4.60 star(s) 56 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
mother sister and cousin generate "empty" events from time to time. when an EVENT marker is visible on the map, you come there, your mother, sister or cousin look at you in surprise, asking "why did you come?" - at this moment you feel stupid. who will explain the essence of this joke?
I seen that too, you just need to do something for 1 time period and it will kick off.
Don't know why its that way.

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
Just wondering on something…. Being the MC can fuck married women and such…. Is there a way to get past the cheating part and to just “CUCKHOLD” the NPC “husbands”?
I know you can get the NPC women to have an affair with the MC… and even get them to split up with the NPC husbands… just wondering if one can keep them with the NPC husbands and maybe even fuck the wives/ girlfriends at the homes when the NPC husband/ boyfriend is around?
I think the closest to what you're describing is a particular event where you meetup for sex at your lover's house, and depending on random chance/how many rounds you go there's a possibility for the boyfriend/husband to come home and find you in the act. That said, it's just flavor text since male NPCs don't actually exist and I'm unsure if it's still in the game (haven't encountered that event for a long time since I generally bring girls to MC's house instead).

Oct 8, 2020
Its minor broken.

When the event mark shows up there should be an event but something is off.
I hope it gets fixed in the new updated game + merge/bug fix.
Sometimes I get an event marker, and when I go there it says something like "It looks like [name] has something to say. I should talk to her." But they hesitate and end up not saying anything. Is this part of the same problem? Am I doing something wrong?

slobber

May 19, 2019
Married NPC, approaches MC and tells him she is pregnant.(alexia for certain, the marketing NPC) and the above sequence happens. And fairly certain is across rando's also.
Yes. I think this triggers as long as the person has an existing partner. They basically go "I'm preg" "I never planned for it to be this serious" "What should I do?" I think you can only tell them to sleep with their partner if their love stat (or obedience? or both?) are high enough. I trigger it all the time since I typically only hire people with husbands/boyfriends.

I think the closest to what you're describing is a particular event where you meetup for sex at your lover's house, and depending on random chance/how many rounds you go there's a possibility for the boyfriend/husband to come home and find you in the act. That said, it's just flavor text since male NPCs don't actually exist and I'm unsure if it's still in the game (haven't encountered that event for a long time since I generally bring girls to MC's house instead).
Yes, you have to talk to a "paramour" (basically someone you're having an affair with) and you have to plan a sex date (Thursday night) with that person. This will basically bring you to their place specifically for marathon sex. The main difference between marathon sex and regular sex is when you leave, there is time to restore stamina for both you and the girl and you start sex anew. Every time you "leave"+start sex anew there is a chance of triggering 2 random events.
1 random event is the boyfriend/husband calls her and you get some nice options (make her blow you while she's on the phone or put it in her while she's on the phone)
The other random event is the boyfriend/husband comes home early and you can either hide in the closet, run as fast as you can, or bang the woman in front of the husband.

To get a paramour I'm not sure on the exact parameters* but they basically have to have a boyfriend/husband while you're banging them and after some sex they'll say how you're both very physically compatible and you two should have an affair. I don't know the exact conditions but I usually got it after I made the girl cum her brains out (max oral sex skill competency and kneeling oral them to oblivion)

edit: @AccidentalGryffindor
if i recall correctly, when they want to say something but don't, that's usually just means they have signifcant change in their relationship with their boyfriend/husband but aren't comfortable talking to you about it.

Last edited:

Syxranna

May 23, 2023
My Problem ist with Android and joiplay
If i Download the ZIP and extract the folder is all fine i can find it with joiplay but If i try to start the game then it crashes
what i am doing wrong
PS no problem on pc

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Sometimes I get an event marker, and when I go there it says something like "It looks like [name] has something to say. I should talk to her." But they hesitate and end up not saying anything. Is this part of the same problem? Am I doing something wrong?
I can tell you that one is simply a relationship crisis event. They have had a fight with their husband/boyfriend and lost relationship status however you don't have significant status with them for them to confide in you that knowledge, so you get the 'looks like something they want to say' message.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can tell you that one is simply a relationship crisis event. They have had a fight with their husband/boyfriend and lost relationship status however you don't have significant status with them for them to confide in you that knowledge, so you get the 'looks like something they want to say' message.
This^^^^

Zhotan

Aug 17, 2020
My Problem ist with Android and joiplay
If i Download the ZIP and extract the folder is all fine i can find it with joiplay but If i try to start the game then it crashes
what i am doing wrong
PS no problem on pc
Download latest version of Joiplay, go to Settings, Ren'Py Settings then disable Model-Based Rendering, enable Less Updates and Recompile Scripts. This worked for me.

Haamster

Jul 11, 2020
Is there a way to guarantee that you will get an employee with the desired combination of skin tone, body type, hair color? or is it only possible to use serums to modify existing employees?

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Has anyone made a current modded android port it would be greatly appreciated if someone would I love the og game and want to continue to play this.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how to use the uniform manager? Apparently I don't understand anything at all. I make one of the gray squares green - what am I really doing with this - do I allow or forbid?

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
how to use the uniform manager? Apparently I don't understand anything at all. I make one of the gray squares green - what am I really doing with this - do I allow or forbid?
Okay
So...
There are three states of the boxes
Black- untoggable
Grey- off
Green- on

Got it?
Good

There are three types of outfits you can dictate

Underwear- can only contain socks, bras and some dresses
Overwear- can only contain shirts, pants, skirts, coats, shoes and the other dresses
Full outfit- literally everything from anything

Got that?
Good

You can dictate your employees to dress a certain way and depending on their stats they may engage withe tgem in a variety of ways
They might only wear the overwear you dictated, they might only wear the underwear you dicatated, they might wear the full outfit and they might ignore the clothes suggestions completely and wear what they want to wear
And with no punishment policies or hr representative you can't leverage that to your benfit

Ps: color policy negates transprency

Avi142

Nov 16, 2019
Download latest version of Joiplay, go to Settings, Ren'Py Settings then disable Model-Based Rendering, enable Less Updates and Recompile Scripts. This worked for me.
In my app there is no model based rendering option and my game also closes after opening them and i get this error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive Mods/Actions/chat_actions_enhanced.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 455, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 706, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive Mods/Actions/chat_actions_enh
anced.rpyc.

Any way to get through it and play it on Android.

4.60 star(s) 56 Votes