Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
password for moms computer? "the oldest" hints to nothing. I tried his sister's name, typing son, and stuff like that

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
Game is shaping up more and more, but I can still make all the money I need selling Primitive Medical Application Caffeine on the open market :D

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
how and when do you find out if people are pregnant?
When they find out, which will be a couple-to-few weeks after conception, they will tell you the next time you enter the room they are in. A "room" being any area you can visit on the map

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Research suggestion, make a primitive serum using suggestion. Research that one and when finished choose the right option "stockpile serum option". Then go to production and stockpile, take serum and finally talk to Steph about serum progression.
Works both in 0.46 modded and 0.48
I actually already got out of that hole, it was her stats being too high, so she wasn't being changed since there was no improvement to be made on her stats. A clever little anti-cheat that I assume was entirely coincidental considering it blocks progression if the stat needed for testing has no improvement to be made, but that it only triggers if this specific circumstance occurs. I haven't had it happen since because I can get everything else through Nora now and her traits don't even require testing anymore, you can literally just research her traits up to the required mastery and hand her the data without ever making a serum out of it.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
About the MC's mother and her job storyline - could anyone give me a quick overview about the possible story branches and the stats requirements involved? Like how to get her to quit and stay at home, or how to get to her boss's daughter and subsequently his wife?

Reactions: garry950

rozezito

May 22, 2018
Haven't play this game in a while, but isn't permanent slutiness supposed to be, permanent? Why are the yellow hearts dropping all the time?

devon69

Jan 1, 2018
Another patron update is out for bug testing! If you're already a patron, or interested in becoming one, you can check it out here:

v0.49 adds the ability to hire Jennifer, Lily, Gabrielle, and Rebecca onto your Pharmaceutical business team! Each girl has unique requirements that you will need to meet (or subvert) to convince her to join you. That addition required a major rework of how NPC scheduling and jobs worked, so while I was at it I also made (almost) all other NPC's hirable as well! Now you can invite your favourite NPC's from around town to fill critical business positions.

Now that every NPC is a valid recruit the default method of accepting applications felt a little tame. A whole batch of business policies have been added to let you screen your applicants, only accepting applications from women who fit your specific criteria. Each enabled filtering policy increases the cost of finding new recruits, but with enough money you can now narrow down your search for the perfect ~bimbo secretary~ quality employee!

There have been a whole collection of other fixes, improvements, typo corrections, and tweaks. Serum price calculations were about 50% bugged, so that's been resolved. Girlfriends can now be invited on fuck-dates if their Sluttiness is high enough, and without the risk of someone interrupting you. The business policy UI now displays what prerequisites are required before something can be purchased. Strippers can now give you a private dance at the strip club, if you're willing to pay for it. Several business policies that mention seeking more or less experienced candidates now adjust the age range of the candidate that will be found.

Enjoy, and here's a changelog with the full list of changes!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zippydan and DA22

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
About the MC's mother and her job storyline - could anyone give me a quick overview about the possible story branches and the stats requirements involved? Like how to get her to quit and stay at home, or how to get to her boss's daughter and subsequently his wife?
No stat requirements except sluttiness (edit: and maybe some love?). Just raise that to 15 and the story will start upon speaking to Jennifer. To get her the promotion, recommend the sluttier options at every choice and design as slutty an outfit as you can. When she asks you to help her prepare for interview two, make sure you do so on an evening soon. If you wait too long you'll miss the chance and she'll fail. A while after she's hired, once she's gained more sluttiness, she'll ask for your opinion about her fears her boss is looking to replace her. If you want to meet the boss's daughter (and maybe wife? I haven't met her yet so dunno) choose "I'll handle it" and then go to her workplace and speak to him. The daughter will introduce herself while you're waiting, and after talking to him you can hang out with her and get her number. To advance Jennifer's office slut level from there, raise her boob size (so it's important that you don't max them out BEFORE this step) which can be done by buying a boob job, giving her serum, or just impregnating her and waiting for her tits to swell. If you don't want to advance her office slut level, just don't speak of getting bigger tits and as far as I know that story will stall there while you play with the boss's daughter at your leasure

There is still no way to get Jennifer to quit her job in 48.1, but I haven't tried 49.0 yet. There may be a way coming soon
Haven't play this game in a while, but isn't permanent slutiness supposed to be, permanent? Why are the yellow hearts dropping all the time?
It's just "sluttiness" now. No more temporary vs. permanent sluttiness. Anything that raises or lowers sluttiness are represented by the yellow hearts. Situational modifiers and serums that give a flat boost to sluttiness instead of per turn will wear off, which is what you might be seeing. Anything that reduces sluttiness, such as a girl's negative reaction to public sex or being forced to wear slutty clothing way past her comfort zone or expose herself in ways she hates, will also reduce the yellow hearts. The red hearts are the affects of arousal and will raise or lower depending on its score

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes