AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Any ideas how to get the InstaPic details for mother?
I have her number, but I can't complete a quest from sister unless I have the InstaPic account of mother,

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Any ideas how to get the InstaPic details for mother?
I have her number, but I can't complete a quest from sister unless I have the InstaPic account of mother,
mom doesn't have an InstaPic account, anal taboo is broken through sis InstaPic path. Mom's OPINION matters

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
can i know is there any code that can make people ask for family recruit even more? like recruiting mother or daughters
Assuming you have console enabled, the following should work
crisis_list.__setitem__(crisis_list.index(next(x for x in crisis_list if x[0].name == "Daughter Work Crisis")),[next(x for x in crisis_list if x[0].name == "Daughter Work Crisis")[0],200])
The highlighted yellow "200" represents a 100-fold increase in the weight of this crisis occurring (i.e the default weight of this crisis being selected is 2). The other crises' weights range from 1 to 20, but not all are active on any given turn, so the exact proportion varies from turn to turn and throughout the game as crisis are unlocked or locked. Tinker with the weight and see what happens as I haven't tested this change.
Also bear in mind that this does not change the 10% chance of a crisis occurring at all. To do that, you'd need to edit the line of script.rpy that reads:
if renpy.random.randint(0,100) < 10: #ie. run a crisis 10% of the time.
Increasing the "10" will increase the likelihood of any crisis occurring.

Last edited:

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
mom doesn't have an InstaPic account, anal taboo is broken through sis InstaPic path. Mom's OPINION matters
Well fuck, gonna have to restart again because I missed that. For me the InstaPic path ends with them holding each others boobs.
Or can you still get it after you already broke all their taboos multiple times?

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Well fuck, gonna have to restart again because I missed that. For me the InstaPic path ends with them holding each others boobs.
Or can you still get it after you already broke all their taboos multiple times?
still can continue the instapic path. just need Mom's opinion on nudity to be positive.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
still can continue the instapic path. just need Mom's opinion on nudity to be positive.
Really just need her to be sluttier. Positive nudity opinion hits the mark with lower sluttiness because it adds to the calculation if she'll be okay with it

Reactions: eldoen

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Really just need her to be sluttier. Positive nudity opinion hits the mark with lower sluttiness because it adds to the calculation if she'll be okay with it
have seen people with mom's sluttiness over 90 and stlll not triggering it so just started saying get he opinion

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
have seen people with mom's sluttiness over 90 and stlll not triggering it so just started saying get he opinion
Yeah, they're doing it wrong and lying to you about her sluttiness, but likes showing her tits will open up one of the easy paths so whatevs. Or just raise obedience over 140 (iirc) and order her to do it

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
In the dialogue it says I should convince mother to do a shirtless InstaPic shot. Don't I need her InstaPic account for that? I took mother on dates multiple times and I got her phone number, but no InstaPic account.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
In the dialogue it says I should convince mother to do a shirtless InstaPic shot. Don't I need her InstaPic account for that? I took mother on dates multiple times and I got her phone number, but no InstaPic account.
it is for sis's InstaPic account. so you are trying to convince mom to take a topless pic during the mother daughter instapic photos.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Yeah, they're doing it wrong and lying to you about her sluttiness, but likes showing her tits will open up one of the easy paths so whatevs. Or just raise obedience over 140 (iirc) and order her to do it
I really need to do the anal taboo path to see what the real issue is in game instead of code delving, but anal isn't one of my things. so usually not something I go out of my way to test.

Although, it appears that the menus are not clear in the direction people should go. or don't appear so. I mean in code they are clear as day. when you finally figure out the taboo quest is added on to the instapic file.

Last edited:

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
it is for sis's InstaPic account. so you are trying to convince mom to take a topless pic during the mother daughter instapic photos.
And how do I get them to do InstaPic together? I unlocked the event with Mother and Aunt on Wednesday evening, I played strip poker with the Aunt on my side, but I had no option for Mother and Sister to take pictures (only dance). Is there a different event I need to unlock?

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
And how do I get them to do InstaPic together? I unlocked the event with Mother and Aunt on Wednesday evening, I played strip poker with the Aunt on my side, but I had no option for Mother and Sister to take pictures (only dance). Is there a different event I need to unlock?
on a Saturday morning mom is going to ask where if you know how lily is helping to with finances. throw your sis under the bus so to say.

Reactions: AnubisMRM

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
pff this is the most shitty version of labrats2 ever brought out

i tried over and over again but as soon as i buy trier 2 i will go bankrupted

or this greedy woman and her 2 gorillas gonna take all supplies or fine me that much
so i cant buy supplies , no supplies is no production , no money =end game

besides that , the profits are too low , so even when you are not able to fullfill the contracts you cant make money on other serums

i played lab rats over and over since a long time so i know how the game works but now it is really for the first time i cant run the lab

i hope the dev reads this and change it back as it was before

Reactions: MASK

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
does the Screening Criteria: Teenager policy not work for anyone else? The cost of recruitment is increased, but the ages are 28 to 29 years old

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes