RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Necronlord3

Nov 1, 2019
When i ask a stripper do private dance,game just crack
here is traceback

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 259, in script call
call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 376, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/game_roles/role_stripper.rpy", line 11, in script
if the_person.has_role(cousing_role):
File "game/game_roles/role_stripper.rpy", line 11, in <module>
NameError: name 'cousing_role' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 259, in script call
call talk_person(picked_option) from _call_talk_person
File "game/script.rpy", line 376, in script call
$ _return.call_action(the_person)
File "game/game_roles/role_stripper.rpy", line 11, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1893, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2266, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2259, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/game_roles/role_stripper.rpy", line 11, in <module>
NameError: name 'cousing_role' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.49.1
Thu Feb 10 10:28:03 2022
replace cousing with cousin

Reactions: zrossman

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
This may be a bit out of date (around V37) but molesting, through the grope her, option adds temporary sluttyness at the cost of love, which when it is below 25 points can be regained by flirting. Do it often enough, need to get through 3 or 4 steps, and it allows you to do the groping action of foreplay section of the sex options. Repeat as often as needed/wanted to unlock more options.
Or in the spirit of the game, drug her up first :p

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
This may be a bit out of date (around V37) but molesting, through the grope her, option adds temporary sluttyness at the cost of love, which when it is below 25 points can be regained by flirting. Do it often enough, need to get through 3 or 4 steps, and it allows you to do the groping action of foreplay section of the sex options. Repeat as often as needed/wanted to unlock more options.
i don't know i which version this was, it must be a very long time a a go.

she will gain slutiness when she gets an orgasm or you cum in her. Her preferences in sex are important, also submissivnes. Every act of sex can get you to a certain point. The more slutiness an sex act requieres the higher you can get her with it.
Like blowjobs until 2 Hearts, deepthroat until 3 hearts, skullfuck ...
But remember her sexual preferences are important, if you want you can modify them in trance. as a suggestion for you get her to like beeing submissive and than give her the love drinking cum and the chain with blowjobs will get you far.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
Played this game a long long time ago, because I was a fan of labrats1. Does the 2 has still only one profitable potion or is there some changes?

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I did manage to fix most the issues with my mod and his current update.
I started by deleting all the conflicting code in Business.rpy he added that conflicts with create_random_person().
You can read what it involved in the mod section and get the download link.

luwinkle

Jan 14, 2019
Heh. I saw the update was out, and skipped to the end of the posts thinking "I wonder if this fixes more bugs than it creates...?"

Yours was the first post I saw :)

This is starting to look like "give it another month and wait for the bugfix mod"

For personal reasons the bugfix mod is delayed as well. So we'll see when that comes out.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Is this still a buggy mess then?

I fancied another crack at it as left it a few updates to see if he sorted it out.

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
using 'call daughter_work_crisis_label' seems to run the ever-missing "hire my daughter" event without any bugs itself, but doesnt actually let me keep the new person created by the event--they dont appear on the work roster, dont appear at their station, etc.

am i using the incorrect command to 'properly' force the event, or is the event itself just broken?
EDIT: running it now returns me to the command page with "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute "name"", which is odd, since the daughter generated did have a name on the hiring page.
EDIT 2: apparently it DOES add the new girl to that person's relationship list. running the command again (and rolling the same employee for the event) just generates another 'new' daughter rather than trying to hire the one that's now on her relationship list. this adds this second daughter to the mother's relationship list as well, and neither can be found anywhere but this list.
this returns back to the command page with a new error: "AttributeError: 'collections.default.dict' object has no attribute 'name'", which i'm again puzzled by.

LATER EDIT 3: I've kind of gotten it working by:
-running the command (which throws an error, but adds them to the character's relationship list),
-saving the game,
-loading the new save,
-advancing time by one step (probably allows the new girl to start on her generated schedule)
-going out into town and tracking down the new daughter by her appearance and then manually hiring her

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I guess by saying that you dont need to play the first to 'enoy' this new version, its your way of throwing out the previous women and starting again? There is something about this version i really don't like at all and i have deleted it, sorry.

MASK

Mar 15, 2017
I guess by saying that you dont need to play the first to 'enoy' this new version, its your way of throwing out the previous women and starting again? There is something about this version i really don't like at all and i have deleted it, sorry.
far as i recall, a fair few of the previous girls are in LR2, unless you mean to say you jsut dont like the new artstyle

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I have an issue I'm not finding a solution to:
When your Mom says "we can't do this anymore," there are the two options to proceed, but neither can ever be chosen. I've broken the taboo about 12 times now, and can't pick "do it anyways (requires 8)," and I can't find any way of "discovering" that I gave her a +2 to incest to have her just accept that she likes it. Anyone have any ideas? :unsure:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
How do I convince the Mother to let the sister take nudes?
How do I get women on DickTok?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Right, so I wanted to see what all the fuss was about with people reporting that the new recruitment business policies just plain don't work. So I started up a new game, gave myself a mil, and bought all the policies to test them

I'm pleased to see Vren didn't make the mistake of allowing mutually exclusive policies like young vs old, mother vs childless, etc. to remain active when you buy/activate the other. That was my first suspicion for what was going on. But I did see that all my supposedly teen recruits were exactly 28 years old. I rolled 100 recruits and every single one was 28. I thought that was odd, but then I remembered a minor detail about the old business policies re: Skill & Stat increases. Namely that they adjust the average age, and have done so since their inclusion, but since that was a long time ago and recruitment ages before this update were so random (not to mention the two policies act against each other re: age averages) I don't blame the other testers for not remembering that

Sure enough, when I disabled Recruitment Stat Improvement (the only policy with "raises average age"), all of my applicants were 18 & 19 years old as they were supposed to be. So that's the culprit right there, but I'm not sure if that is a bug or should be "fixed" considering the lore of the policy. According to its text, those applicants are not only university graduates (as the Recruitment Skill Improvement policy needs to be purchased and active as a prerequisite) but also the best in their field - skill and reputation they needed those extra years to gain through education and experience. I guess we'll see if Vren changes it, but imo it's not as dramatic as the mob makes it sound ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Interestingly enough, I had to disable every single "lowers average age" policy (Recruitment Skill Improvement, High Suggestibility Recruits, & High Sluttiness Recruits) to get "old" applicants over 40. If even a single one was active, every applicant was 40yo. Fun fact: even though you need to buy the High Sluttiness Recruits policy to unlock the Recruitment Sex Skill Improvement policy, you don't need to keep High Sluttiness active to have Recruitment Sex Skill active

edit: I should add that as usual I'm running with 00dirtycheater.rpy to enable console, etc. and Trist's disable_character_fonts.rpy, and one edit to the base game's files. I've changed line 5 of random_generation_functions.rpy to
Code:
if renpy.random.randint(21,100) < split_proportion and requirement_dict is None: #changed 1 to 21 to kill Patreon characters ~dalzomo

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I have an issue I'm not finding a solution to:
When your Mom says "we can't do this anymore," there are the two options to proceed, but neither can ever be chosen. I've broken the taboo about 12 times now, and can't pick "do it anyways (requires 8)," and I can't find any way of "discovering" that I gave her a +2 to incest to have her just accept that she likes it. Anyone have any ideas? :unsure:
I dunno. To start with, which version are you playing? When you say you can't find a way of "discovering" that you gave her +2 to incest that makes me think you did it via console instead of through trance. My guess is you added incest as a normal instead of sexy opinion or misspelled it? If you tranced her into liking incest your character would already know it
How do I convince the Mother to let the sister take nudes?
How do I get women on DickTok?
Answered on a prior page
Get women slutty enough (but not sis or mom) and they'll open DikDok accounts on their own, based on a random roll. Not every personality is suited for it. The 100% way is to give them certain fetishes for showing off through trance (I can't remember which and I cba to look it up) and then further trance them into becoming camwhores, which forces them to open social accounts of your choice

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I dunno. To start with, which version are you playing? When you say you can't find a way of "discovering" that you gave her +2 to incest that makes me think you did it via console instead of through trance. My guess is you added incest as a normal instead of sexy opinion or misspelled it? If you tranced her into liking incest your character would already know it
v0.49.2, added correctly through console commands. I know in the mod (which does not work now of course) you could instantly "learn" everything about a character, but I have no idea how you do that for anything sexual through normal gameplay: in all my hours with this game, no character has ever even mentioned "sexy opinions."
Get her slutty enough and she might mention sexy opinions in small talk, or you can reveal sexy opinions through the trance system. The characters won't refer to them as sexy opinions. That's a distinction that's made in the code
All right, I'll figure out what that is and then try it. lol Thanks.

Last edited:

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
v0.49.2, added correctly through console commands. I know in the mod (which does not work now of course) you could instantly "learn" everything about a character, but I have no idea how you do that for anything sexual through normal gameplay: in all my hours with this game, no character has ever even mentioned "sexy opinions."
Get her slutty enough and she might mention sexy opinions in small talk, or you can reveal sexy opinions through the trance system. The characters won't refer to them as sexy opinions. That's a distinction that's made in the code

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
says right in the trance menu, in vanilla game will know when mom accepts opinion and shows up on her opinion screen, it is a opinion never assigned at beginning of game so is always discovered when assiged correctly

Last edited:

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
using 'call daughter_work_crisis_label' seems to run the ever-missing "hire my daughter" event without any bugs itself, but doesnt actually let me keep the new person created by the event--they dont appear on the work roster, dont appear at their station, etc.

am i using the incorrect command to 'properly' force the event, or is the event itself just broken?
EDIT: running it now returns me to the command page with "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute "name"", which is odd, since the daughter generated did have a name on the hiring page.
EDIT 2: apparently it DOES add the new girl to that person's relationship list. running the command again (and rolling the same employee for the event) just generates another 'new' daughter rather than trying to hire the one that's now on her relationship list. this adds this second daughter to the mother's relationship list as well, and neither can be found anywhere but this list.
this returns back to the command page with a new error: "AttributeError: 'collections.default.dict' object has no attribute 'name'", which i'm again puzzled by.

LATER EDIT 3: I've kind of gotten it working by:
-running the command (which throws an error, but adds them to the character's relationship list),
-saving the game,
-loading the new save,
-advancing time by one step (probably allows the new girl to start on her generated schedule)
-going out into town and tracking down the new daughter by her appearance and then manually hiring her
did Vren break it in 49.x, worked fine before

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes