Aug 22, 2017
How is the plot of the game and the full characters? I've tried this game at random versions in the past and every time I found it kind of generic and overly sandboxy. I like the concept of the game, but after a while, all you were doing was making potions and having repeat actions with generic girls. The first Lab Rats had a much richer story and even though all those characters have returned, it feels like they're just as generic as the random ones. Has any of this improved?

seraandco

May 14, 2020
When you recruit new people with new policies activated

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 262, in script call
    $ picked_option.call_action()
  File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 167, in script
    python: #Build our list of candidates with our proper recruitment requirements
  File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 171, in <module>
    candidates.append(make_person(mc.business.generate_candidate_requirements()))
  File "game/helper_functions/random_generation_functions.rpy", line 11, in make_person
    return_character = create_random_person(**requirement_dict)
  File "game/helper_functions/random_generation_functions.rpy", line 48, in create_random_person
    age = renpy.random.randint(age_floor,age_ceiling)
ValueError: empty range for randrange() (28,20, -8)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 167, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 171, in <module>
  File "game/helper_functions/random_generation_functions.rpy", line 11, in make_person
  File "game/helper_functions/random_generation_functions.rpy", line 48, in create_random_person
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 244, in randint
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 220, in randrange

Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.49.1
Wed Feb  9 14:17:22 2022

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
how to get past the city rep penalty? i've been reduced to 10% production capacity, any ideas?
Don't fill up the city attention bar. Either sell normal medicine that doesn't generate it, or get the policies that reduce it, or only sell small amounts of the racy stuff with several days between sales.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
my goodness no wonder why this game is such a mess keeps fucking with shit that should be left the fuck alone
i have a bunch of serum i wanna sell and be rid of (BEFORE its never been a problem select the piles ya wanted to sell and was done)im lost with how ya got set up now ..does the dev even read our comments here or what?
lots of has made complaints and suggestions and every thing we say seems ignored
i really love this game have since it came out but dude your making it harder and harder to play and or enjoy anymore
GOD i cant wait for the mod to be updated this is just so bloody frustrating
As far as it is known Vren does not visit here, at least not officially. So no, he doesn't read them.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
When you recruit new people with new policies activated

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 244, in randint
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/random.py", line 220, in randrange

Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
Lab Rats 2 - Down to Business v0.49.1
Wed Feb  9 14:17:22 2022
before or after 49.2 patch??

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im trying to boost a few characters clarity
the_person.clarity=9999
the_person.free_clarity=9999
not having any luck someone els has commands to try?

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
im a bit confused because i have a few girls in a deep trance BUT cant cant get spefic things i want because they dont have enough clarity
Im going to assume its you (the MC) that does not have the clarity needed to actually pick anything when taking advantage of their trance.

You probably need to bang more to get some :p

This number (Clarity at bottom)
1644433653629.png

Is used to buy these options - if you dont have free clarity enough you can't unlock stuff
1644433744528.png

Perdurabo

May 4, 2017
im a bit confused because i have a few girls in a deep trance BUT cant cant get spefic things i want because they dont have enough clarity
You're the only one that gets clarity. And it uses /your/ clarity.

Think of it as you having clear enough thoughts to phrase the suggestion effectively.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You're the only one that gets clarity. And it uses /your/ clarity.

Think of it as you having clear enough thoughts to phrase the suggestion effectively.
LOL ok all this time thought was their clarity needs raised ok ty ill try that out

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
eldoen i just checked his patreon page and downloaded it and it is now saying Lab_Rats_2-v0.49.2.
two ways to tell, when you start a new game it will say a versión, so the zip file name doesn't modify it, it is changed in options.rpy, without the game will still welcome you to 49.1, and traceback files will still say 49.1.

Just makes it fun, to have to ask if bugfixes have been applied
and specifically, the patch file

Last edited:

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
The OP is not updated, but I believe the patrion MEGA links for 49.2 are:
Windows ( )
Mac ( )
Android ( )

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes