Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Coming back every 4-5 Updates for getting more content to see...

Somehow this game is really fascinating, and I love to play around. But then again the "boring" factor hits...
The models could need some more varity, oh and the clothes too. Some sort of "easy" body modifications (piercings,tatoos) would be funny, and give us more variations of the same girls...
The business is at some point not really needed to be organized, and you really don't need all the money, you will have at the end...maybe if the shops in the mall would open up...I mean: it's 5 years since the game started.

And for me personally: introduce men into the game...I want to see some angry husband going at me, because I banged his wife the whole day beside his office...or get angry at this motherfucker, who fucked my precious secretary.

Maybe in 2-3 years I will see some of these in the game...a man can still hope for his dreams to come true.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
I got a question, did they change the daily dose thing in the office or what, because i set it to take daily dose but none of employee taking it, and also why the slut and obedience some time just drop at ridiculously fast even tho i make my employee to drink the unlimited turn serum, is this a bug or a thing because i remember there is some drugs that can permanently increase overtime (not the bimbo thing).

Naturalrice

May 27, 2017
I got a question, did they change the daily dose thing in the office or what, because i set it to take daily dose but none of employee taking it, and also why the slut and obedience some time just drop at ridiculously fast even tho i make my employee to drink the unlimited turn serum, is this a bug or a thing because i remember there is some drugs that can permanently increase overtime (not the bimbo thing).
You don't want the unlimited turn trait on a daily dose because it'll stack on top of each other without running out triggering the "overdose" effect.

Only 2 doses can be applied at the same time simultaneously without stacking negative hits.

This might be the cause unless there's more details on what you're trying to describe.

gomesa

Mar 11, 2019
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
- Added Jobs for many special roles (stripper, prostitute, and similar).
- Added special Jobs for most of the special characters (Jennifer, Lily, Rebecca, Nora, Alexia, etc.)

Oct 14, 2020
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
- Added Jobs for many special roles (stripper, prostitute, and similar).
- Added special Jobs for most of the special characters (Jennifer, Lily, Rebecca, Nora, Alexia, etc.)
Those are internal code changes that, probably, will make it easier for him to expand things in the future. E.g. want to turn someone into a stripper? They get the Stripper job and it "just works".

diosito1

Dec 15, 2021
hi how you can not lose money i always sell all my serums and hire people but i still lose all my money :C

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
hi how you can not lose money i always sell all my serums and hire people but i still lose all my money :C
If you are playing the base game it's a bit hard.
I would tell you to make use of the contracts and sell serums on them. However, the contract system he created sucks.
That's being nice. It can create contracts you can't fill and will do that often. You also have to wait 7 days for the contracts to refresh to see another opportunity and those may be just as bad. So you are left with waiting the 7 days saving right before the renewal and reloading until you can make.

Secondly, hire someone for marketing that has high charisma and marketing.
That means you have to find someone. Which generally means saving at the point it asks if you are willing to pay the money to find someone. Look through the applicants and if they don't meet what you are looking for reload and try again. Given the base game has some really shit generation of characters that can take a while.

The better solution would be down load my mod you can see it in the banner below. It fixes the character generation to a large extent. It also fixes the contract system and gets rid of a number of code conflicts Vren created such as not all the hiring policies work in the base game.

Reactions: TheLaughingMan-Aoi

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
i kind of disagree that it is in 49.2 hard to make the economic work.
Yes the start is boring, but even if you not get perfect personal it goes out. Not saying that you can't run out of money.
Important is to get the first setup running, many have written how make it so it would feel redundant if i would go in great detail.
What you need at the beginning is a serum without flaws and without attention.
primitive serum + basic medical application
In my experience do not make serums with more traits to make money. Even the trait that adds value (Clinical Testing Prodcedures) is it not worth.
If you look at your serum it says only Med:3 this is important! Because this is the categorie where the price will go down if you sell it.
So your second serum should be
primitive serum + caffeine infusion
because it had Men: 1, Phy:1 , Med:1 und Attn:0
If you have this two you should be fine on the serum side.
For your production keep a balance. You need 1 Person in research that you have and no more at the beginning. you need 1 person in supply, 1 in production, 1 in human resources and 1 in marketing. you can switch between supply, production and marketing to push the values for this. if you have this 1,1,1,1,1 you go for a second person in supply, production and marketing.
Then it is important to use the right business policies
your first pick should be
Serum policies
batch improvement 1 and 2
next should be
organisation Policies
public advertising license
make one of the girls in marketing your model ...
when you start to make your girls more slutty start in marketing and buy
strict corporate uniforms because you need it for
Male Focused Modeling

i think that are the most important steps.
You can make money to help you by helping your sister make instapic pictures and (i doesn't make it) by wandering the streets and not given money you find back (this needs saving, reloading ...).

For the beginning don't hire the personal before you have a serum that you can produce ... .

When ever you can improve your stats and skills. In this version it is charisma and marketing what you should push, because you want to generate as much more customer as you can.
And don't upgrade your production to tier 1 before you have everything to have your economy working.
Look that you have in supply, production and marketing the same number of persons.

And i think it is clear in the game because if you hover over it the game explains it.
Supply = 3*Focus, 2*Skill, 1*Charisma
Production = 3*Focus, 2*Skill, 1*Intelligence
Research = 3*Intelligence, 2*Skill, 1*Focus
HR = 3*Charisma, 2*Skill, 1*Intelligence
Marketing = 3*Charisma, 2*Skill, 1*Focus
so look that you get people that are good in their special job.

In my last game i have totally disregarded contracts and it worked with the two serums perfectly for me.

Oct 14, 2020
To beat the economy: create simple serums with 0 attention (or 1 after upgrade) and no side effects. Set them to auto-sell. Have procurement and production people with roughly equal skill.

I also sell all the starting serums as they are worth decent money and will float you through a few days of research until you get self-sufficient.

Then upgrade batch production size, hiring candidate size, and you should be good. Hire a few people, pick the category you find the best for, or just find a new batch. 50$ per batch is cheap. I get up to 1 HR, 2 Buy, 1 Market, 2 Sell, 5 research pretty quickly.

If you really need it and early on it never hurts, you can do the InstaPics with your sister for a few hundred $ per time-period.

Diosito, for example, can you post a save file? Curious how your economy is going.

Reactions: redraw

diosito1

Dec 15, 2021
To beat the economy: create simple serums with 0 attention (or 1 after upgrade) and no side effects. Set them to auto-sell. Have procurement and production people with roughly equal skill.

I also sell all the starting serums as they are worth decent money and will float you through a few days of research until you get self-sufficient.

Then upgrade batch production size, hiring candidate size, and you should be good. Hire a few people, pick the category you find the best for, or just find a new batch. 50$ per batch is cheap. I get up to 1 HR, 2 Buy, 1 Market, 2 Sell, 5 research pretty quickly.

If you really need it and early on it never hurts, you can do the InstaPics with your sister for a few hundred $ per time-period.

Diosito, for example, can you post a save file? Curious how your economy is going.
i do not know what version i the most recent but mine is 0.471.1

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2020
So here is your problem:

1645847687887.png
You got unlucky and have a negative trait. For one thing, it adds a Flaw stat which lowers price. And adds Attention, which means you can sell only 10 per day otherwise you will get hit by the city.

So I would create a clone of that serum (same traits, "new" design), and try for a flaw-free version. Also, go unlock "Batch Size Improvement" in Serum Policies. That will double your output.

It is also very useful to get to the first tier of Serum Production (talk to Stephanie). Tier 1 + Basic Medical is 20$ profit per serum, compared to 3 for Tier 0. And that is why I typically sell the starter serums: bit of cash to get you to Tier 1.

Oct 14, 2020
Also useful to give the serum to anyone you can - since it is essentially does nothing - and flirt with them repeatedly. Each time you flirt gives you 0.2 mastery to the effects in the active serum(s). Mastery lowers odds of side effects.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
So here is your problem:

View attachment 1674842
You got unlucky and have a negative trait. For one thing, it adds a Flaw stat which lowers price. And adds Attention, which means you can sell only 10 per day otherwise you will get hit by the city.

So I would create a clone of that serum (same traits, "new" design), and try for a flaw-free version. Also, go unlock "Batch Size Improvement" in Serum Policies. That will double your output.

It is also very useful to get to the first tier of Serum Production (talk to Stephanie). Tier 1 + Basic Medical is 20$ profit per serum, compared to 3 for Tier 0. And that is why I typically sell the starter serums: bit of cash to get you to Tier 1.
When you are producing serums. Save it just before you finish the research on it. You can then reload and thus avoid getting a negative trait. It calculates the potential for negative trait on completion of the research so you can actually just repeat it to avoid it.

Reactions: diosito1
Oct 14, 2020
When you are producing serums. Save it just before you finish the research on it. You can then reload and thus avoid getting a negative trait. It calculates the potential for negative trait on completion of the research so you can actually just repeat it to avoid it.
That feels like cheating to me, so I do not do it, but savescumming is the easier option.

It is, however, trivial enough to remake these early game serums without savescumming through the flaws. A few turns of research and you have another roll. And the odds of flaws are very low.

Late game when your traits have 25-75% odds, I make a serum and test it on someone I do not care much about (assuming the flaw is not too bad like the one above). Such as Nora :). Or the city representative or some random person. Then flirt until you run out of energy. Repeat until odds of flaws are low enough, and then you make a new version.

Draculesti

May 20, 2019
That feels like cheating to me, so I do not do it, but savescumming is the easier option.

It is, however, trivial enough to remake these early game serums without savescumming through the flaws. A few turns of research and you have another roll. And the odds of flaws are very low.

Late game when your traits have 25-75% odds, I make a serum and test it on someone I do not care much about (assuming the flaw is not too bad like the one above). Such as Nora :). Or the city representative or some random person. Then flirt until you run out of energy. Repeat until odds of flaws are low enough, and then you make a new version.
This is why i wrote in my try to explain how to get the economic running (right above yours) it is boring as hell. If you save and reload or do things over and over until they get right. You have more than one try before it gets hard to make up for small mistakes or not been lucky.
The only one nessesary is to understand how economy works in this game. That the traits decide the price, that simple serums with low traits are in the end better and so on. Reading the descriptions ingame can really help, or you look into the forum.
And if you not play for the economics simple cheat and give yourself enough money to survive the next 10 years.

nogling

Jul 26, 2021
Error on a fuck date...

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 262, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 148, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_5
File "game/script.rpy", line 415, in script call
$ crisis.call_action()
File "game/game_roles/role_affair.rpy", line 140, in script
$ the_person.clear_situational_slut("Date", 20, "There's no reason to hold back, he's here to fuck me!")
File "game/game_roles/role_affair.rpy", line 140, in <module>
$ the_person.clear_situational_slut("Date", 20, "There's no reason to hold back, he's here to fuck me!")
TypeError: clear_situational_slut() takes exactly 2 arguments (4 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 262, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/general_actions/location_actions/business_actions.rpy", line 148, in script call
call advance_time from _call_advance_time_5
File "game/script.rpy", line 415, in script call
$ crisis.call_action()
File "game/game_roles/role_affair.rpy", line 140, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2235, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/game_roles/role_affair.rpy", line 140, in <module>
TypeError: clear_situational_slut() takes exactly 2 arguments (4 given)

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes