creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
hey how extreme is the mind control? always heard good things about this game but mind control always kind of turns me off. do the women go zombie mode the minute it happens?

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Mind control isnt that strong necessarily.. yes you can very well convince them to go along with your urges.. but i wouldnt call it zombie mode. You do have to progress things if you dont hack it and jack up stats or w/e.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
This is more of a game logic issue... different ways to solve...

Suggested fix is removing + 10 to age if stat improvement policy active so you don't give the RNG impossible parameters in Business.rpy:850
Python:
# candidate_dict["age_floor"] = candidate_dict.get("age_floor", 18) + 10
candidate_dict["age_floor"] = candidate_dict.get("age_floor", 18)
Or backup your existing Business.rpy and copy the one from attached zip to dir
game\major_game_classes\business_related
gonna give this a try thanks for the share with us all not gonna bother backing up anything not much point considering every update says new game required so...BUT thanks brother :)

Reactions: boobthief

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
how to get past the city rep penalty? i've been reduced to 10% production capacity, any ideas?
There are some things you can do to help as part of your organisational policies but the best way is to keep making new serums. Eventually you can corrupt her and she will start to help you.

Volrath

Aug 24, 2016
Is there a compressed version on the way? My tablet won't run the newest version. Runs the 46 modded version fine though.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes