mkmkmkmkmk.

May 16, 2021
When i ask a stripper do private dance,game just crack
here is traceback

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 259, in script call
call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 376, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/game_roles/role_stripper.rpy", line 11, in script
if the_person.has_role(cousing_role):
File "game/game_roles/role_stripper.rpy", line 11, in <module>
NameError: name 'cousing_role' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.49.1
Thu Feb 10 10:28:03 2022

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
When i ask a stripper do private dance,game just crack
here is traceback

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.49.1
Thu Feb 10 10:28:03 2022
did you run patch or still running 49.1?? going with old build because I know spelling for cousing was resolved in 49.2

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Just note for official bugfix 49.1 to 49.2, options.rpy, is not included, need to update version in file to 49.2, in game directory, or just download the full game.

Ussr111

Sep 13, 2021
The Android Version keep crashing when opening. had tried build 48.1 and 49.1. I am going to try this one but my guess it will crash once I open it.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
That is, a new game every single time. I won't download this until that title says COMPLETED. I just can’t stand the situation that after every fucking update, you have to start all the shit from scratch. :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 4GunZ and F9Zoney

bloodbus

Sep 30, 2020
That is, a new game every single time. I won't download this until that title says COMPLETED. I just can’t stand the situation that after every fucking update, you have to start all the shit from scratch. :poop:
You could wait longer periods of time to replay instead of redoing everything every month when there's almost no significant change to begin with. Plus at the current speed of development, it won't be completed for another few years. Just a thought

Reactions: Mjinja

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
and come to think only once a month, I do a fresh restart at least 3 maybe four times a week in 3 different versions of the game and my own modded version,

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
49.2 is a worthless update in comparison to the number of bugs he created with this patch.
The introduction of the teen and old
Line 898 of Business.rpy
Creates an issue were in the age floor is set to 40 and ceiling is set to 19.
He needs to add two lines in to correct the issue for the floor and ceiling of those options as well.

Not just that he passes this data into create_random_person inside the random_generation_functions.rpy
He does so by passing it in as a dictionary.
It's ignored for the most part because he sets so much of this shit in other areas were he has duplicated the code.

His primary problem is duplication of code. He has code scattered throughout the rest of the code doing the same thing over and over again. He has more than one place that selects age, stats, skills and so on.
So what happens is it gets to the if statement that is looking to see None assigned to it for it to enact those features but it doesn't see a none because he already made assignments to them. Thus it entirely skips it.

He had a good idea of using a centralized function to control all that stuff and create a way to use it externally. However, it is as if he forgot he built all that in and just starts recreating it. It's like talking to someone with alzheimers.

The fixes he put in relation to the issue this time. Don't actually fix the problem just prevent one of the crashes do to this.

He in effect made sure floor and ceiling are at the same level with the situation above.

For him to fox this issue completely he needs to get rid of all the duplicate code crap.
That's going to be a lot of work.
He multiple ways of creating each part of the character age, stats, skills, breasts, height, body type, hair, ... long list

He has a lot of work to do to fix this mess.

Readergod

Mar 13, 2019
I used console for money and got all the non specific hiring perks and now I get an error when I try to hire anyone lol

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
In classic Vren fashion... he 'fixes' the new business policies by breaking them. kek
Heh. I saw the update was out, and skipped to the end of the posts thinking "I wonder if this fixes more bugs than it creates...?"

Yours was the first post I saw :)

This is starting to look like "give it another month and wait for the bugfix mod"

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
You could wait longer periods of time to replay instead of redoing everything every month when there's almost no significant change to begin with. Plus at the current speed of development, it won't be completed for another few years. Just a thought
I kinda doubt it'll get finished lols.

Reactions: zhaoxiang2003

Volrath

Aug 24, 2016
The Android Version keep crashing when opening. had tried build 48.1 and 49.1. I am going to try this one but my guess it will crash once I open it.
Same here, can't get android version to work, or the pc version to work through joiplay. The modded/cheat version on the front page still works for me though

Reactions: Ussr111

sneezy_of_tie

May 6, 2018
How do you get more than 2 hearts of permanent sluttyness? Only with trance?
This may be a bit out of date (around V37) but molesting, through the grope her, option adds temporary sluttyness at the cost of love, which when it is below 25 points can be regained by flirting. Do it often enough, need to get through 3 or 4 steps, and it allows you to do the groping action of foreplay section of the sex options. Repeat as often as needed/wanted to unlock more options.

Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
well, I'm just waiting for the mod, it makes the game a lil bit enjoyable with less grinding, but aside from that, I'm not gonna bother with the "new update" since the original are all fuck up, like we have to wait for the modders to fix his mistake XD

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes