4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
No, not at this point. The option you have in mind simply isn't in the code as of now.
This would be a major project to implement. Aside from assigning a flag to a NPC triggering the cuckold content for that character it would also be necessary to (re)write whole sccenes to take this into account.
Okay…. I think it was with the original part of the game when you got wife pregnant that when informing the MC afterwards that the wife said that she could fuck the NPC husband and say it is his baby… could that be part of the cuckhold code for the game?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
mother sister and cousin generate "empty" events from time to time. when an EVENT marker is visible on the map, you come there, your mother, sister or cousin look at you in surprise, asking "why did you come?" - at this moment you feel stupid. who will explain the essence of this joke?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
is there any way to increase the frequency of the "dream sex" event for mom or sis? i want MOAR sleep sex =)
By the way, recently the owner of a sex shop gave me the keys to her apartment - that is, potentially I can catch her at the moment when she is sleeping and have sleep sex with her too.
maybe there is a mod for sleep sex at all - for fucking all my known girls at nights? it will be some sort of mini-game "impregnate the sleeping beauty" =)

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Okay…. I think it was with the original part of the game when you got wife pregnant that when informing the MC afterwards that the wife said that she could fuck the NPC husband and say it is his baby… could that be part of the cuckhold code for the game?
You can fuck Camilla, at home, in front of her cuckold husband by the end of her story.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Tried installing it but i keep getting an error of

File "game/map/map_screen.rpy", line 206: u'nearrect' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
nearrect:

No idea why this is happening.
The installation is not very complicated.
1. Install the full game mod.
2. Install beta or bugfix-merge, not both.
3. Delete 1 file as instructed for beta or 2 files as instructed for bugfix-merge.

The only way I can think of to fail that is to skip deleting files or to accidentally install the entire folder called lr2mods-bugfix-merge instead of the subfolder called game which is found inside the lr2mods-bugfix-merge folder.

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
No, that's basically only flavor text. Aside from Camilla, who is a unique NPC with her own scenes and storyline, no other NPC has cuckold functionality implemented.

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
No, that's basically only flavor text. Aside from Camilla, who is a unique NPC with her own scenes and storyline, no other NPC has cuckold functionality implemented.
I understand what you are saying on that…. What I intend to do is make a mod so that it could part of the game

Reactions: Kailurv

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how to dress "permanent" office whores?
I want to be able to distinguish them from the rest of the "plankton" I'm trying to figure out the uniform manager - nothing is clear there. there, only for departments, you can wear different clothes - each department has its own. in principle, if all the whores are allocated to a separate unit - then you can still come up with something. but all office whores are divided into departments. that is, it is not an option. Has anyone come up with something about this? as an option, I would oblige whores to personally go naked. but can nudity be made permanent? that is, first make the girl an Office Whore and then put on her a personal "Eve's suit". but I haven't noticed yet that the girls I've punished with a week of nude work have been asked to be nude on a permanent basis. but I want to highlight office whores with a special uniform. .

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Mandatory Vibrator Policy - well well well - but how this feature can be obtaiden at first? what do i need?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
tell me what's wrong with the cousin?
the nightclub is bankrupt, it's night time, but the cousin is stubbornly in that location.
what is she doing there?
it seems that she goes there, obeying an inexorable instinct that tells her that at night she should be in this location.

is she a hardcoded as hardcoded denial of condomeless penetration by prostitutes?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Mandatory Vibrator Policy - well well well - but how this feature can be obtaiden at first? what do i need?
If you click on it, you will see the the requirement in red letters. In this case Maximal arousal uniform policy.
And that in turn requires corporate enforced nudity which requires something else and so on.

Reactions: ramvivat

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
the nightclub is bankrupt, it's night time, but the cousin is stubbornly in that location.
what is she doing there?
it seems that she goes there, obeying an inexorable instinct that tells her that at night she should be in this location.

is she a hardcoded as hardcoded denial of condomeless penetration by prostitutes?
Yes, she has a schedule where to be at given times of the week and the strip club is one of them, regardless if it is open or not.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
=((
no train after Came Over
when girls come to the MC's place to sex or oversleep then after sex there is no option to train after trance.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
yes yes yes i got it i got it i got it haha =))
veri inportant event
prostitute tell me what she is pregnant - hurra!
i will fuck pregnant prostitute haha =)
i'm happy? hell i'm happy as fuck!

thanks for advices, comrades!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If you click on it, you will see the the requirement in red letters. In this case Maximal arousal uniform policy.
And that in turn requires corporate enforced nudity which requires something else and so on.
Max Ar Policy - enabled. nothing happens.
mandatory nudity not work...
maybe i need to go to work outfit manager?
hell i do not het it - it's too heavy to understand corporate debris...

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
what is she doing there?

hint on gabby talk to starbuck

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
Married NPC, approaches MC and tells him she is pregnant.(alexia for certain, the marketing NPC) and the above sequence happens. And fairly certain is across rando's also.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes