Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
The grind is real with every new update, even to change anything with save editor is a real pain in the ass because there are so many characters & stats...the devs should make inbuilt cheat to reduce the grind or make the game fun. The game is great but the grind makes it less fun.

Reactions: eldoen

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
yeah a matter of playing in too many code bases at once.
I don't know what you mean by that. It's simply a side-effect of being able to hire Jennifer. Jennifer fulfils the requirements the crisis has always had because she's hardcoded to have 2 kids, MC and Lily. The crisis looks for a woman over 32 (iirc) with at least one kid who hasn't been generated yet, and MC isn't a "person" in the code so voila. It is a super-easy fix to add "and not Jennifer" to the line of requirements

Last edited:

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
Found funny glitch. The Hidden Sister, If you Hired your mother Jennifer she can ask you look at daughter resume & its not lily now i've got A Hidden sister working for me same last name & all.. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Edit, no secret sister is Recruit worker glitch ,<- look daughter resume event. thier no real secret sister in coding
the daughter recruit event simply checks the mother's age and child count. since your mom has 2 children (you and lily), and only one is listed on her relationships section (lily), it will count that as an open space for the game to generate a new daughter for that event.

if the woman is old enough (older than 34, looking at the crisis doc) and you've gotten them pregnant/they've given birth, they can have the daughter recruit event for your own child (because she now has an open child slot), who will now magically be 18--because them giving birth doesn't automatically create a new 0-age daughter off in offcreenland who couldnt meet the criteria to be recruited, it just adds to their children count, which age allowing will open them to have the daughter recruit event.
a funny side effect that's been around for a while is that everyone leave their child with their mother so they can return to adulting, even if you know or regularly interact with said mother (such as your mother and aunt if you got your sister or cousin pregnant, the student you can tutor and her mom, etc).
these newly generated daughters will show the appropriate mother/sister relationship tags, but not aunt/niece (such as if your mother has a new daughter generated, your/her aunt and cousin will be labelled as acquaintences rather than aunt/cousin etc, recruited daughters also dont flag you as their father, since you dont appear to be considered a character as far as relationship tab is concerned)

now, being able to hire/possibly enter a relationship with your own (now magically aged) daughters might be considered a perk to some players who really want to lean into the incest angle, and might even be considerable as an option in the game (such as a tier 3 serum spec that ages any children the mother has to enable this without any headscratching, i guess?), but currently appears to be an odd knock-on effect.

Last edited:

Miz0

Feb 11, 2021
now, being able to hire/possibly enter a relationship with your own (now magically aged) daughters might be considered a perk to some players who really want to lean into the incest angle, and might even be considerable as an option in the game (such as a tier 3 serum spec that ages any children the mother has to enable this without any headscratching, i guess?), but currently appears to be an odd knock-on effect.
I like the way you think!

jctn9

Jan 5, 2019
So it turns out the instapic thing was because I never took any money for doing the pics. The dialogue to advance the quest is behind that option.

As for the phone, still nothing. It's just not at the store.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I don't know what you mean by that. It's simply a side-effect of being able to hire Jennifer. Jennifer fulfils the requirements the crisis has always had because she's hardcoded to have 2 kids, MC and Lily. The crisis looks for a woman over 32 (iirc) with at least one kid who hasn't been generated yet, and MC isn't a "person" in the code so voila. It is a super-easy fix to add "and not Jennifer" to the line of requirements
I mean I was getting things confused because in mod, the same thing happens for different reasons with npc's, although in that case it generates a daughter

the bug is the same in that the Persons are not fully aware of their relationships

so the Phantom daughter shouldn't be possible if relationships were setup correctly in the first place.

Reactions: dalzomo

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
the daughter recruit event simply checks the mother's age and child count. since your mom has 2 children (you and lily), and only one is listed on her relationships section (lily), it will count that as an open space for the game to generate a new daughter for that event.

I hope someone of the betatester to which vren react is collecting everything that is found out and tells him.
This is i think the 5th oder 6th broken thing what was reported here.
Good work everyone who looked the code up and pointed it out (y)

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
a fair bit of the phantom daughter syndrome could be addressed by just adding the MC as a person to people's relationship tabs (as brother/son etc) to fill that slot. it'd also open up the 'father' role if being able to recruit your daughters (via the second issue of the game not generating a 'filler' character when someone gives birth) gets any further official support.

edit: of course this is "just", but gamedev is ever a fuckin pain in the ass, so good fuckin luck

Last edited:
Reactions: eldoen

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Is the developer ever going to add sex animations to this game? Watching a static render with nothing beyond that acting out the action in the text is VERY BORING.

Reactions: Mjinja

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
how do you change the mother's opinion on incest?
There are console commands to this the easy way OR you need to sex them into a trance with orgasms then you can change opinions that way. in the drop down menu after you click on "Take advantage of trance" you will see options to either strengthen or weaken an opinion.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Is the developer ever going to add sex animations to this game? Watching a static render with nothing beyond that acting out the action in the text is VERY BORING.
If the animations are going to be 2 secs of video looped especially with the current quality of the renders I'd rather just have a static image tbh. I don't think the effort would be worth it in a game like this.

Reactions: Gojii

Urpo

Dec 31, 2018
Need more sex positions renders. Stop complicating the mechanicsStop complicating the mechanics.
This. Also more faces and hair styles. It is pointless to have hundreds of npcs if there is 5 different looks between them. And what is up with the GUI? There is more space dedicated to empty GUI areas than to the tiny images on the sex scenes.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes