Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
What are you talking about? The hair color command is in one of the spoiler tags?
Does anybody knows the commands for changing faces and hairstyles? (49.2)

TIA
I need the final reference for the styles, as I supose it should be "the_person.hair_style = whatever" for hairstyles, and "the_person.face_type = whatever" for the faces.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I need the final reference for the styles, as I supose it should be "the_person.hair_style = whatever" for hairstyles, and "the_person.face_type = whatever" for the faces.

Thanks in advance.
Ah I'm rarted. I was misreading for some reason. I'm looking into the files and I'm not seeing anythign yet. I see the call it refers to the characters during the recruit screen and I'm going to do some more digging. I always just save scummed till I got one I liked.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
does the Screening Criteria: Teenager policy not work for anyone else? The cost of recruitment is increased, but the ages are 28 to 29 years old
don't have the other policy active that raises age. something like stat improvements or the like

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Okay, going to test out something I found and will get back to you. I think I figured out how to change the hair style. As to faces, I don't know yet. it should be
the_person.hair_style = (style)
then they style.
Styles include and may have more such as

"boobed_hair" "bowl_hair" "curly_bun" "short_hair" "messy_hair" "messy_short_hair" "shaved_side_hair" "messy_ponytail" "twintail" "ponytail" "long_hair" "Braided_bun" "windswept_hair"

the_person.hair_style = long_hair

Worked... It made the hair white, so you may need to change the color to your liking after (as the character was blonde beforehand, there may be a secondary command that gives the hair color along with the style in one command line).

Reactions: Edwarf

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
Okay, going to test out something I found and will get back to you. I think I figured out how to change the hair style. As to faces, I don't know yet. it should be
the_person.hair_style = (style)
then they style.
Styles include and may have more such as

"boobed_hair" "bowl_hair" "curly_bun" "short_hair" "messy_hair" "messy_short_hair" "shaved_side_hair" "messy_ponytail" "twintail" "ponytail" "long_hair" "Braided_bun" "windswept_hair"

the_person.hair_style = long_hair

Worked... It made the hair white, so you may need to change the color to your liking after (as the character was blonde beforehand, there may be a secondary command that gives the hair color along with the style in one command line).
I think this was also explained in the post where the commands where. If you change the hairstyle you must tell the programm that it should use the haircolor of this person for this hairstyle
the_person.hair_style.colour = the_person.hair_colour[1]

Oct 14, 2020
djustmie - just create a serum with 0 attention and set it to be sold as it is created. If you get a side effect, retry. Then get the -1 attention upgrade and sell your best 1 attention serum. Should be effectively limitless money then. I had 12 employees on that and still had plenty coming in. Just tune your buyer/producer to researcher ratio.

Might be an issue trying to get the max number of employees on that strategy, but you can also make the girls happy, do a performance review, and cut their wages over and over again. Inspire a love of wearing revealing outfits or showing breasts or whatever, then require that in your corporate uniform. They will be happier every day they come into work.

Reactions: djustmie

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
I DONT GET IT PLEASE HELP
special roles (stripper, prostitute, and similar) is this for (Jennifer, Lily, Rebecca, Nora, Alexia, etc.) ?

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
as soon as i buy trier 2 i will go bankrupted
Do you have a bunch of employees and a good serum to sell?
The only way I can imagine someone going bankrupt is by trying everything alone.
I usually get Tier 2 after I have 4 or 5 employees and sold my first batch of serums

Reactions: djustmie

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
as i mentioned before i payed lab rats in many versions before this one , and never had trouble making money.
i dont do it alone i have employees in every department and all in the highest class which is currently available for now (5))

But i think it is ridiculous the cost of a serum is for example 80€ and the profit is only 4€ but also decreasing by the day

i also think a game is allowed to be difficult , there must be a goal to achieve and to easy is boring as hell but now it is to hard
or i made some mistakes which i dont oversee at the moment

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
But i think it is ridiculous the cost of a serum is for example 80€ and the profit is only 4€ but also decreasing by the day
Can you upload a save? The attached screenshot is a basic T0 formula that makes a profit of 85 per dose and you can sell 5 of them per day (so +420/d) without your Attention increasing without upgrades. With the upgrades "Public Charity Work" and "Establish Cover Story" you can push four times as much before your attention ever increases.
I think early you should focus on profit per attention, and later it doesn't matter as the fines are negligible really. What do I care if Ms Benson takes 8k if I made 75k?

backala

Jun 17, 2020
i also think a game is allowed to be difficult , there must be a goal to achieve and to easy is boring as hell but now it is to hard
Hire good high level marketing employee. you'll be grand.

Reactions: hyfka

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
as i mentioned before i payed lab rats in many versions before this one , and never had trouble making money.
i dont do it alone i have employees in every department and all in the highest class which is currently available for now (5))

The production cost it is talking about is not money!
It is based on the work your worker can do. You know that variable the girl and you have in the production skill set.
So if your skill is 40 it will take 2 turns to complete a batch of serum. If it is 30 it will take 3 turns and the extra production you put into it will go into the next batch.

When making a serum and researching it. Stop the turn before you finish researching it. Save. Then finish it. Tell Stephanie to "Finalize" it. Then review serum see if there is any flaws. If there are reload it the save just before you finished making it and try again. It can take a few times depending on how well you researched stuff. The worst ones that have 100% or more research down to at least 50% before even trying to make anything with them.

Some serum negative traits cause permanent damage to female characters. You could end up turning them into useless characters. So having Stephanie test it is no longer a good option of unless you know before hand it is safe.

Also if you use my mod. You will find it a lot easier because I fixed stuff like the contract system to actually be usable and work with you. The girls stats, skills and likes are tied together. So finding a girl that is useful is a lot easier.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
like this
Okay so every stat point is worth a certain amount of money but overall each type is the same value.
However, "Flaw" points reduce sell value by a lot! The serum you posted has Noras research trait and a side effect, try making one without side effects.
And as Backala said, check your Market Reach in the sales window. Should be close to $10 per stat point. If not you need to improve marketing.
Also, having a company model ("Male focussed marketing" policy) and doing photoshoots can increase sale price by quite a bit depending on how far you can go with your model.

Oct 14, 2020
Here is one I would recommend for "mid game" after you get the -1 attention. Basically useless outside of selling, but only has 1 attention so you can sell infinite of them.
1645126258197.png

And something like this for early game:
1645126956570.png

Last edited:

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
thnx guys for your help

fortunally i have some save s , even some saves were i still got about 5k€
(yes i know it s dollars but dont know how to type that character lol )so it must be possible with your tips to restart from that point and continue without going bankrupted

thanks again

edit 1
hyfka (and all others)

i got a marketing employee lvl 5 (cant get higher at this very moment) butt still

look at your design and what you got out off it and what it will bring me

edit 2

buisness is running as ever
that means smootly and making tons of money

thanks again for the help

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes