4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

berlino69

Oct 14, 2018
Thanks for this great mods :p I have a few qustions about them:
1 Is the number of uses for the cheat menu limited? Tried to change the opinions of all girls in town, but after 20 or 25 uses nothing happens, when pressing the z-or p-key.
2. When you change a girls hairstyle/-colour, sometimes all other girls with the same hairstyle are affected.
3. Always got an error by expoting wardrope...
4. The "Talk with Employees"-button in the lobby is very useful. Can I change the settings for it manually to provide the girls getting to obedient/subservant?
5. Is it possible to change a girls pose???

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Thanks for this great mods :p I have a few qustions about them:
1 Is the number of uses for the cheat menu limited? Tried to change the opinions of all girls in town, but after 20 or 25 uses nothing happens, when pressing the z-or p-key.
For me the cheat menu opens every time. But I don't use z-Cheat, I use x-Cheat.
2. When you change a girls hairstyle/-colour, sometimes all other girls with the same hairstyle are affected.
Never saw that, a little more specific info would help tracking that bug.
3. Always got an error by expoting wardrope...
Same here, post the error please.
4. The "Talk with Employees"-button in the lobby is very useful. Can I change the settings for it manually to provide the girls getting to obedient/subservant?
You need to know a little renpy/python to do so. It is the code at 'label daily_talk_employees:' in game\Mods\Room\actions\lobby_daily_talk_action.rpy
5. Is it possible to change a girls pose???
While talking to a girl open the console and enter:
the_person.idle_pose = "stand2"
"stand3","stand4" and "stand5" are the other possible poses.

Cheers
Matt

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Another bugfix: against_wall.rpy, line 15:
Python:
            opinion_tags = ["sex standing up", "vaginal sex"], record_class = "Vaginal Sex",
(vaginal sex was missing)

<edit>
And one for the mod: Threesome_standing_embrace.rpy, replace line 20 with:
Python:
            action_description = "Fuck [the_person_{0}.title]",
            default_action_person = "two",
(This fixes the "unknown text tag {0}" error)

And another bugfix, script.rpy add line 1064:
Python:
                    $ mc.change_location(bedroom)
(this sends mc home after dinner fuck date)

And crises.rpy, line 4518:
Python:
            $ the_person.break_taboo("sucking_cock")
(was taboo_break)

And roles.rpy, line 19:
Python:
                if willingness >= 100 - the_person.obedience:
[there was a - missing, so I made it 100 - the_person.obedience instead of -(the_person.obedience - 100)]
</edit>

Cheers
Matt

Last edited:

Malen

Aug 12, 2017
Hi, I have an interesting observation. If during a threesome a girl has an orgasm, it does not receive the usual "+5 sluttiness" modifier. It does not matter, if it is person_1 or person_2. Is this intentional (no double amount of sluttiness increase for the same work), or a bug?

KplHeadhunter

Jun 4, 2017
This file was moved. Go to folder game/Mods/Core/Mechanics/Label_Overrides and delete sex_beg_finish_override.rpy and sex_beg_finish_override.rpyc. This should solve this problem.

Cheers
Matt
works now! The only thing left is the missing cheat menü....

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Hi, I have an interesting observation. If during a threesome a girl has an orgasm, it does not receive the usual "+5 sluttiness" modifier. It does not matter, if it is person_1 or person_2. Is this intentional (no double amount of sluttiness increase for the same work), or a bug?
I have no idea if it was intentional or is a bug. But LZ_Starbuck should know :) He's the one who wrote this great addon to the mod.

If you want the sluttiness/happiness raise, change the code block in Threesome_core.rpy, line 588ff to:
Python:
        if the_person_one.arousal >= the_person_one.max_arousal:
            $ mc.listener_system.fire_event("girl_climax", the_person = the_person_one)
            $ the_person_one.change_arousal(-the_person_one.arousal/2)
            $ report_log["girl one orgasms"] += 1
            $ report_log["total orgasms"] += 1
            $ the_person_one.change_slut_temp(5)
            $ the_person_one.change_happiness(5)
        if the_person_two.arousal >= the_person_two.max_arousal:
            $ mc.listener_system.fire_event("girl_climax", the_person = the_person_two)
            $ the_person_two.change_arousal(-the_person_two.arousal/2)
            $ report_log["girl two orgasms"] += 1
            $ report_log["total orgasms"] += 1
            $ the_person_two.change_slut_temp(5)
            $ the_person_two.change_happiness(5)
Cheers
Matt

Reactions: Tristim
Sep 10, 2017
Sadly this is a gamebreaking bug for me as all my staff were forced to drink this potion every day for the past two weeks in-game. This only triggered once this effect "procced" on one of them and it can't be ignored and rolling back two in-game weeks (And potentially getting it again with some other serum...) is quite discouraging.

Jul 3, 2017
i'm not used to using mods so i have aquestion

how r u suppossed to enable or configure the mod menu in your room cuz i tried the buttons it says butnothing happens

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
which one ? beta or bgfix beta ? i downloaded booth - and it still apears.
Sorry, I wasn't clear about it. It was fixed in the bugfix, not in the mod. You can check if you have the correct version in handjob.rpy (line 135 in the actual version, 134 in yours):
Python:
label transition_default_handjob(the_girl, the_location, the_object):
Cheers
Matt

Tristim

Modder
Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Sorry, I wasn't clear about it. It was fixed in the bugfix, not in the mod. You can check if you have the correct version in handjob.rpy (line 135 in the actual version, 134 in yours):
Python:
label transition_default_handjob(the_girl, the_location, the_object):
Cheers
Matt
Hi Matt,

Thank you for giving support here in the forum and finding so many issues.

I've fixed all reported issues in this thread and fixed some more not reported here. Going to take a break for few days, since it has been a tough week.

Cheers,
Trist.

Goodwytch

Jan 16, 2019
Installed the mod
Installed the bugfix
Tried to start the game and got the following error message:

OverflowError: value too large to convert to short

Anyone else have this happen to them? Anyone know a solution for it? I'd like to try these features out but at the moment it doesn't appear to be working. :(

berlino69

Oct 14, 2018
For me the cheat menu opens every time. But I don't use z-Cheat, I use x-Cheat.

Never saw that, a little more specific info would help tracking that bug.

Same here, post the error please.

You need to know a little renpy/python to do so. It is the code at 'label daily_talk_employees:' in game\Mods\Room\actions\lobby_daily_talk_action.rpy

While talking to a girl open the console and enter:
the_person.idle_pose = "stand2"
"stand3","stand4" and "stand5" are the other possible poses.

Cheers
Matt
Thanks for your help :D

DaMatt

Feb 6, 2018
Installed the mod
Installed the bugfix

Anyone else have this happen to them? Anyone know a solution for it? I'd like to try these features out but at the moment it doesn't appear to be working. :(
Does this error come up right at game start, or do you have a traceback?

In 26.1 mod version how do you employ the mom and sister
Without changing the mod you can't. But if you wan't to employ them, you need to change mc_hire_person_requirement in main_character_actions.rpy

Cheers
Matt

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Installed the mod
Installed the bugfix

As far as I know, it's supposed to be install bugfix, THEN install mod. May need to re-install.

Sep 10, 2017
Hi Matt,

Thank you for giving support here in the forum and finding so many issues.

I've fixed all reported issues in this thread and fixed some more not reported here. Going to take a break for few days, since it has been a tough week.

Cheers,
Trist.
Sadly this is a gamebreaking bug for me as all my staff were forced to drink this potion every day for the past two weeks in-game. This only triggered once this effect "procced" on one of them and it can't be ignored and rolling back two in-game weeks (And potentially getting it again with some other serum...) is quite discouraging.
That one was definitely not yet fixed, sadly.

Sep 10, 2017
Without an error message it is impossible to do anything about your bug. Please apply a traceback of that error.

Cheers
Matt
I did in the previous message (The quoted part), you can click on the arrow to find the attachment. 1584288281964.png

Edit: That said, it involves a morning crisis event, when that finished (The cowgirl event that you can trace back in the traceback.txt), that's when the error pops up. I am starting to think that the "if/else" parts of the code of the advance_time_override somehow doesn't include this morning event specifically? I'm not very code savvy so it's just based purely on conjecture.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes