4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Any idea how close we are for the next modded version to come out?
You can see how they are going on gitgud:

Looks like it'll be a while still. Doesn't look like they have started on the new content yet. I'm probably going to just sit out a few iterations and come back in a few months time.

Reactions: Ranker

ecksdude

Apr 24, 2020
I've given up waiting on mods, so instead I've been modifying stuff myself just to see if I can.

So far so good, but takes a lot of time to figure out the flow.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Diconica, I tried it but it didn't worked. I get an crash report when i'm doing what you was saying.
Did you use this link?
Did you follow the directions in the read me such as removing the unittests?
The read me also explains what changes are created by the mod.
You can read it here

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
How do I hire Sarah the special HR girl? I met her once and thought I hired her but she didn't join and now she doesn't have the employ option when I see her.

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
So, version 0.49.1 of the base game is out, and the mod isn't updated yet. So much for being a "bi-monthly" update...
This mod is great but, I'm almost giving up on it...

Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
Did you use this link?
Did you follow the directions in the read me such as removing the unittests?
The read me also explains what changes are created by the mod.
You can read it here
How often do you update this mod? the only thing I'm more interested are the cheat one so I dont have to grind, but your mod will do if this mod doesnt get any update whatsoever

kylmeny

Jun 24, 2017
How often do you update this mod? the only thing I'm more interested are the cheat one so I dont have to grind, but your mod will do if this mod doesnt get any update whatsoever
If you just want cheats it’s easiest to use the console, can refill enegery and money whenever you want

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I generally just update it to work with each new version of the game. I tend to fix issues with bad coding on vren's part.
Such as if you look at he contract system is a real good example.
Before he added the contract system in I had pretty much the identical stuff in it for a long period of time. Just had to move some of it around to work with the changes in files he made.
So unless there is something he adds to the game that next to broken or crappy I don't tend to do much more than make sure it works with the next version.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Update my mod to work with version 49.1
Let me know if you have any issues. Follow the directions in the read me.

You will need to remove all the unit test folders.

fakejohn

Dec 20, 2017
So, version 0.49.1 of the base game is out, and the mod isn't updated yet. So much for being a "bi-monthly" update...
This mod is great but, I'm almost giving up on it...
It was last updated in December? It's early February and they technically have all February to update it and still be Bi-monthly.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
It was last updated in December? It's early February and they technically have all February to update it and still be Bi-monthly.
From what I remember it wasn't about months at all. It was about versions. Every other version not every other month.
Their last mod update was 46. the next was supposed to be 48.

That said life happens. Have some patience and understanding.
That or they could make the changes themselves to get the current version of the mod to work with the new game version.
It wouldn't be that hard to do.

Frankly, if people acted this way toward my mod I would take it the hell down and keep it for myself and they could go screw themselves. I've never let an employer act that way toward me and sure as hell wouldn't take it from people that get what I do for free.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes