4.70 star(s) 55 Votes

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Is there any way to modify the possible stats for newly generated npcs (age, obedience, sluttiness, etc)?
Yes, if you are using beta version or bugfix merge version, then you can modify this in LabRats2\game\major_game_classes\character_related\Person.rpy

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
after reviewing code I agree with a1fox3, the initial steps is with the sis room interaction.

after that there are multiple paths the simpleist isbeing the cousin room path.

there ar multiple ways to discover the strip club, and tthere are multiple ways to advance the blackmail story,

the mc can discover the cousin is in extracurricular activiiies before the Aunt asks about. Depending how quickly
story lines are advanced.

El

madew

Oct 30, 2018
Yes, if you are using beta version or bugfix merge version, then you can modify this in LabRats2\game\major_game_classes\character_related\Person.rpy
Can't seem to find the person.rpy. Is the beta or the bugfix merge version the one available to download on this page?

Taedin

May 19, 2023
Sorry if this has been answered, I can't find anything on it. Upon unlocking the nanobots and performing your first research on them, I'm given the option to purchase another nanobot program or research them myself. I chose to do the self research, but when I go to the R&D Division the option to Program Nanobot Program is unavailable for reason of "Head Researcher must be present". But she's right there? Is there something I'm missing, or does this option just not work at this time?

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Can't seem to find the person.rpy. Is the beta or the bugfix merge version the one available to download on this page?
Yes, Beta version is available in the BETA section on the front page and instructions how install bugfix merge is available here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats...stim-trollden-lz_starbuck.32881/post-10752596

Beta version contains a lot of bug fixes.
Bugfix merge contains a lot of bug fixes + a lot of game changes, including sound.

Both contains unpacked / extracted version of person.rpy which for example allows you to modify properties of new randomly created npc.

Keep in mind that installing beta or bugfix merge will make old saves unusable, so you would have to start a new game.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered, I can't find anything on it. Upon unlocking the nanobots and performing your first research on them, I'm given the option to purchase another nanobot program or research them myself. I chose to do the self research, but when I go to the R&D Division the option to Program Nanobot Program is unavailable for reason of "Head Researcher must be present". But she's right there? Is there something I'm missing, or does this option just not work at this time?
I don't know if it is broken or not, but I remember that the only time when I tried that myself in the past, it basically was just super grindy and I assumed that it was a programmers joke about how painful coding is.

So, if it is broken, it is possible that you are the only one who noticed because probably everyone else avoids it.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hello! I want to knock a prostitute.
I made her a slave. told her to stop taking the pills. but it did not help!!! she still requires me to wear a condom as if I'm not her master.
and I want to see a pregnant prostitute "on the work" =)

Guys, has anyone managed to knock a prostitute?

or you not need to advice me - i get it as a challenge. but you need to reassure me what THIS is POSSIBLE.
is this possible at all or unknockable prostitutes is a hardcoded feature?

IDEA: make her breeding fascination fetish.
will report. =)

but if you have more ideas - i will greatly thanks you.

fuck! shi's a bitch! she don't allow fuck her yet anal. =))))
well i have cunny and dildo-fuck for trance her,

upd: bareback sex = no option -> not helps. maybe loves bareback sex will help? dunno... will try.

Last edited:

m1llencolin

Jul 13, 2018
Hello! I want to knock a prostitute.
I made her a slave. told her to stop taking the pills. but it did not help!!! she still requires me to wear a condom as if I'm not her master.
and I want to see a pregnant prostitute "on the work" =)

Guys, has anyone managed to knock a prostitute?

or you not need to advice me - i get it as a challenge. but you need to reassure me what THIS is POSSIBLE.
is this possible at all or unknockable prostitutes is a hardcoded feature?

IDEA: make her breeding fascination fetish.
will report. =)

but if you have more ideas - i will greatly thanks you.

fuck! shi's a bitch! she don't allow fuck her yet anal. =))))
well i have cunny and dildo-fuck for trance her,

upd: bareback sex = no option -> not helps. maybe loves bareback sex will help? dunno... will try.
Doggy Vagina gives you the option to remove the condom without her knowing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Doggy Vagina gives you the option to remove the condom without her knowing.
thanks, comrade!

hAh! when i fuck her prone and when i degrade her - i also can remove condom haha... and she will know about it. but she can change nothing - she weared off.
well mission complete, i guess. well will wait THE EVENT =)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: a1fox3

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
unusual in unexpected places.

now I’m playing the scene where Ashley first tasted pre-cum, when the MC once again begged him to give him a tit-job, and then the MC, with the help of a brain game, forced him to say that she would rather lick his cock than take his cock in her mouth.
thought "love is evil - you will love a goat", by the way, there is a female-negative version of this proverb "love is evil - and goats use it". on the one hand, the MC behaves like a cunning and prudent villain who deceives the girl and leads the girl into a trap. But on the other hand, isn't the girl deceiving herself?
to deceive a deceiver is a small sin, besides, the purpose of deception is not sinister - playing the role of the MC, I am not going to be a "goat", that is, I am not going to leave her after I corrupt her, but on the contrary, I will pay attention to her, show her that she is desirable - it seems that all women want this, right? it seems because of the inattention of men, women are often offended by us.

Yes. a sudden lesson where you do not expect. thanks to the author for the game.
I don’t think that he thought about teaching a lesson, but - he, the lesson, that is, turned out by itself.

madew

Oct 30, 2018
Yes, Beta version is available in the BETA section on the front page and instructions how install bugfix merge is available here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats...stim-trollden-lz_starbuck.32881/post-10752596

Beta version contains a lot of bug fixes.
Bugfix merge contains a lot of bug fixes + a lot of game changes, including sound.

Both contains unpacked / extracted version of person.rpy which for example allows you to modify properties of new randomly created npc.

Keep in mind that installing beta or bugfix merge will make old saves unusable, so you would have to start a new game.
Tried installing it but i keep getting an error of

File "game/map/map_screen.rpy", line 206: u'nearrect' is not a keyword argument or valid child for the screen statement.
nearrect:

No idea why this is happening.

supanon

Mar 4, 2018
I tried to hire a stripper in 51.4 and got the exception:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hired the rest of her family and wanted her to be part of my very family oriented company.

Can I fix this, or work around it so she'll be able to join her sister and mother in producing my serums?

Last edited:

eldoen

Jun 30, 2021
I tried to hire a stripper in 51.4 and got the exception:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hired the rest of her family and wanted her to be part of my very family oriented company.

Can I fix this, or work around it so she'll be able to join her sister and mother in producing my serums?
change create_random_stripper() to create_stripper() for the time being create_random_stripper isn't a defined function

Reactions: supanon

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
is there any way to increase the frequency of the "dream sex" event when you can have sex with your sister or mother while they sleep? if I knew how - I would have appointed this event every night.
I also wonder if this event will work if "officially" you and your mother do not have sex, that is, the mother believes that you have only a normal mother-son relationship with her, without sex? very interesting, is it possible to make a mother (and sister too) pregnant without her knowledge =) I wonder if this is taken into account in the game scripts.

Last edited:

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
is there any way to increase the frequency of the "dream sex" event when you can have sex with your sister or mother while they sleep? if I knew how - I would have appointed this event every night.
I also wonder if this event will work if "officially" you and your mother do not have sex, that is, the mother believes that you have only a normal mother-son relationship with her, without sex? very interesting, is it possible to make a mother (and sister too) pregnant without her knowledge =) I wonder if this is taken into account in the game scripts.
i think you can impregnate them without they know abt it, sometimes you find them sleeping in their room, you can molest them and in the end you can impregnate them, im not sure abt their dialogue when informing you abt their pregnancy (i think they find it weird and you should not bothered by it,iirc).
i need a lot of save scum cuz the can awakened during your 'mission'

Reactions: ramvivat

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Just wondering on something…. Being the MC can fuck married women and such…. Is there a way to get past the cheating part and to just “CUCKHOLD” the NPC “husbands”?
I know you can get the NPC women to have an affair with the MC… and even get them to split up with the NPC husbands… just wondering if one can keep them with the NPC husbands and maybe even fuck the wives/ girlfriends at the homes when the NPC husband/ boyfriend is around?

Reactions: tlsmith1

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Just wondering on something…. Being the MC can fuck married women and such…. Is there a way to get past the cheating part and to just “CUCKHOLD” the NPC “husbands”?
I know you can get the NPC women to have an affair with the MC… and even get them to split up with the NPC husbands… just wondering if one can keep them with the NPC husbands and maybe even fuck the wives/ girlfriends at the homes when the NPC husband/ boyfriend is around?
No, not at this point. The option you have in mind simply isn't in the code as of now.
This would be a major project to implement. Aside from assigning a flag to a NPC triggering the cuckold content for that character it would also be necessary to (re)write whole sccenes to take this into account.

4.70 star(s) 55 Votes