rozezito

May 22, 2018
It's just "sluttiness" now. No more temporary vs. permanent sluttiness. Anything that raises or lowers sluttiness are represented by the yellow hearts. Situational modifiers and serums that give a flat boost to sluttiness instead of per turn will wear off, which is what you might be seeing. Anything that reduces sluttiness, such as a girl's negative reaction to public sex or being forced to wear slutty clothing way past her comfort zone or expose herself in ways she hates, will also reduce the yellow hearts. The red hearts are the affects of arousal and will raise or lower depending on its score
Thank you for the explanation

Reactions: eldoen and dalzomo

kylmeny

Jun 24, 2017
I should there a list of quests and events anywhere?

Find it very hard to keep track of everything and know what content I’m missing without it.

jopofus

Jul 2, 2018
Saw this in the change log
- Generating daughters of pregnant girls no longer gives them pregnant bodies as well.
If you impregnate someone and they finish their pregnacy, is it possible to meet your child?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Saw this in the change log
- Generating daughters of pregnant girls no longer gives them pregnant bodies as well.
If you impregnate someone and they finish their pregnacy, is it possible to meet your child?
Not in the vanilla game. This refers to the when a daughter character is created as far as being offered a job at the company.

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so lets look what was said
Vote on everything that looks interesting to you, I'll be focusing my writing time on the top two or three catagories!
The winning Topics
Family Employees - Add ways to recruit all of your family into your business
Gabrielle and Rebecca - More content focusing on these two, and their relationship with each other
Jennifer and Lily - Focused on expanding their existing content
The first one is mentionend in the Changelog
The second?
The third?
i hope there is something

Reactions: bloodbus

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
so lets look what was said

The winning Topics

The first one is mentionend in the Changelog
The second?
The third?
i hope there is something
1st we are talking about Vren here,
and the timeline of the poll, so week 1 jan 1, 48.0 released. jan 8 48.1 released, poll was approximately a week later, so started around the 12th give it to that weekend to give an idea, was fairly clear aroun the 15th. so 15 days to in situ design the new hiring design and refactor the code. while at it make all NPC's hirable change how the screening works.

try to do that and clean it up and have it work Feb 1st.

so yeah he didn't get done with the first one I can see how the other 2 fell by the wayside.

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
1st we are talking about Vren here,
I get it, i was cynic there and didn't make it clear. In my opinion when ever he promised to deliver content, in the end he worked on new mechanics or code restructuring. The story he delivers is most likely what you can do in one maybe two days, even if he says he will concentrate on it.

I don't think that working on the simulation part is bad or wrong. The reason he started the game was to learn programming and he said it at the start. If you look on the code it has massivly improved since the beginning.
And i think he crossed already a line where storys based on characters may be no more a good addition. As he is improving the game in my opinion storys should be more centered around the roles.

But what gets me every time hard is, that in my opinion he is dishonest with his patreons in the part to say i will provide content and than he will not deliver.

This may be a bit harsh of me, but it is how i feel.

Reactions: zurdya

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Hiring Gabrielle for what exactly? Her highest stat is research 28, her only benefit may be cheap costs. Also counts for Rebecca, Jennifer and Lily, all have stats below 30. Hiring to have them around oneself all day? Story related? Strange, very strange.
I can off the top of my head come up with at least two reasons:

1. You can hire family to your company for roleplaying reasons (and lead to as you said story related content as well).
2. You can improve their stats by banging them, so you can tailor them to whatever position you want them in.

I for one have been hoping for this to be added since forever... Or even to be able to hire the random chicks polulating the world. Glad to see it implemented!

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
But what gets me every time hard is, that in my opinion he is dishonest with his patreons in the part to say i will provide content and than he will not deliver.

This may be a bit harsh of me, but it is how i feel.
I used to be a patreon of a bunch of dudes/games and was rather relaxed about it for awhile. Now, as soon as they fuck up on their promises or go quiet - instant defund. Then when their game is finished, i will pay them one of the bigger tiers as i would a normal game. If i want to follow their progress i use F95 for that.

Unfortunately people dont do what i do or something similar, so you get developers that milk for years like with Dual Family.

Im not saying that this is the perfect solution, but it would keep them on their toes if they felt repercussions for failing on promises.

Squarefucker

Aug 31, 2017
I think Vren is a great developer. There aren't many devs that release monthly updates to their games, and those that do don't put in as much work as he does. I might not always agree with what he focuses on, but I can respect the guy's work ethic at least. I'm excited to see where this game will be a year from now.

Reactions: dalzomo

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
I can off the top of my head come up with at least two reasons:

1. You can hire family to your company for roleplaying reasons (and lead to as you said story related content as well).
2. You can improve their stats by banging them, so you can tailor them to whatever position you want them in.

I for one have been hoping for this to be added since forever... Or even to be able to hire the random chicks polulating the world. Glad to see it implemented!
i also voted for this to be implemented and i am also glad that there will be policies for narrowing what typ you want to hire. I always hatet it if you need a supplier and you get 3 researcher ... in the beginning it is always reload and try again.
I also think that it will not take long until the non random characters get better stats, because if you have some things that must be done before hiring them it means that at the point where you could hire them your production will be standing and by hiring them you should fire one of your molded personal, because you don't need so much personal on some positions.

And i have never questioned that vren is working at a good pace on his game. I am questioning his communication and his sometimes random looking focus for what he does. And i totally get it, that you should have as much fun while working as possible, but communication should be able to tell people if goals are changing.

And to drive one point home, in my perspective something has changed and that is the balance between story and mechanics. At the beginning it looked like both would be evenly matched or even there will be mechanics but they will not be so important like the story. By now i think the mechanics are more important as the story.
As i said before, i don't think that this is bad. What i think is missing is a clear statement where this game will move. If i need 8 hours of play to get my economy running so i can spend time on the story, it vastly impacts what story i am expecting. If i have the drugs to get everything and than start with the taboo restore missions it feels wrong. And maybe it is the way i play that get me at this point but with the last update i started corrupting my family after my the economics where absolut safe and i had a bunch of money.
So the question is for me at which point in the game is the right time to do things. And here i think Vren has no idea how he wanted it to be.
If the economic is hard and force you to first establish your economic and after this you can switch to other content, the other content should be designed to be logical after this phase. If content is designed so you do it between your economic actions than the economic should be easier than in the first case.
So what is the main focus?
- Corrupting your family?
- Corrupting your staff?
- A economic challenge?
- A story about the rise of your economic empire?
in my opinion every main focus (who will combined with other points of this list) needs his own approach and it changes the design of everything around it.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes