Translation: they are balloon people, and making more is only somewhat more tedious than making it stretch further without looking weird...

But putting character models aside, I do much prefer basically the rest of the game, and interesting choice from dev to go with said 3d models instead of art, but I mostly chalk that decision up to scalability (art takes forever, layering sucks, just warp 3d models!). I am curious about how game handles lighting the models though, light usually seems pretty flat.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Bug Report:
Money Bug in v0.47.1

\game\major_game_classes\business_related\Business.rpy
Line: 566 & 583
Functions: get_aspect_price & get_aspect_percent

"physical" and "sexual" aspects do not make use of X_aspect_sold resulting in incorrect prices.

As far as i understand this should be a bug unless for some reason "physical" and "sexual" aren't meant to make use of X_aspect_sold mechanics.

Fix:
replace SECOND occurance of X_aspect_price in "sexual"&"physical" with X_aspect_sold
Lines: 572,575

replace X_aspect_price in "sexual"&"physical" with X_aspect_sold
Lines: 589,592

I've noticed that my "sexual" aspect is constantly at 200% and rougly ~17$ across 3 different playthroughs, a value which nevers seemed to drop, despite the fact that "medical" and "mental" are worth ~4$ which in turn made me produce only "sexual" serums for easy moneymaking. Makes the game way too easy imo please fix that. I've got close to 300k in 2 months without really trying and even that is low taken into account the fact that i limited myself to not buying policies before unlocking new serum tiers.

There is also a problem with contracts, if a contract has attention <= 0 and sexual>=1 then its impossible to finish.
There are no sexual traits without attention, in general most of contracts are impossible to finish given all avilable traits.
Ok, attached file has the above adjustments and tons of typo fixes, Will go with it works on my machine, besides this only thing is typo fixes, a group of typo fixes I didn't do was UK vs US English differences and inconsistencies. waiting on a response from Vren in regard to those. also any spelling errors in variables,

these are the game files. If I was downloading, I would merge each file, or start with a clean install and copy over then

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi i used to play v45 but now i switched ti 48 (latest)
i thought that only a few some minor changes would appear but this time there are some differences

no problem i solve things out but i have 1 problem i can not solve myself

i created a new serum but couldn t put it in production (not the first serum but a later one)
so i abandonned that serum and i create another one with different ingredients but stll i cant get them produced
because game will not let me
(i know attachments belong in a spoiler but cant figure out how)

Any ideas whats wrong here ?

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
hi i used to play v45 but now i switched ti 48 (latest)
i thought that only a few some minor changes would appear but this time there are some differences

no problem i solve things out but i have 1 problem i can not solve myself

i created a new serum but couldn t put it in production (not the first serum but a later one)
so i abandonned that serum and i create another one with different ingredients but stll i cant get them produced
because game will not let me
(i know attachments belong in a spoiler but cant figure out how)

Any ideas whats wrong here ?
is it a tier 1 serum, ? there are now business rules to update productionn levels

Reactions: djustmie

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It doesn't take much to be better than the ugly mannish faces in this. Honey Select is nothing special but it's popular because it works.
You are soly speaking for yourself claiming it to be general opinion... so the standard reply is YOU are wrong cause other people might not share your OPINION.
You must be joking. It's a much shorter game, first of all, and payoff from actions is much more immediate. The progression isn't caught up in a complicated economic simulator or anything.
Not the MC no... however the RNG makes it much harder than this game as Events might or might not trigger even if you fulfill all conditions (unless you modded it to trigger all Events to 100% but that's not the base game anymore).
The Events to unlock the red and purple Serums are terrible and some of the deeper Girl Events also have VERY low trigger chances.... additionally you are always under presure, since the game ends exactly after 30 days (+-10 days I don't really remember the exact nuumber, but it's a very limited time)

Reactions: Ennoch

Readergod

Mar 13, 2019
So any tips for farming clarity or am I back to hard grinding it? I’m mostly just throwing money at it with the club and the phone but each of the quick scenes gives only 15 clarity each which isn’t that much when you are trying to get the tier 3 stuff quickly.

Used to use console for clarity but now you need unrenpy for it so I’m seeing if I can just play without before trying to set that up.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So any tips for farming clarity or am I back to hard grinding it? I’m mostly just throwing money at it with the club and the phone but each of the quick scenes gives only 15 clarity each which isn’t that much when you are trying to get the tier 3 stuff quickly.

Used to use console for clarity but now you need unrenpy for it so I’m seeing if I can just play without before trying to set that up.
normally it helps spending your time flirting with girls and either haveing a GF for actual sex or mastrubate at home

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes