Hybris

May 9, 2017
Question: Has anyone tried to modify the serum traits in this version of the game? I know in V0.46 I was able to and was able to make for example the high capacity serum trait give you 15 additional slots instead of just one and start messing with other traits as well.

But in V0.48 (I skipped 47) I found the traits and changed them however the game uses the original traits still. Has anyone gotten around this?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I got the mom work event where she was going along with her boss but then I got the option to go to the office and talk with him. I met his daughter and talked with her but I don't know what to do after that. Does this game have a wiki for all this content?

jctn9

Jan 5, 2019
I don't know how much contact this forum has with the developer. Nevertheless I have something to post.

So, first, this is a good game. Has much more systemization than most games. Good foundation. Developer has leveraged the game portion very well which is something most do not do or have abandoned doing.

One of the best things about the game is seeing how the girls' outfits change over time. However, it seems that if you changes to their outfits, especially by deleting things, and I'm not too sure but maybe also by adding things, that the natural progression gets overwritten and ruined and new static outfits and variations of their default ones stop showing up down the line.

Be nice to have a fix for that or at least to be able to restore a single girl to default. Maybe also export your own custom outfits to restore them after resetting the girl.

Reactions: long and Corvair
Apr 21, 2018
I got the mom work event where she was going along with her boss but then I got the option to go to the office and talk with him. I met his daughter and talked with her but I don't know what to do after that. Does this game have a wiki for all this content?
That was the lastest of the mom office story line I'm afraid. The code comments states that you can turn to blackmail the boss to keep via his wife & daughter, but that's still not implemented.

Reactions: ttipsigam

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Add a company policy for HR director and at some point you will have to option to contact her or she contacts you
That was the lastest of the mom office story line I'm afraid. The code comments states that you can turn to blackmail the boss to keep via his wife & daughter, but that's still not implemented.
Can the boss NTR the mom? Will she get pregnant?

Apr 21, 2018
Can the boss NTR the mom? Will she get pregnant?
I mean, I certainly hope so :p. The lead up to it certainly seemed like it was going to have an option for that; since there's a point in it where the player can deliberately cause the quest to fail, therefore mom loses her secretary job.
But anything's up in the air at this point. You can certainly suggest the boss to take advantage of her enthusiasm. I guess if Vren ever sees fit to continue that path, it'd be the MC opening the boss' eyes to the glory of gangbanging.

• Angry
Reactions: Lilifox

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
One of the best things about the game is seeing how the girls' outfits change over time. However, it seems that if you changes to their outfits, especially by deleting things, and I'm not too sure but maybe also by adding things, that the natural progression gets overwritten and ruined and new static outfits and variations of their default ones stop showing up down the line.
I'm not even sure if it's a bug; I think I tried not altering any outfits with a few people - the "random" ones often get new sets generated, but your family in particular seems to only have outfits from low to low-mid sluttiness.

Anyhow: I completely agree that this is a really neat feature (visual representation of their status), and I, too, would love to see this getting more attention - especially in regards to kinks actually showing up, like "Does not like skirts" or "Loves not wearing underwear": Unless they're expressly forbidden from pursuing those (such as a girl with high obedience being to told to wear high heels when she doesn't like them, which gives a mood malus already), they should try to dress to their preferences.

FamilyDev

Game Developer
May 22, 2021
Is there a way to turn on the "do not disturb" mode on the phone? It's just that every day someone texts the main character what he likes or dislikes.

Reactions: str8up

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I'm not sure other than underlying game mechanics what the job system achieves.

Apr 21, 2018
I'm not sure other than underlying game mechanics what the job system achieves.
I guess since every women in the game is stored in the memory, therefore each one, including strippers at the strip club and prostitutes generated for certain scenes, are tracked throughout the game.

So the line of thought probably went like this: the strippers and prostitutes have roles, these roles determine their behaviours, therefore if other women in town go about their everyday businesses should have the same job roles governing their behaviours. Otherwise you have a whole town of women clearly labelled as "unemployed" -- and that simply won't do.

I suppose it's possible later down the line characters with certain jobs will appear in town locations. Perhaps it's the design all along since the shops are all empty, and the strip clubs have no employees other than strippers.

There is now a second enterprise in town, with a secretary. Perhaps there will be other types of businesses with unique job roles. And since you can convince them to quit their jobs, the game might have to replace employees in certain businesses, otherwise they will be empty. It seems Vren is committing into the procedural part of the system, and wishes to make the game dynamic enough to react to as many things as the player can do in-game.

Optimistically, the job system may lead to covert take-over of businesses instead of just taking their employees away to your own business. Even having a competitor that the player can sabotage -- maybe even the potential of counter-espionage by corrupting each other's employees.

The persimmistic view is that Vren just wants to refactorize the game into as many systemic parts as possible, so maybe they will be able to do something with all these parts later.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
Whenever I try to hire someone new:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 262, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 167, in script
    python: #Build our list of candidates with our proper recruitment requirements
  File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 171, in <module>
    candidates.append(make_person(mc.business.generate_candidate_requirements()))
  File "game/helper_functions/random_generation_functions.rpy", line 11, in make_person
    return_character = create_random_person(**requirement_dict)
  File "game/helper_functions/random_generation_functions.rpy", line 199, in create_random_person
    generate_insta = generate_insta, generate_dikdok = generate_dikdok, generate_onlyfans = generate_onlyfans)
  File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 214, in __init__
    self.sex_skills["Anal"] = sex_list[3] #The girls skill at different positions that involve anal sex.
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 262, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 167, in script
    python: #Build our list of candidates with our proper recruitment requirements
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 171, in <module>
    candidates.append(make_person(mc.business.generate_candidate_requirements()))
  File "game/helper_functions/random_generation_functions.rpy", line 11, in make_person
    return_character = create_random_person(**requirement_dict)
  File "game/helper_functions/random_generation_functions.rpy", line 199, in create_random_person
    generate_insta = generate_insta, generate_dikdok = generate_dikdok, generate_onlyfans = generate_onlyfans)
  File "game/major_game_classes/character_related/Person.rpy", line 214, in __init__
    self.sex_skills["Anal"] = sex_list[3] #The girls skill at different positions that involve anal sex.
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.49.1
Tue Feb  8 16:41:21 2022

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
new game right out of the gate happened when went to hire someone (gonna delete and wait for the mod to be updated )

Reactions: pmmephatasses
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes