dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
did Vren break it in 49.x, worked fine before
Since I have that save with a mil I just tested, I went ahead and hired a single employee, Old (so 40yo) + Mother recruiting policies active, and advanced time with 2/5 employees until the crisis fired naturally. Hired the daughter and she appeared in the division I assigned her without any problems beyond the usual quirk that you have to introduce yourself to your new employee as if you're a stranger lol

noinoi

Jun 19, 2017
More than the modded version, I am eager to get the compressed version.
Does anyone knows if/when it will be out?
Otherwise, do you know which tool to use to compress it?

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
Found funny glitch. The Hidden Sister, If you Hired your mother Jennifer she can ask you look at daughter resume & its not lily now i've got A Hidden sister working for me same last name & all.. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Edit, no secret sister is Recruit worker glitch ,<- look daughter resume event. thier no real secret sister in coding

Last edited:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Found funny glitch. The Hidden Sister, If you Hired your mother Jennifer she can ask you look at daughter resume & its not lily now i've got A Hidden sister working for me same last name & all.. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that was really weird. I reloaded the save because it seems non-canon.

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Any idea if the game design will focus on the lewd aspects soon? Like add more sex options, character parts (new faces and so on), story events etc.?

Also, does anybody else have trouble with small text and some font colors being too similar to the background?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Are there any hidden traits other than the breeding fetish for them? Ran into that giving a character that already loved creampies bareback sex and was wondering if there were others. Kind of glad I grabbed it when it was v48.1 given all the issues currently ongoing.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Since I have that save with a mil I just tested, I went ahead and hired a single employee, Old (so 40yo) + Mother recruiting policies active, and advanced time with 2/5 employees until the crisis fired naturally. Hired the daughter and she appeared in the division I assigned her without any problems beyond the usual quirk that you have to introduce yourself to your new employee as if you're a stranger lol
whew, because that whole routine doesn't account for family, was hoping he didn't break it with 49.2, Mom once hired with that policy on will try to hire her daughter, even if she is already an employee.

in general, a daughter can request to hire their mom and be an only child, mom gets hired and will request to have her daughter hired.

Reactions: dalzomo

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Are there any hidden traits other than the breeding fetish for them? Ran into that giving a character that already loved creampies bareback sex and was wondering if there were others. Kind of glad I grabbed it when it was v48.1 given all the issues currently ongoing.
Eager Breeder and Online Attention Whore (something like that) were the only two last time I played. From memory the latter requires liking skimpy outfits and showing her arse and tits.

Reactions: dalzomo

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
whew, because that whole routine doesn't account for family, was hoping he didn't break it with 49.2, Mom once hired with that policy on will try to hire her daughter, even if she is already an employee.

in general, a daughter can request to hire their mom and be an only child, mom gets hired and will request to have her daughter hired.
I think the reverse family hire (daughter asking to hire her mom) is a mod crisis, so if it breaks the vanilla crisis that's something you should report to Trist

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I think the reverse family hire (daughter asking to hire her mom) is a mod crisis, so if it breaks the vanilla crisis that's something you should report to Trist
running 49.1 pure vanilla at the time , mom being MC mom, they are talking about the same issue a few messages up. and yes mod has same issue with npc

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
running 49.1 pure vanilla at the time , mom being MC mom,
I didn't know Vren added a reverse version of the crisis. Do you know what it is named, and/or which rpy it's in? I'm only finding daughter_work_crisis in crises.rpy, which is the mom asking to hire daughter one, but Vren might not have consolidated the reverse crisis

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I didn't know Vren added a reverse version of the crisis. Do you know what it is named, and/or which rpy it's in? I'm only finding daughter_work_crisis in crises.rpy, which is the mom asking to hire daughter one, but Vren might not have consolidated the reverse crisis
Not sure if it is fully added, just comes up in the dialogs, that is what I am still tracking down myself, I have seen mom ask to review a daughter's resume, after that I split out my code bases to make sure that I wasn't cross contaminating between mod, bugfix and vanilla.

Last edited:

jctn9

Jan 5, 2019
I'm still on .46.1 because of savegame requirement.

Can anybody offer any insight on

1. the phone for Lily

2. the topless instapic pics

otherwise this is a sort of bug report.

1. On the phone, I see no option to buy it at Electronic Store or Mall. Lily is on Instapic. Jennifer is on all 3. Lily sluttiness at 3 hearts resetting back to 1.5. Jennifer at 5.5. I didn't focus the family (bc incest) and mostly focused on the business, then threw late-game serums at Jennifer. Is this quest-line broken? Have I missed something?

2. On the instapics, how do I get Jennifer to take topless instapics? I have Special Action option to Knock up Jennifer, nothing else. I have Special Action options with Lily to "Test Serum", "Take pics", "Ask to Strip", nothing else. I have an option to "Check back in" about the pics, but it's greyed. I also have "Give her phone" greyed option. Jennifer is already on all 3 social media things and I remember doing that with her. But I cannot see how to talk about topless instapics.

Before 1.0, please allow us to turn off incest connection between us and the family before starting the game, or at least turn off incest entirely.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Found funny glitch. The Hidden Sister, If you Hired your mother Jennifer she can ask you look at daughter resume & its not lily now i've got A Hidden sister working for me same last name & all.. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: PS i've hired lily to jen shes the only mother on my staff.. maywork with Aunt to -& if you have more kids with them possible to run intire company off family only & your siblings your cus aunt mom sisieras all moms - creepy but funny as heck if it works
do you remember the exact wording at time I saw it to but can't find it in the code

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I'm still on .46.1 because of savegame requirement.

Can anybody offer any insight on

1. the phone for Lily

2. the topless instapic pics

otherwise this is a sort of bug report.

1. On the phone, I see no option to buy it at Electronic Store or Mall. Lily is on Instapic. Jennifer is on all 3. Lily sluttiness at 3 hearts resetting back to 1.5. Jennifer at 5.5. I didn't focus the family (bc incest) and mostly focused on the business, then threw late-game serums at Jennifer. Is this quest-line broken? Have I missed something?

2. On the instapics, how do I get Jennifer to take topless instapics? I have Special Action option to Knock up Jennifer, nothing else. I have Special Action options with Lily to "Test Serum", "Take pics", "Ask to Strip", nothing else. I have an option to "Check back in" about the pics, but it's greyed. I also have "Give her phone" greyed option. Jennifer is already on all 3 social media things and I remember doing that with her. But I cannot see how to talk about topless instapics.

Before 1.0, please allow us to turn off incest connection between us and the family before starting the game, or at least turn off incest entirely.
I answered your #1 on page 422 and your #2 on page 412. And Vren doesn't read this thread

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
do you remember the exact wording at time I saw it to but can't find it in the code
If you're talking about the glitch of Jennifer asking to have her secret daughter hired, I think that's just the daughter_work_crisis in crises.rpy acting out. She meets the requirements because she has 2 kids, but only one of them (Lily) is already generated. Vren just needs to add a condition disqualifying Jennifer from that crisis

dexxinax

Aug 4, 2019
is just a glitch no 2nd sister / Jen is acting like any other recruit worker. not thier is a secret sister in the code, is a funny glitch as she asking you to look at daughters resume, & is not lily..

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
If you're talking about the glitch of Jennifer asking to have her secret daughter hired, I think that's just the daughter_work_crisis in crises.rpy acting out. She meets the requirements because she has 2 kids, but only one of them (Lily) is already generated. Vren just needs to add a condition disqualifying Jennifer from that crisis
yeah a matter of playing in too many code bases at once.

Reactions: zhaoxiang2003
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes