Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
EDIT: Since its been linked to the front page i will try to keep this updated. If you think something is missing, drop me a PM.
This would probably be a popular addition.

Run one of the following commands to put person in desired trance state:
the_person.add_role(trance_role)
the_person.add_role(heavy_trance_role)
the_person.add_role(very_heavy_trance_role)

Optionally run the following command to re-enable the Take advantage button after the training:
the_person.event_triggers_dict["trance_training_available"] = True

Or remove the following line in \game\game_screens\character_screens\girl_training_ui.rpy to prevent the Take advantage button from being disabled by training:
$ the_person.event_triggers_dict["trance_training_available"] = False

Reactions: KEKBUR

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
new game is required on EVERY update? i don't like it, after such small changes i need to start new game? this is sucks

• Haha
Reactions: virus115

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
havent played this in a long time, how do i increase the stats of other characters? I ran into it via relying on steph to breakthrough rather than straight clarity and saw that you can increase their stats in exchange for clarity. How do get this menu again?
Give a woman a serum with a suggestion trait. The higher the better. Make her cum. Every time she cums, she has a chance (increased by suggestion) to enter a trance. Trances can stack up to three times: Trance, Deep Trance, Very Deep Trance. Once she's in a trance you can talk to her and choose "take advantage of her trance" to train her. Training costs hundreds of clarity. It costs less the deeper the trance, and costs more each time you train the same thing. Trances have a chance to decay each turn, which is again reduced by suggestion.

Reactions: cgleco and mco

mco

Feb 26, 2018
how do you pass the quest by sister called "convince mom to take shirtless instapics" ? is it by giving a positive opinion about tits during trance ?...

subli

Jul 30, 2020
One thing I noticed is that if you max out research and put nothing into production when you create your character then your character still says he's not much for research and that production is more his thing. Maybe in some future this dialogue could be more conditional.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Give a woman a serum with a suggestion trait. The higher the better. Make her cum. Every time she cums, she has a chance (increased by suggestion) to enter a trance. Trances can stack up to three times: Trance, Deep Trance, Very Deep Trance. Once she's in a trance you can talk to her and choose "take advantage of her trance" to train her. Training costs hundreds of clarity. It costs less the deeper the trance, and costs more each time you train the same thing. Trances have a chance to decay each turn, which is again reduced by suggestion.
Cool cool, thanks for the good info, now i can actually use all my excess clarity.

On another note, is there any end to nora's quest for questionaires? or rather, how do i go about completing this quest? I found one trait which was from a high obedience chick but haven't found out any others.

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
One thing I noticed is that if you max out research and put nothing into production when you create your character then your character still says he's not much for research and that production is more his thing. Maybe in some future this dialogue could be more conditional.
during mc creation, at best you are puttngi in half of max value, and they also interact with stats,

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
during mc creation, at best you are puttngi in half of max value, and they also interact with stats,
You could also view the dialogue where MC is saying he isn't much for research as MC has an agenda, and that agenda is to make Stephanie his head researcher, and so he will say whatever needs to be said to make that happen. How many guys do you think have said they "aren't great at doing laundry" in order to get their wives to do it for them? -- you think these guys REALLY don't know how to push a button on a washing machine?

If MC is the head researcher, than MC would need to be the one testing newly created serums (instead of Stephanie, or whatever other girl you assign). The game wouldn't really work so well if that were the case.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
It's not in the game yet, which you could have learned by searching before asking even the first time
A bit off topic but how would you search for something that hasn't been added to the game yet but will almost likely will be? Is there a way to order search results? Because when I search for Jennifer or Mother I get multiple pages of unordered results.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
A bit off topic but how would you search for something that hasn't been added to the game yet but will almost likely will be? Is there a way to order search results? Because when I search for Jennifer or Mother I get multiple pages of unordered results.
On here you can search in this forum mom and boss and it gives pretty good results.

Well, you can use google search and something like "site:f95zone.to mom boss" and other related terms.

Anohter alternative that may give you a lot faster answers than asking people is get notepad++
Use the "Find in files" under "search". Tell it to search only files *.rpy and all sub directories. Point it to the game folder.
Then copy the text out of the game related to one of the events related to it. Then you can simply go through the code and see the what is in it and the developers comments on it.
Search the term interview then look at the results and You find something mentioning mom_work_promotion. Double click that search result it opens a tab with the file "role_mother_work.rpy" Which contains the information you are looking for.

Reactions: Draculesti

ChuckUFarley

Apr 19, 2018
I have no idea how to buy sister Iphone or get mom's opinions changed via website
are there special sites for this? is there a store, or is my version too old? (0.46.1)

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
I have no idea how to buy sister Iphone or get mom's opinions changed via website
are there special sites for this? is there a store, or is my version too old? (0.46.1)
For the phone, go to the electronics store. You may have to go early in the day. For mom's opinion, first snoop in her room when she's not there and check her PC. Then in your own room you'll have an option to get on your own PC to do the rest

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
My bad I thought you were referring to the search tools here on f95zone.to.
I actually did found even my old post on the topic with in about 6 posts. I went to the top of the page of the game used search typed in "mom boss" wasn't to hard. Use the search in this thread. from whatever games thread you are looking for information on.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-2-v0-48-1-vren.7260/post-5669621
That one is on the first page of results 4th from bottom. Well. Unless this post just now pushes it down one more. My last post above did just that.

maewen

Nov 8, 2021
Are there any way to change the height of the random characters without using console? I want to change the way they are generated before a game starts. Not with in game mechanics. Thanks for help.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
has anyone here moddedd their _serum_traits.rpy file, and if yes can you share your changes?
mainly all i did in my local edited copy of the community fixes patch is i changed the default primitive production to have a base 5 turn duration and 11 mod slots

but in
\character_related\Person.rpy
I edit tolerance up to 10

I do more.. but thats enough just for some basic fun.

3.40 star(s) 127 Votes