OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
mainly all i did in my local edited copy of the community fixes patch is i changed the default primitive production to have a base 5 turn duration and 11 mod slots

but in
\character_related\Person.rpy
I edit tolerance up to 10

I do more.. but thats enough just for some basic fun.
i also changed serum tolerance to 10

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Are there any way to change the height of the random characters without using console? I want to change the way they are generated before a game starts. Not with in game mechanics. Thanks for help.
Yep, there are a number of potential ways height is determined.
The first is in game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy line 456 to 463
The second is in game/random_lists.rpy lines 966 to 974
The third is also in game/random_lists.rpy It's the patron reward line 980 to 1050
If you have my mod in the patron reward characters are disabled. If you have the main mod everyone uses I couldn't tell you.
In fact if you have it in I couldn't tell you if their mod changes height or not.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Yep, there are a number of potential ways height is determined.
The first is in game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy line 456 to 463
The second is in game/random_lists.rpy lines 966 to 974
The third is also in game/random_lists.rpy It's the patron reward line 980 to 1050
If you have my mod in the patron reward characters are disabled. If you have the main mod everyone uses I couldn't tell you.
In fact if you have it in I couldn't tell you if their mod changes height or not.
The main LR2Mod does have a height adjusting serum and it does work.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
The main LR2Mod does have a height adjusting serum and it does work.
Thanks for the info.
I hadn't looked into everything it does. Just looked at it enough to decide if I wanted to try and combine my mod to it. To many issues would come from that.

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Is there any option to opt back to the old font (or the font from the mod version) because the small text with thick text border makes my eyes wanting to commit sudoku. I'm sure the "custom font" idea is good in its own right but the execution is just bad, I'd rather having one singular font with "custom color" for each character instead, is there any option to do so?

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Is there any option to opt back to the old font (or the font from the mod version) because the small text with thick text border makes my eyes wanting to commit sudoku. I'm sure the "custom font" idea is good in its own right but the execution is just bad, I'd rather having one singular font with "custom color" for each character instead, is there any option to do so?
Tristimdorian posted a standalone file to nix the custom fonts in the mod thread long, long ago. It works with the vanilla game and I still use it

Use the links in the OP to download the correct version, the direct links should work with v0.24.1

There is a problem with the different fonts used for the characters that could cause memory issues, use the attached rpy and put it somewhere in the game folder to disable the unique character fonts, this should prevent any memory errors caused by the multiple fonts used.

mco

Feb 26, 2018
how do you pass the quest by sister called "convince mom to take shirtless instapics" ? is it by giving a positive opinion about tits during trance ?...
i found : with mom more slutty the story continues and the proposition appears :)

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Is Alexia character vanilla or modded? I am wondering if there is way to change her glasses to modern glasses not using the outfit manager.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Is Alexia character vanilla or modded? I am wondering if there is way to change her glasses to modern glasses not using the outfit manager.
She's in the vanilla game. You could change a line in the random_lists.rpy file.

Find the line: alexia_glasses = big_glasses.get_copy()
then change the word big to modern.

This would require a new start though to take effect as she was 'spawned' already in a save game.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
She's in the vanilla game. You could change a line in the random_lists.rpy file.

This would require a new start though to take effect as she was 'spawned' already in a save game.
Thanks.

Dreamer95

Aug 24, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 308, in script call
    call advance_time from _call_advance_time_15
  File "game/script.rpy", line 396, in script
    python:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 398, in <module>
    people.run_turn() #T
  File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 491, in run_turn
    serum.run_on_turn(self) #Run the serum's on_turn funcion if it has one.
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'run_on_turn'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    people.run_turn() #T
  File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 491, in run_turn

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.48.1
Fri Jan 21 22:08:38 2022

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    python:
    people.run_turn() #T

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    people.run_turn() #T

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.48.1
Fri Jan 21 22:08:38 2022
Need more details. The girl, the serum, the time of day or other variables that you find noteworthy. If you're using the console to cheat anything, if you've modded the game, or using someone else's homebrew mod, etc.

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Sorry but... Is there any way to change the text colour of some of the characters. Stephanie's Dark Red/Maroon is physically painful to read.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
"convince Mom to take shirtless InstaPic shots", how to do that? no such option when i'm talking to Mom

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
Sorry but... Is there any way to change the text colour of some of the characters. Stephanie's Dark Red/Maroon is physically painful to read.
in the random_list.rpy at Line 684 and following you can deactivate fonts that you don't like and after line 703 you can deaktivate colors that you don't like

In line 1059 you can edit it for Stephanie alone

And only to mention it you must start a new game for this

Last edited:
Reactions: Grizzly^_^

Draculesti

May 20, 2019

I really don't know why the glasses are added to the person and not to the outfits, If they were only in the outfits it would be much easier to remove some.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes